forum

Favorite Mapping Style

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gens
All mappers have different style of mapping, and you know it <3 (Of course, this applies to mappers with 2 ranked maps or more, I think)

Just say your favorite mapping style (And please do not say yours)

Mine: Probably m980's or Larto's. Larto uses cute patterns with sliders, while m980 uses the EBA Style.
YoshiKart
m980's. Symmetry and big jumps are awesome. Alt spamming is so-so.
Echo
This is kinda like favourite mapper :P

My favourite style is Rolled's, darrihuka's and (of course) FFFanatic's.
Ekaru
Eh, I am not a fan of any of the mappers listed so far...

Let's see... um, peppy and vytalibus are my favorite mappers. *shrugs* Dunno why, they just are.

EDIT: I meant their styles are my favorite.
Metroid
Rolled, Skyripper's, James, Al-azif, Alace, peppy, and Darri's

I like Darri because his style is like the 02Jam game
Rolled because it's jumpy fun
Skyripper because it's unique...
James because he's James
Peppy because his style is just pure fun.
Alace and Al-Azif because it's awesome and hitsounds.

Also M980 because it's pure awesome EBA like style and the big hitcircles make it fun for iphone.
An64fan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Yuukari-Banteki
for all i remember of when i actually played ranked maps, i generally loved awpmaps, had a love/hate relationship with Rolledmaps...um, out of the ones I see coming up when I mod them, i really like SteRRuM's style and whymeman's...Alace is good... /me rambles for awhile about various maps
RemmyX25
Mark and RolledMaps ftw.
awp
I'm pretty sure we could merge every "What's your favourite" thread together; this is just getting repetitive (especially with the favourite mapper thread already in existence?)
Larto
Nharox: Maybe it's just because the songs he maps are awesome. Maybe it's just because he doesn't ever use distance snapping and still wins.
Rolled: Random jumps are fun somehow. Yes, they are.
foulcoon: Not too incredibly awesome, but the map are always fun. Petrified ftw.
0_o
My favourites are Rolled (jumpy freestyleness), and happy30 (crazy, fast, big hitcircles and intense streams)

Also, xxheroxx deserves an honourable mention for visuals. He takes a good map, adds an amazing skin and background to match, and makes it amazing.
ProF
First, Rolled of cause. Fun jumping, interesting spacing, good songs
Also I like foulcoon`s and Gladi`s mapping styles (it rather similiar , I think)
bagnz0r
First:
DJPop <3 Awesome streams. :] But i hate yours normal beatmaps, too easy. So I play Hard, Insane songs on CTB.

Second:
m980. Great songs, good spacing and i really enjoy playing your maps. Normal maps are enough difficult for me :] But faster approach circles would be awesome.
Daru
I'd like any map that involves a degree of insanity.
Huge Jumps, deathstreams, confusing slider patterns, fast BPM...

Basically StrangeProgram [TAG].

That said, though, I don't have any single favorite beatmapper, as I'm more of a fan of insane songs.
Zerostarry
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
NOBODY LOVES ME
Olinad

lukewarmholiday wrote:

NOBODY LOVES ME
Welcome to planet Earth... :P
Jinxy

lukewarmholiday wrote:

NOBODY LOVES ME

I dont know shit about mapping style but THANK YOU, LUKEWARMHOLIDAY.

You created this sweet song that helped me get 500 combos :D
lukewarmholiday
I don't have a mapping style it's changed like every map.

but I felt like saying that
Topic Starter
Gens
When someone says "Mapper", I think about "Who" mapped it.
When I say "Style", I think about "How" the mapper made it

But w/e, I accept it's pretty much the same as the "Favorite Mapper" thread. :(
You can do whatever you want to this thread, I don't care anymore. :|
show more