forum

osu!bancho IRC stats and logs[2021]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dawns
Since the great and mighty Corin moved on from the game we've lacked a website with the same functionality, irc stats and raw logs available, that's been a huge hole and something I feel we've been missing since it's disrepair almost 6 years ago.

Introducing!

http://www.dawnsday.me

For all the fancy stats we've been missing since 2015 now, plaintext logs are available at http://www.dawnsday.me/logs, sadly this only covers #osu as of current as I see no reason to expand beyond this channel due to lack of activity and interest in them, however with enough demand this could change

Theoretically this should update every 5 minutes, or whenever I manually feel like running it so all info should be up to date, last update timer is displayed at the top of the stats page.

Small changelog:

-blacklisted Now and His to prevent name HLs being wrong

-site is green now

-fixed log errors

-disabled some commands that didnt matter for osu irc
THAT_otaku
Yo this is really nice ngl, not that I talk in #osu that often though lol

Are the times listed in the "Most active times" in GMT? Or another timezone?

Fairly minor issue (if this is on my end or something, my appologies):
osu! beatmap links (or presumably any link with a "#" in it) in the "Most referenced URLs" get their "#" converted to a "%" when clicking them, breaking the link.

Good job with this :D
Topic Starter
Dawns
Yeah most active times are all GMT/UTC, I've been working on fixing links but mainly for the logs for now, I'll see if I can get most referenced links working :)
Patatitta
damn, this is cool, still, would there be a way to stop words like "now" or "his" being classified as usernames?
- Marco -
The nostalgia of the IRC stats... nice one Dawnsday 👍
Topic Starter
Dawns

Patatitta wrote:

damn, this is cool, still, would there be a way to stop words like "now" or "his" being classified as usernames?
I could set them to be ignored, this should block them outta the stats but also means if they randomly became active in chat one day they wouldnt show up. I'll hop to it when I next edit the cfg though.