forum

At which point are u a known Osu Player?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Targetfield
What do u think how many replays of urs has to be watched so u r a known Osu Player?
Joon Yorigami
I don't think replays watched defines how popular you are. I have more replays watched than some denizens here but they are surely more well-known. But then again, if you're talking about some really good plays that will always be watched, I'd estimate around 5k-10k

inb4 lock
Cerno

Ephemeral wrote:

you may only post ONE thread per 24 hours. we don't care enough about this to track it to the hour but basically if you post multiple threads in a day, they'll be classed as shit threads and promptly disposed of.
Corne2Plum3

Targetfield wrote:

What do u think how many replays of urs has to be watched so u r a known Osu Player?
be in the top 100 and you'll be known.

Cerno wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

you may only post ONE thread per 24 hours. we don't care enough about this to track it to the hour but basically if you post multiple threads in a day, they'll be classed as shit threads and promptly disposed of.
inb4 lock then
Zelzatter Zero
inbr locc
Phantonym
inb4 lock
Oxydeo
brrr lock
[RUE]Bambinex
what does inb4 means

I'm seeing this everywhere and I still don't understand what this means I feel uncultured help me
z0z
say it out loud

inb4 l0cc
Corne2Plum3

Bambinex wrote:

what does inb4 means

I'm seeing this everywhere and I still don't understand what this means I feel uncultured help me
in before lock
abraker
welp rules are rules