posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rhythm32
Here are the MAIN specifications of my system:
4GB RAM
Intel Celeron J3060
Integrated Graphics Card [128MB VRAM]
Yes. I want to play a game which is very beutiful and is runnable on this crappy PC. Also I want a game which playtime is long but not VERY long. let's see what video game taste does the osu!community have. Please provide me the best games possible. for example games like genshin impact which are runnable on this crappy PC.
HyBer
Old GTA series games, or maybe dark souls with very low resolution probably.
Neigdoig
For that, I think you'd be better off with RVGL (Re-Volt remade for OpenGL).
Topic Starter
Rhythm32
any other games which I can run?? like any modern/new games which I can run?
HoosierTransfer

Rhthym32 wrote:

use geforce experience you get rtx
Topic Starter
Rhythm32

HoosierTransfer wrote:

Rhthym32 wrote:

So you mean that if I use geforce experience I will get the feeling of playing games with RTX? even tho I have intel integrated graphics
HoosierTransfer

Rhthym32 wrote:

HoosierTransfer wrote:

Rhthym32 wrote:

So you mean that if I use geforce experience I will get the feeling of playing games with RTX? even tho I have intel integrated graphics
yeah you will

also its free for 1 hour a day
Patatitta
just play stardew valley or any indie and you'll be fine
Ymir
terraria
THAT_otaku
tetrio
AccountWontWork
Factorio
Neigdoig

THAT_otaku wrote:

tetrio
Tetrio doesn't work that well for that old of a PC. I tried that out with a 2007 Asus ROG, and it doesn't work for that configuration.
db2k
Minecraft, depending on the specs of the GPU and the version of Java your system runs, you might be able to run the latest version with like 35-40FPS vanilla. Don't expect shaders to work, as I've tried running them on my 2006 iMac 5,1 and the game was unrecognizable. If you want a long game, Minecraft will provide weeks or even years of entertainment.

(the specs of the iMac are: Intel Core 2 Duo T7600, 4GB of ram, and an ATI X1600 GPU with a staggering 128MB of VRAM.) If my absolute potato of a Mac can run Minecraft, yours can, OP.
supsatan
Geometry Dash
Polyspora

HoosierTransfer wrote:

Rhthym32 wrote:

I feel like the "beautifulness" of a game can be more than just shaders and 4k resolution, I would definitely recommend hotline miami (both games), Undertale have some pretty good sprites too, Stardew Valley, Hollow Knight, Katana zero, Darkest Dungeon, Celeste and if you are more into 3D, you can also play Valheim (more fun with friends tho), Outer Wilds (not sure if it runs in your pc), Kerbal Space Program, The Long Dark, Outlast, Firewatch, Amnesia or Soma.
bobby_mcnobbets
skyrim if you havent already played it
Puppet
omori is a great game that every pc can run