comment, might just be my preference.
- The background is pretty low quality, May I suggest some?
- Make sure to turn on letter-boxing if you go with options 1
- If you keep the BG you have now, I'd add RGB (91,0,0) and (153,94,213).
- The AR is a bit too slow, You should bump it up a bit but keep it under 9.
- 00:31:037 (7) - Since this stream is a pickup to the next bar, the NC should just be placed here.
- 00:34:347 (2,3,4,5,6) - Either I'm deaf or this is overmapped to holy hell.
- 00:36:313 (13) - No triple there, this note is unnecessary.
- 00:36:002 (11) - Since this is a pickup to the next bar, the NC should just be placed here.
- 01:11:126 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - You should add the finish hit sound every white line.
- 02:03:008 (4,5,6,7) - I don't hear a stream here but you might as well make this Etna sliders to compliment the vocals as well.
- 02:43:596 (1) - Plays better without that note imo.
- 03:21:360 (1,2) - A slider would compliment the legato and slur of the violins a lot better.
- 03:38:163 (7) - This slider ends so awkwardly, It should end on the end of "thought" (the next white line)
- 04:19:380 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This stream breaks the calmness of the section too early, I'd replace it with 1/6 beats.
- 05:07:453 (9) - Since this is a pickup to the next bar, I'd place the NC there.
- 05:16:453 (5) - ^
- 06:31:320 (4,5) - I can hear it but it really is tacked on and doesn't play well, I think a hitcircle there would function much better.
- 07:04:132 (1) - This note should stay on the Normal hitsounding, the the switch between soft and normal there is too high and it sounds really awkward.
- 08:02:507 (3,4) - I don't understand why the spacing between these two is so much higher (especially since the map just got a lot slower) but I think it should remain the same as the distance between 08:02:132 (2,3) - .
- 08:18:070 (1) - This should be placed in between 08:17:695 (3) - and 08:18:257 (2) - since it's a pickup to the next part of the lyrics and for better flow.