forum

Ranking screen back button question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CyberInduction
Is there any way to hide my back button in the ranking screen? It doesn't fit well with what I want to do. If so, do I use ranking-panel or ranking-graph for this?
RockRoller
In the song selection you would have to put the back button onto mode-osu-small and make the back button itself blank (but not 1x1px, since its hitbox is defined by its size).
Topic Starter
CyberInduction
let me see if i understand it clearly: so what I would have to do is, make a transparent menu-back so that I can actually hit the back button(since we gotta be able to click it to go back) and edit the mode-x-small.png so that it also shows the back button on there. is this correct?
Galvit
Yes
Topic Starter
CyberInduction
Thanks. I worked on it and there seems to be a slight black line separating the "back button" from the mode-x-small image and selection-mode and when I try to move it the button pixel to the right, it overlaps it. Do I use the actual back button to fill in the gap?
Galvit
i use gradients for this, you can check my joyride skin (it's in my signature)
Topic Starter
CyberInduction

Galvit wrote:

i use gradients for this, you can check my joyride skin (it's in my signature)

Thanks I gave it a glance. I really like how you made the backbutton to mesh with mode-x-small. So from what I see from changing game modes, you added a little bit extra on the right side and made it fade away so that it blends right?
Galvit
I have fade on mode small and selection mode