forum

Osu!skinner question.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ jaz ]
Just a question about making a skin on an online skin creator. The only reason for me not to use an online skin maker would be if I wouldn’t be able to upload it when I finish it because it’s preset images/choices for designs. Am I unable to submit the skin if I use this online preset skin maker, or should I start from scratch in Photoshop?
Thanks!
ArchieA7
It's better to start from scratch, and you can read this for more informations.
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/318193
RockRoller

O3O wrote:

Just a question about making a skin on an online skin creator. The only reason for me not to use an online skin maker would be if I wouldn’t be able to upload it when I finish it because it’s preset images/choices for designs. Am I unable to submit the skin if I use this online preset skin maker, or should I start from scratch in Photoshop?
Thanks!

If you decide to make a skin on an online skin maker site like osuskinner than you will not be able to share it on the forums. Only fully original skins can be shared here. If you want to make a skin that you can share here, than you would need to start from scratch with an image editor of your choice like photoshop or paint.net. You can read more about how to start skinning here.