forum

Kugimiya Rie, Horie Yui, Kitamura Eri - Orange -citrus Mix-

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zodiark1020
Hey, I start telling i don't like long beatmaps, but I will mod it, and maybe I'll ask to shorten at leas easy and normal...

<Easy>
00:29:04 (1,2) - same distance of 3 and 4 (timing and spacing matter)
00:32:46 (1,2) - ^
01:26:25 (1) - 1/4 or 3/4 earlier, it's only an easy
01:39:96 (2,3) - I'd tell you to change it but i dunno how to replace it...so i highlight it but I leave free choice of the replacement
01:45:75 (1) - 2/4 later or on next white tick (4/4 later)
01:49:18 (1) - 2/4 later
01:53:46 (1) - finish...
02:36:75 (4) - shorten by 1/4
You can end this at 03:13:076, easy which are too long...are really boring in my opinion

<Normal>
Here, the only problem is it's too similiar to Easy...i'd suggest use something more original...
And..maybe too long this too...now i'm thinking you can end this at 03:13:076 and easy before...

<Hard>
Increase circle size by 1 tick
Good difficulty this one :P
Shorten it...and make full only insane difficulty...

<Insane>
Increase circle size by 1 or 2 tick
I like this too ;)

I won't mod tieff's difficulty cause i'm too tired, but I trust him and i'm sure there are few errors (if there's any! xD)

If I find something else, I'll tell you!

Oops! Was forgetting star! :)
Topic Starter
KIA
Some fixed.
XepherX3
Love it :D

call Harder Hardstyle

starred
Topic Starter
KIA
Some changes on [harder] diff.
Renaming difficulties.
I need mods for [Hardstyle] & [Jumping style]
tieff
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sir Minelli
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
KIA

Sir Minelli wrote:

I believe this to be your first map, and i have found many mistakes concerning timing, rhythm, spacing etc.
Here i will leave you a link where you can find many useful information about how to start a map and to make it right.
http://osu.ppy.sh/?p=faq&n=5

I will leave you now with the correct Offset because yours was wrong. Work with this: 14.930

Good luck. I hope you fix this as soon as possible for a future rank ;)
That offset sound a bit weird 4 me. I'll accept 14926.
Yes, that was my first beatmap, i workin' over it almost 1 mouth, and I've read that info 'bout editor.
Well, how can I fix map mitakes if you're not posted them here... Strange position.

General Info:
Normal, Jumping style based on LYRICS generally.
Hardstyle & Tieff's Beat based on Music (most) and Lyrics (less).
In nearest future I'll recheck all that diff's and I hope somebody wiil help me with that.
WolfCoder
[Normal]
It's only slightly too hard (only needs to be made slightly easier) to be Normal.

Actually, every other difficulty is insane and out of my skills. Normal probably only needs very slight work done, what this beatmap could use is an easy. Here's a star~
[DBF]
Dartmir
Kerensa
AHHHHHH!!! i love this beat map ^^ it's so cute ><

the jumping one is fun ^^
fartownik
Here is my tiny useless mod.

• [Normal]
    02:07:410 - Clap here.

[Jumping Style]
    It's fine.

[Hardstyle]
    01:02:914 - I prefer Finish here.
    02:45:235 - Delete Clap.

[tieff's beat]
    02:16:629 (1) - Delete new combo
    02:16:843 (2)- Add new combo
    02:20:272 (7)- Add new combo
    02:20:486 (1)- Delete new combo
    02:55:736 - Add a note [?]
Really great beatmap. Good job :) Starr'd.
Topic Starter
KIA
Thanks for modding :P
EEeee
Easy
01:28:415 - The Kiai time, start it 1/2 forward, on the white tick
01:41:91 (2) - add finish at the end of this slider
01:42:34 (1) - end 1/2 forward, or back to make it look like the following spinners
01:53:48 (1) - within this spinner, are those timing sections being used
02:05:05 (4) - move 1/2 back and then snap it, also add a new combo to 3
02:11:91 (4) - move 1/2 back, sounds better to me
03:22:987 - here to the end of the mp3, remove all the unused timing points

Normal
03:12:985 - just fix this break
remove all the unused timing points at the end and then I think this diff is okay for now

jumping Style
00:31:200 - fix break, slightly off, and just so I don't have to post all of them, just make sure all the breaks are fixed, cause some are actually off

Hard Style
Looks great
Oh wait nooooo, almost perfect
01:53:485 - Fix this break
04:40:41 (1) - can't see where it ends and starts, move slider end point so the u can see where it ends and starts

00:41:49 (1) - Remove new combo
00:47:06 (5,6) - add whistles?
01:13:10 (1) - make this spinner start at 01:13:629, then add a note on 01:12:986 and 01:13:200 with finishes, it will be awesome, also make it go along with the previous pattern(01:11:06 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - )
Okay that is all, but maybe u can map and have a better ending, where it ends now looks Bland, maybe this was in other diffs, but I noticed it in this one, maybe end the whole map at a better spot

tieff
Topic Starter
KIA
okay, added :)
Azure_Kite
Your beatmap is beautiful!
There are only a few things I can point out at this point:
[Normal]
2:37:950: Move the slider end forward a quarter of a beat

[Jumping Style]
1:26:593: Move the slider end back a quarter beat

[Tieff's Mix]
1:20:700: Move the Spinner half a beat forward, then place a beat at this point.
<opinion>2:33:022:Move slider end forward a quarter of a beat

Hitsounds [Tieff's Mix]
2:47:700: Add Finish Hitsounds to every third beat of this stream
</opinion>

This map had better be ranked soon :)
Lilac
Card N'FoRcE
1:13:414 KIAI section starts better in 1:14:915

- Easy:
00:34:41 (4) - move it farther
01:23:70 (1) - add a repetition
03:20:37 (2) - move it closer

- Normal:
00:14:91 (4) - new combo?
02:37:20 (5) - make it 1/4 longer or shorter

- Hard:
fine

- Jumping:
00:14:91 (7) - new combo?
01:05:27 (3) - nazi, 1 square up
04:33:55 (4) - please make the end visible like 04:40:41 (4)

- tieff's:
What's with those custom colours? O.o
1:25:629 - missing beat?

Ok, now the map is good and deserves a star ^^
Crzynoob
Here's the star you asked for. Awesome map.
RaisTF
DeathxShinigami
orz
Sleep Powder
Topic Starter
KIA
WyndII
Oh my, is this song's beatmaps for approval?

peppy wrote:

"In case any difficulty can give a maximum score of over 10 million points (check this by pressing F5 in the editor to test play the map), try to lower it. Do not resort to dropping the slider tick rate to reduce score. If you insist on keeping it as is, there are two choices. If you want it in the ranked category, the beatmap needs to be approved by peppy specifically. Otherwise, it can be approved. The only difference is that an approved map does not count towards your ranked score. You still get a scoreboard and everything."
But anyway, I enjoyed your HardStyle~ I cant pass jumping style :(

Also my diff. UPDATEDownload: Kugimiya Rie & Horie Yui & Kitamura Eri - Orange - citrus mix - (KIA) [WyndII].osu
Gens
[Overall]
- The BG is waaay too big. Resize or get a lower resolution please! (This is unrankable btw)
- Add a preview point? I dunno if you already set one so...

[Easy]
00:20:91 (1) - It's impossible to know how many repeats there are in this slider. This should be unrankable but *sigh* There are more sliders like these but meh...
01:14:48 (2,2) - Newbies may not be able to see the second slider endpoint because it's hidden by the first (2). Just sayin'.

[Normal]
Cool~

[Hardstyle]
omg this is quite long @_@ It should be... rankable anyways.

[Jumpingstyle]
omg I'm tired and sleepy no way I can pass this.
- Decreasing stack leniency might help.

[tieff's Beat]
- Change it to [tieff's Orange] or something similar? tieff's Beat just sounds... strange.

[WyndII]
01:56:05 - Kiai Time should end here.
02:08:05 (1,2,3) - Is the speed up really necessary? ):

~ ~ ~

Damn I feel lazy and sleepy, sorry if I missed something here. zzzz
WyndII

Gens wrote:

[WyndII]
01:56:05 - Kiai Time should end here.
02:08:05 (1,2,3) - Is the speed up really necessary? ): Uhm, I dont want to use 2.o DS here and I dont want to use 1.0 bpm too=/
Thanks!
Update with more hitsounds. I think the first attachment is corrupted D=
here's a new one
Download: Kugimiya Rie & Horie Yui & Kitamura Eri - Orange - citrus mix - (KIA) [WyndII].osu
mrtn
offset and bpm seem fine :)

[all difficulties]
give them normal numbers. I can't read chinese/japanese or whatever

[easy]
no problems

[normal]
02:18:34 (5) - new combo
02:50:27 (5) - ^
03:03:98 (3) - ^

[jumping style]
01:53:49 - just remove this break
03:49:31 - ^

[hardstyle]
no problems

starred =). I'll mod the other 2 difficulties later
Topic Starter
KIA

mrtn wrote:

[all difficulties]
give them normal numbers. I can't read chinese/japanese or whatever
Not any price! :!: :)
mrtn
i modded the first 4 difficulties before, so here are the final 2

[tieff]
00:52:62 (1) - remove new combo
01:01:41 (1,1) - ^
02:31:84 (1) - ^
02:33:55 (1) - ^

[wyndII]
02:08:05 (1,3) - speed up is out of place

i'd remove at least 1 difficulty, especially since the 3 hard difficulties almost sound exactly the same...
orioncomet
~Stared! @.@
Wizard Of Orz
;o
Armin
Well... i like this beatmap.
Starred :)
mao130
nice jump map
Kitsunemimi
BLAARGGKALGKNAJLA.
Topic Starter
KIA
Няяяяяяяяяя :)
vincerio
love this song >w< (cause of kugimiya's syndrome) :oops:
+ star
minyeob
Starrodkirby86
Ehh...Sorry for no response. School is evil.

[Easy]:
00:17:70 (4) - Mind nudging this a little more to the left?

[Jumping style]:
01:33:98 (4) - New combo?
02:26:05 (7) - New combo?
04:33:55 (4) - Just pointing this out to be safe. Is it easy to tell the direction of the slider when playing the song? If so, then this is fine. :)
04:40:41 (4) - Same as above. (Though this one actually tripped me up)

[Hardstyle]:
04:17:27 (2,3) - It's not so much of an issue with the distance in rhythm, but having it close together...eh...I'm not very comfortable with that. XD

Jumping style and Hardstyle seem to have a high amount of score, which is probably because of the long playlength. I honestly don't know what you can do with that. Get it for Approval, do this, do that, I don't know...I personally would be iffy though when seeing a 15.8mil song pending rankage.

Also, the comboburst.png is too large. Please lower it by 31 pixels in width. ^^ And I'm not sure if this still applies, but can you try resizing your background to somewhere around 1024 x768 ?

Finally, I'm not sure if this was in the old version, but I found this file in the song folder:
[AnimePaper]wallpapers_Toradora!-_Electrastar(1.6)_1680x1050_85928.jpg
If it's in the latest beatmap package, mind removing it? ^^

Do a Full Submission after this. *3*
Topic Starter
KIA

minyeob wrote:

[All of your difficulties]
Kiai times are overused. 1 kiai time can be used per 1 minute. Some kiai removed :? :cry:

[Jumping Style & Hard Style]
Max score is too high. Try lowering that. (Lower HP drain rate or something)

[Tieff]
02:09:12 (4) - Confusing? Fixed

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Ehh...Sorry for no response. School is evil.

[Easy]:
00:17:70 (4) - Mind nudging this a little more to the left? Yeah

[Jumping style]:
01:33:98 (4) - New combo? Done
02:26:05 (7) - New combo? Done
04:33:55 (4) - Just pointing this out to be safe. Is it easy to tell the direction of the slider when playing the song? If so, then this is fine. :) It's fine, in previous versions it was impossible XD
04:40:41 (4) - Same as above. (Though this one actually tripped me up) Same as above

[Hardstyle]:
04:17:27 (2,3) - It's not so much of an issue with the distance in rhythm, but having it close together...eh...I'm not very comfortable with that. XD Fixed

Jumping style and Hardstyle seem to have a high amount of score, which is probably because of the long playlength. I honestly don't know what you can do with that. Get it for Approval, do this, do that, I don't know...I personally would be iffy though when seeing a 15.8mil song pending rankage.
I'll try to do something with that... :roll:

Also, the comboburst.png is too large. Please lower it by 31 pixels in width. ^^ And I'm not sure if this still applies, but can you try resizing your background to somewhere around 1024 x768 ? Was resized somewhere around :)

Finally, I'm not sure if this was in the old version, but I found this file in the song folder:
[AnimePaper]wallpapers_Toradora!-_Electrastar(1.6)_1680x1050_85928.jpg OMG, it was in earliest versions, I think... :lol: .
If it's in the latest beatmap package, mind removing it? ^^

Do a Full Submission after this. *3*
show more