show more
RainYuYu
Achromalia
OVERDUSTFIVA
Achromalia
MaxIsABigKaiju
OVERDUSTFIVA
Arctos Sagittario

given that triple hearts means you need to be supporter for 5 years, the likelihood that some 3 hearted supporter being determined to win is like...

well, I can't say much for anyone else, but I have more important things to take care of irl

I tried to gift someone supporter, for 2 years, and they decided to pretend they aren't.

the last reason why I don't want to do this anymore

so, enjoy your victory cuz I will not give you a 3 count back till 1 month later at least

and to whoever received yes it's me and it's good for 2 years. enjoy the game too cuz I'd curse you for wasting my USD$52 if you do nothing with the supporter
Arctos Sagittario
another thing is that judging from the fact that the giftee should have two hearts with the supporter duration is over 2 years and they haven't, the heart number seems to increase only if the designated years are actually reached

nothing more coming from me, for now
MaxIsABigKaiju
OVERDUSTFIVA

Arctos Sagittario wrote:

given that triple hearts means you need to be supporter for 5 years, the likelihood that some 3 hearted supporter being determined to win is like...

well, I can't say much for anyone else, but I have more important things to take care of irl

I tried to gift someone supporter, for 2 years, and they decided to pretend they aren't.

the last reason why I don't want to do this anymore

so, enjoy your victory cuz I will not give you a 3 count back till 1 month later at least

and to whoever received yes it's me and it's good for 2 years. enjoy the game too cuz I'd curse you for wasting my USD$52 if you do nothing with the supporter
if that's true...
I mean, I'm sorry about regarding the gift as a way to let me betray from the non-supporter team
enjoy?I hope so, and I do use the support for something else like checking the national and mod ranking on maps, I think I'm not wasting it
12(not pretending a non-supporter)
Achromalia
i imagine i'm being a little uncharitable for thinking this, but that does seem like a bit of a gross weaponization of guilt (about obligations that nobody agreed on) for something you would've "gifted" someone. this isn't really a direct analogy, but at least for an approximate description, it reads similarly to gifting a romantic partner with a dress, then silently expecting that they would wear it for work (a presumably "proper"/"functional" use), only to find that they have exchanged it with a friend (a counteractive personal choice in favor of charity)

...at the same time, that does seem like an understandable sentiment to have. i guess it's the rationale that distinguishes between conditional and unconditional gifts, and maybe seeing a gift not be used to its fullest potential may feel like an insult or a failure to uphold some kind of implicit contract

i don't really feel like i'm comprehending the weight of that, and i may be misrepresenting it somewhere... but i suppose that's the impression it gives, where i'm much more familiar with unconditional gifts that people can use however they like, including their freedom not to use something about it that already wasn't part of the original "utility" that a gift was conceived for anyway

Arctos Sagittario

Achromalia wrote:

i imagine i'm being a little uncharitable for thinking this, but that does seem like a bit of a gross weaponization of guilt (about obligations that nobody agreed on) for something you would've "gifted" someone. this isn't really a direct analogy, but at least for an approximate description, it reads similarly to gifting a romantic partner with a dress, then silently expecting that they would wear it for work (a presumably "proper"/"functional" use), only to find that they have exchanged it with a friend (a counteractive personal choice in favor of charity)

...at the same time, that does seem like an understandable sentiment to have. i guess it's the rationale that distinguishes between conditional and unconditional gifts, and maybe seeing a gift not be used to its fullest potential may feel like an insult or a failure to uphold some kind of implicit contract

i don't really feel like i'm comprehending the weight of that, and i may be misrepresenting it somewhere... but i suppose that's the impression it gives, where i'm much more familiar with unconditional gifts that people can use however they like, including their freedom not to use something about it that already wasn't part of the original "utility" that a gift was conceived for anyway

my expected gain is that they'd properly appreciate the gift by at least acknowledging that they are a proud owner. that's why I feel insulted when what they did was pretty much throwing it to the ground and stomp on it.

plus it's not like we had personal issue previously or something.

sure, it's a gift, they could do whatever they want, but in turn the giving end would feel differently.

I blocked them so I'm not going to change the count with this post. its sole purpose is to explain what happened. keep the count going as if I never posted and I'd genuinely appreciate, because I said I'm not participating in this game and I mean it.
Achromalia

Arctos Sagittario wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

my expected gain is that they'd properly appreciate the gift by at least acknowledging that they are a proud owner. that's why I feel insulted when what they did was pretty much throwing it to the ground and stomp on it.

plus it's not like we had personal issue previously or something.

sure, it's a gift, they could do whatever they want, but in turn the giving end would feel differently.

I blocked them so I'm not going to change the count with this post. its sole purpose is to explain what happened. keep the count going as if I never posted and I'd genuinely appreciate, because I said I'm not participating in this game and I mean it.
mm, i see. i apologize, i dont really know how to weigh this, but i ultimately hope to be considerate for the personal cost you describe. that $52 USD is fairly significant for something you never got to find satisfaction in, and in a society/economy of limited resources and exhaustive personal investments, there is a lot of weight to these exchanges as a result.

having acknowledged that, i can't really agree with the underlying expectations you leverage through these gifts, especially when neither of you seemed to agree on the purpose of it beforehand. however, i sympathize and wish you well, and i hope that there's someplace that aligns with your perspective on this where you someday find that your investments in people are well-compensated under more mutually-negotiated terms.

(this post will not count toward the score, which currently is 13.)
NicNock

supporters appear to be cross-teaming, interesting... 👀
Achromalia

mm, i suppose so
Arctos Sagittario

Achromalia wrote:

having acknowledged that, i can't really agree with the underlying expectations you leverage through these gifts, especially when neither of you seemed to agree on the purpose of it beforehand.
if what you're saying here means I'm asking for too much from the receiver who never knew there was a condition, then I need to make clear that all what I want from them is simply admitting that they received.

they don't even have to thank me for that.

now they made it look like I wanted to force some terrible things onto them.

to me this is not lack of communication, it's poor manner (note that I'm not saying it's fraud or robbery cuz I did everything willingly). and ultimately I lost the money for nothing good.

顺便说一句,qq我也给你拉黑了,不用费劲找我退钱,社畜也不是真的差那点钱,气不过而已。
Achromalia

Arctos Sagittario wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

having acknowledged that, i can't really agree with the underlying expectations you leverage through these gifts, especially when neither of you seemed to agree on the purpose of it beforehand.
if what you're saying here means I'm asking for too much from the receiver who never knew there was a condition, then I need to make clear that all what I want from them is simply admitting that they received.

to me this is not lack of communication, it's poor manner (note that I'm not saying it's fraud or robbery cuz I did everything willingly). and ultimately I lost the money for nothing good.

ah, you're right to clarify that;; then i guess i should understand this as being more of a matter of a meaningful discourtesy rather than any kind of manipulative obligation.

i don't think they made you appear that way though, i think that arguably this is partly a result of me having interpreted that from you of my own accord, because i wasn't sure what you meant to convey and affect with your responses and i was hasty to assume that possibility.

(no effect to score, currently 15.)
OVERDUSTFIVA

Arctos Sagittario wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

(不管如何,我不希望这事对双方有多大影响,如果你真的气不过,我所希望的只能是能让你感受好点,因为这一切是在我不自知的情况下做下的)
(或者说,如果你愿意,就让这件事过去吧)
(以及,谢谢你送的support)
(keep stopping counting)
McEndu
what the heck is all the drama

OVERDUSTFIVA
I…I still don't know
(since the power of two teams has been balanced, I'll minus)
Achromalia
13 :>
GIoxSM_J962
...12?
Achromalia
oh, true

13, ig
GIoxSM_J962
Achromalia
13 >:c
GIoxSM_J962
back and fourth and so on...
Achromalia
the cyclical turn of the incorrigible wheel...
GIoxSM_J962
Achromalia
GIoxSM_J962
Achromalia

wait... no...
GIoxSM_J962
GIoxSM_J962
mistook for count to 1000 geme 😵
Achromalia
and so, we set course for #13, once more...

oh
Wimpy Cursed
GIoxSM_J962
Achromalia
oh it is so over for us

GIoxSM_J962
we're so back
Achromalia

keep holding tightly...
GIoxSM_J962
show more