forum

Catch The Beat tournament beatmap pack [2065 maps, 16GB]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RAISE MY SWORD
Information

1. This is CTB tournament mappack, consisting of around 2000 beatmaps from Wesley's mappool spreadsheet.
  1. The beatmaps are sorted into two types of collections, which are by Tournament pool and by mods such as NM/HD/HR/DT/FM/MM/TB .

1. The mappack and collection files may get updated once in awhile, you can report any missing maps in my DM, I'll try my best to check them from time to time.

Download

Mappack

You can download the mappack with the link down below. After you've downloaded the file, extract ctb mapppol.rar in osu! song folder
  1. Mappack(Mega.io)
  1. Mappack(qtorrent)

Collection file

Firstly, you have to download Collection Manager. It's the program that helps you import the collection files. After you have finished your set up, you can choose collection files to download below.
  1. collection file.rar ,this one contains collection files, you can simply drag any .osbd file into Collection Manager.

1. ctb mappool.db the same as above but comes with database format instead.

There'll be video tutorial later but for now if you have any inquires you can either DM me or check
this video (although it's for another collection files but it share the same concept to this one)

Contributors

1. 5ynt3ck Thank you for providing me with scripts to sort collections and download the maps
  1. Wesley's mappool spreadsheet Thank you for your wonderful spreadsheet, so that we could phrase the maps and collections with flying colors

This project was inspired by 5ynt3ck's osu! Standard tournament mappack
Nikolai
no thanks
Jacques Chirac
holy shit that's great

thank you for this
Miyu Sakurada
Wow thanks to made this
Fansly
Thx a lot mate
Patatitta
damn this is cool