forum

Help Losing my mind

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Flatbrauth
I'm losing my MIND

https://prnt.sc/z4nx61Oh4l2D

how tf do you change this. I wan't it more up I tried HitPosition but the arrows won't follow i only makes the hit thing go up please help
Roan
Moved to the skinning subforum.
Topic Starter
Flatbrauth

Roan wrote:

Moved to the skinning subforum.
wat? idk how to skin maaaan
i'm one big confusion when skining

ah i read that wrong npnp
Roan
No problem. As for your question, I looked into a bit and I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think those arrows can be moved with just a configuration change. I believe that element is the mania-stage-bottom.png file, so you'd have to edit that with an image editor instead.
Topic Starter
Flatbrauth

Roan wrote:

No problem. As for your question, I looked into a bit and I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think those arrows can be moved with just a configuration change. I believe that element is the mania-stage-bottom.png file, so you'd have to edit that with an image editor instead.
ahok I used to play osu Mania then i changed to qauver and you can move the arrows in the skin file and i cant get good acc if i don't have my hit's on the right spot D:

ty for the help doe
Redo_
You'd need to edit the individual mania-key# and mania-key#D files using some image editing software
Topic Starter
Flatbrauth

Redo_ wrote:

You'd need to edit the individual mania-key# and mania-key#D files using some image editing software
toooooo much gadem work DDD:
JustABeginner
Hi Leonidas II!
Unfortunately that's how osu!mania skinning works.

Although, I did a guide about this last time but now I decide to update the guide a bit.
Click here: How to Adjust Mania Keys in osu!mania