Streaming
29.89%
Total votes: 522
Topic Starter
-loli_Kona-
any ideas??? just wanted to know :P

edit:

Tanzklaue wrote:

(let's change streaming into "overall clicking abilities")
Tanzklaue
you are korean. you will get godlike eventually.

on a more serious note: they are equally important, both being one third (let's change streaming into "overall clicking abilities"), and the last one being accuracystuff.
buny
Movement requires more training whereas streaming is mostly just natural skill.
thelewa

buny wrote:

Bullshit.
Hika
You can easily learn how to stream properly. It's not a natural skill. I started learning how to stream under 175 BPM & realized that it wasn't too bad.
Also, movement is crucial to play the game in my personal opinion since not all the maps in the game have streams.
winber1
If you have movement accuracy, you can easily learn to stream, at a at least semi-decent speed. If you can stream with godlike speed and have no movement accuracy, you can't do shit.
Tanzklaue

winber1 wrote:

If you have movement accuracy, you can easily learn to stream, at a at least semi-decent speed. If you can stream with godlike speed and have no movement accuracy, you can't do shit.
my aiming recently got upgraded from "horrible" to "decent".

yay, I can hope again.
buny

thelewa wrote:

buny wrote:

Bullshit.
Movement hard tho

Hika wrote:

You can easily learn how to stream properly. It's not a natural skill. I started learning how to stream under 175 BPM & realized that it wasn't too bad.
Also, movement is crucial to play the game in my personal opinion since not all the maps in the game have streams.
There are people that can learn how to stream properly and there are people that can naturally stream better than top rank players.
I'm really only talking about stream speeds because while people that have played for years could only stream say 240bpm, people that could have just joined could stream 280bpm, whereas cursor movement is just ALL practice/training.
Tanzklaue

buny wrote:

Hika wrote:

There are people that can learn how to stream properly and there are people that can naturally stream better than top rank players.
no, there are people who learn to stream, people who just spam and claim that they can stream, people who think clicking 5 1/4 notes means to stream the given BPM, people who use macros, and maybe >1% people who are just natural streaming talents (hello jesus).
buny

Tanzklaue wrote:

no, there are people who learn to stream
Those are the people who probably just started playing osu

people who just spam and claim that they can stream
in the end that's what streaming is, except in rhythm

people who think clicking 5 1/4 notes means to stream the given BPM
what does that have to do with anything?

people who use macros
same as above

maybe >1% people who are just natural streaming talents (hello jesus).
jesse also worked hard to get to where he is now
Well all we're doing is just comparing opinions here so there isn't really a right answer to it.
Wishy
Aim is harder and more important, if you miss then your play is no good, if you get somewhat bad acc@streams but still don't miss then your play is good.

Then again some streams are hard because of spacing.

Streaming CAN BE a natural talent, some people just have a better sense of rhythm/stronger fingers. Same can happen with aim though but I don't think it's that notorious.
Pacemaker
Ok. Apparently the different ideas of skill development are like religions on here..
Snepif

thelewa wrote:

buny wrote:

Bullshit.
Totally bullshit lol... everything is training unless you have some kind of bone/muscles/hands disorder lol
thelewa
Oh yeah, about stream speed. Just start working out or something, it's all about muscles. Nothing else, really.
buny
"mostly just natural skill"

Also better clicking abilities is meaningless if you can't support it with cursor movement, so basically this

winber1 wrote:

Pacemaker

thelewa wrote:

Oh yeah, about stream speed. Just start working out or something, it's all about muscles. Nothing else, really.
Mashing your keyboard works best there, there's no real workout to those few muscles in your forearm you need for streaming.
Frizz
Personally I think cursor movement is the most important. But if you ask "which is more important to train first?" then I'll say streaming, or I prefer to say accuracy, is the most important. It'll help you in the long run.
Cho_old
Cursor movement > Fast streaming. Cusor movemenet == Accurate streaming.
silmarilen
people who are good at streaming will say movement is more important and people who are good at movement say streaming is more important
since i am good at movement (compared to streaming) i will say streaming is more important
JappyBabes

buny wrote:

"mostly just natural skill"
so the only reason you can pass freedom dive whereas I can't is because you had massive luck with your birth. man I am unlucky or what
show more