wowaka - World's End Dancehall (ROCKETMAN Remix) [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Mira-san
I will try to work on that sometime today. :| Nah. I don't want to change a lot of things. 8-)

@Frostmourne: "Mira-'s'an" or just Mira would do. /me runs
neonat
mira-San
Topic Starter
Mira-san

neonat wrote:

mira-San
aaaaaaaaaaa

edit:

Stefan

Glad to be your 200th. Is it bad that I find my own Taiko Diffs well made this time? lol
Topic Starter
Mira-san

Stefan wrote:

Glad to be your 200th. Is it bad that I find my own Taiko Diffs well made this time? lol
Yay. \o/ Not really.
SkyBearer245
popped again lol :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

edit:

Frostmourne wrote:

Easy is pretty much easier than Normal although the star rating doesn't look that way.
#Fr33z3R
#neonat
#PoppedAgain
neonat
Really now.
Frostmourne
Congratulation for your first qualify :) !
Good luck for getting it ranked safely~~~~
Gravey-
Congratz!~ :) Such tho~
TicClick
yay finally
thank you for your patience, Mira-san!
Asagi
PUTANG INA MO GRATZ!!!
NARANK N RIN HAHAHA
Frostmourne
Oh snap

I found some mistake after looking at it again when something is wrongly snapped at 04:16:314 (1) - (AI's Extra)
will re-rank quickly after it gets fixed :(
Stefan
Congrats Mira-san! :D

It has been a Long road
Hanjamon
Congratz to all ^^

neonat

Hanjamon wrote:

Congratz to all ^^

Mine too lols
Frostmourne
sheela
Yay! Congrats Mira-san!
Stefan

Frostmourne wrote:

haha I love you for that .gif :D
Topic Starter
Mira-san
It got unqualified but whatever.

Thank you everyone! (Everyone on the 'Special Thanks' box) and everyone who atleast posted in this thread.

Thank you to those who accepted testplays before (even the crappy ones before).: Lots of ppl. (Mekakushi Dan Members, Sinch, etc.)

Thank you to those who supported this map since I started making this map from the worst to 'atleast decent'.: guineaQ, Asagi, Kamidachi, and basically everyone on the front page.

And thank you to those who contributed a lot. As in a lot. Just to make this map better (at the final moment).: TicClick

Thank you for ranking this map and responded whenever I asked.: Frostmourne

Frostmourne wrote:

Now let the 1-week trial begin. :D
Lach
Some people, when given an empty canvas decide to make everything overlap. Why is that, hmm?

Also, normal-hitnormal.wav, and soft-hitnormal.wav have a 10ms delay. Might as well get that fixed now. Overall the oriental hitsounds sound extremely out of place in this map, as the song is not oriental-sounding in the slightest. Here's a new one anyway http://puu.sh/bDTki/2ff9f91294.wav

In the insane,

00:36:051 - there's no reason for there not be a circle here. As this is the only time it is done, and all the repetitions to follow use a triplet.
02:57:630 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - this combo is entirely wrong. Starting from 02:57:454 - , I think it would be better as this, or this.
show more