forum

skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
idk7546
hi here is my skin the colors are tritanopia and idk how to add images so i'll add links

skin link : https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=for+skinning+contest.osk

photo : file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Downloads/pdf_converter_1.pdf

i only did osu! standard cus i was too lazy to do the others
RockRoller
There are a couple issues with your post, let me list them for you:
  1. That image link is a local file path, if you want to share an image you need to upload it somewhere first.
  2. That dropbox link also doesn't work, as it is a link to the 'home' folder of dropbox. When you click on your uploaded item there should be something akin to "get shareable link" or similar, cant tell you what it is named exactly as I don't use dropbox.
  3. Please add some screenshots to your post, as is required by the forum rules. You can either embed them directly using BBCode or simply link to for example an imgur gallery.
  4. If this is the same skin as you have posted earlier: Please take a look at the forum rules, mixed skins are not allowed.
  5. Based on our previous messages it seems like you want to submit the skin to the currently ongoing skinning contest. Please be aware that you need 2 game modes for that and not just standard. In addition, you need to submit it in the submission post, creating a forum post is not enough.