forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Do people actually pay attention to nsfw artist? Cause I don’t since I always search by genre
(Tho ty for the sauce)

Sq
Birdy
cutesexyrobutts

same q
keremaru
sky_freedom, lolicept (c96), and/or ricegnat. they clean as fuc

edit: sq (what's your favorite nsfw artist?)
samX500
I never check the artist, I always sort my stuff by parodies.

SQ
Meah
yuzuki n dash
Achromalia
invalid.

- - -

what kind of person would you enjoy hanging around?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
A person that can play along with my joke well. Many times I make a subtle joke but most people don’t understand so ye, that’s fun

Sq
Achromalia
hmm. kinda hard to say without maybe being vague.

generally, i enjoy being around people that can afford to be serious and practical yet dorky and comedic when the situation calls for it. someone who's easy to talk to about anything that comes to mind.

- - -

same question.
Birdy
I enjoy hanging around with people, who don't mind spending time in the nature, enjoy talking about deeper subjects and have a weird sense of humour.

same q
MisakiTobisawa-
Literally anyone who can understand me and engage in a decently sustained conversation, because my interests are nothing like those of most other people of similar demographics as mine. Basically anyone adaptable enough to shift conversations back and forth between serious matters such as school, and more leisurely topics such as anime. But I highly doubt most people who spend a significant amount of time online chatting in forums, Discord etc. would enjoy the former.

What would you look for in a partner? This is possibly a question that's been asked many times before, but I feel that it's important to have clear ideas of what you want. If you don't, then it's best to avoid looking to deepen a relationship with a partner until you discover what traits you want him or her to possess.
Birdy
Well, I've lived together with my girlfriend for 3 years now. It's good to date someone you can be yourself with and don't have to play a role. Self-explanatory things, she has to be reliable and supportive, all that. Obvious stuff. It's important to be able to talk with her about anything, important and deep things but also weird little things. She has a good taste in music, our tastes in a lot of things go hand in hand, actually, it's really great. Of course, she's absolutely adorable as well.

same q
Carmlillball
For me to stop fearing relationships ._.

Same question!
Bloom
I would like my partner to be able to be a bit more talkative than me, while not being annoying. She also shouldn't be too possessive since that limits a lot of freedom. Preferably she would have the same interests as me, but I wouldn't be too upset if she didn't. Bonus points if she has thicc thighs and glasses.

sq
Taj
Their caring and cheerful vibe

What are your thoughts on Safeway? (a store)
Achromalia
i'm pretty indifferent about it. not much to say.

- - -

...are there any moments you wished you could just erase from your life history?
Tad Fibonacci
No.
I've made a lot of mistakes and have lots of embarrassing moments in my life before, but they helped to make me as the person I am today.
Simply erasing mistakes I've had in the past won't change me into a better person, it would only cause me to make that same mistake in the future.

--------------------

Same question.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I appreciate every moment I experienced in my life, whether it is a sad memory that I definitely don't want to re-experience it or an awkward memory that I just want to get hit by coldtooth's bus whenever I think about it, since, as Tad has said, these memories built up who I am today. Also it would be a boring life if the road that you have to go is all smooth wouldn't it?

Sq
45Traeath
Would be great to have something erased... If that action was without consequences on my own memory.
But in the event of erasing both moments and their respective cerebral memories, I'd rather wish for some people to be gone, in any meaning.

How's the harassment/bullying rate in your country?
MisakiTobisawa-
Physical bullying? Pretty low.
Cyberbullying? It's been on the rise, but it's not that bad.
I think I've said it before, but over here teachers actually care about the well-being of their students. It's pretty hard to get away with bullying in any form for an extended period of time.
Harassment as in rape, etc.? Definitely low. It only really happens at night, and even then there's enough people around that it's more than likely that someone will notice. Overall, my country packs a huge population into a tiny area, so it's pretty hard to get yourself truly "alone" anywhere.

Same question
Achromalia
seems pretty bad. i haven't experienced much personally, but have observed plenty of it.

i'm not very well-versed in it, so speaking about it would be tough to do with accuracy.

- - -

what are your core motivations for living?
samX500
I don't know why but ever since the kyoAni tragedy, I can no longer think "It wouldn't bother me if I were to die tommorow", which is something that I've always thought since I started refeclecing on myself (Funny enough the one other time I couldn't think that was when I had finished watching Clannad and was waiting to watch after story). Ever since that tragedy I am trying harder to improve myself for their sake, which is why I have begun playing the euphonium and working out.

SQ
keremaru
i don't really have one lmao

What's one thing you would take back if you could?
samX500
My highschool days definitely. I've wasted my chance to play in a band because back when I was in high school I didn't care about music. The best I can hope if I want to do band would be a collaboration on the internet with other people. Though before thinking about that I should get better at my instrument.

SQ
pentaqola
now... there is one thing i want back, only one... it is something i treasured when i was young, it is my harmonica... my dad knew i loved harmonicas way back, so he bought 2 of them... i lost them both (high chance my manipulative aunt stole those two, she stole my sibling's money, turned them into a slave as well), but if i could just have one of those, doesn't matter if its the more fancy one or not... i just want at least one back... i want to learn how to actually use that... i want one of my dreams to be true...

my parents doesn't want to buy a harmonica anymore... now i might be a bit too desperate, but i just want to save up money just to buy one... i just want one... one harmonica... i would be happy to at least have one... that is all i want...

same question
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
My CD copy of every game I used to play when I was young. I’ve been trying to find them for years but only could find a few of them

Sq
Birdy
The old netlabel I used to be on until it died in like 2013.

same q
Tad Fibonacci
The old osu forum site.

Same question.
MisakiTobisawa-
I can't think of anything that used to belong to me that I regret having done away with, but I remember reading some book in primary school. I had loaned it out from the library and it was a really thick book, I think it was a story about the journey of a Scrabble player. I couldn't finish the last chapter before the book was due, so I returned it. I never saw it again. Looking back, I wish I'd finished it to figure out what happened in the end.

What advice would you give to people who easily get distracted?
samX500
Put yourself in a situation where you cannot get distracted. I can easily get distracted when I am working with a computer, so I try to avoid using them if I don't need them. I actually stay at school to study because I know that if I get back home to study, I will end up playing on my computer and won't get a whole lot of work done.

SQ
Achromalia

samX500 wrote:

Put yourself in a situation where you cannot get distracted. I can easily get distracted when I am working with a computer, so I try to avoid using them if I don't need them. I actually stay at school to study because I know that if I get back home to study, I will end up playing on my computer and won't get a whole lot of work done.

SQ

HOLY SHIT.

THE ABSOLUTE SAME.

so i've got a similar problem, and i tend to throw on every bit of work i can do while i'm still at school. i used to stay after-school in one of my previous high schools, in the classroom of a pretty interesting art teacher i knew, in order to work on my art projects. sadly, i had forgotten to reclaim them before i left the school due to moving out of my old home, back when it got sold. it frustrated me, as i was really proud of my charcoal piece.

anyways, i don't have anything great to offer, heh. i'd probably say the same thing. adapt to your circumstances the best you can and get done with whatever you can while you have the time. ask for help if needed, or find a method that works for you and gets you engaged in the work you do, like some internal goal or something.

- - -

ever wonder what others think of you, and what perspective they have regarding you as a person?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yes and that’s why even tho I don’t look like it, I’m self-concious all the time

Sq
Tad Fibonacci
I think it's only natural to have such questions.
I'd suppose everyone would wonder the same thing from time to time, even if they don't really care what others think of them.

--------

Which philosophy do you follow, believe or is interested in?
Birdy
John Locke is my personal favourite philosopher. Empiricism used to be my #1 interest while studying philosophy and I strongly "follow" it. I also like Plato.

same q
Achromalia
A fair question. I had an interest in philosophy, but was not exactly very serious about it. I never purchased any books to read up and research on it, and hardly spent much time going through everything, and I'd mostly delved into its more existential "answers", in a sense.

I think I had mostly sympathized with the ideas set in Absurdism.

Hmm. I glanced at it again and found something that sounded rather similar to my thought process when I escaped my own thoughts of suicide.

I had thought that "As pointless as life may seem, death would be even more pointless".

In the New World Encyclopedia's entry for Absurdism, it eventually says: "...suicide is not a worthwhile solution because if life is veritably absurd, then it is even more absurd to counteract it...", and "...the beauty that people encounter in life makes it worth living. People may create meaning in their own lives, which may not be the objective meaning of life but still provides something for which to strive".

So, yeah. It seems to describe my thoughts pretty well at times, but I should look into things more seriously at some point.

A large part of why I live, after all, is to create, and whether it be some sort of meaning for myself, or perhaps some solace for others to find, even something for me immerse myself in, it's all enjoyable.

I strive to create, and to see how things turn out.

- - -

same question.
Tad Fibonacci
i'm really interested about Nietzsche.
I haven't own any of his books yet since I'm poor atm but I've read about him.
Though it's a shame how he's been misquoted and his philosophies were misunderstood. The prime example of this is how he was misquoted by the Nazis in WW2 to further their ideals.

-----------------

Same Question.
TeeArctic1
I think of myself as an utalitarian dabbling in social darwinism, although I find most philosophy highly interesting. I would love to own more classical works. Right now, I'm thinking I might try to grab some of Gilles Deleuze's work.

Same q
keremaru
I'm pretty ignorant in philosophy so I don't know any of this stuff lmao

How do you view yourself now compared to 5 years ago?
Cahyono29
I Don't think i am change,still an introvert kid who had trouble talking to new people.i mean i want to change,but its quite hard
Same question
pentaqola
my view to myself compared to 5 years ago feels like a whole different story... i view myself as a main character... see myself on top of everyone else, perfect... i view myself as the perfect human, the best... my ego is so horrifying i would say anything even though it would hurt people so badly... that was who i was back then... and that was the final year that personality of mine is extremely visible, yeah it went on throughout my young days.

my view to myself now is a huge change compared to the past, yes i still see myself above people sometimes, but its not that extreme. that is because my ego went down so quickly, in just a few months after going to a different country, my ego dropped so hard that it even got my social skills with it. that caused my view of myself to change, i now see myself as a someone... nothing special... sometimes even lower than that... i don't want to achieve what my past self wanted, perfection... its impossible...

i'm just glad i didn't find this place when my ego was high... i would've been a nightmare to deal with...

same question
samX500
I view myself extremely differently. 5 years ago I didn't do anything at all with my life, I wasn't practicing any activities, meeting up with people or even consuming art. All I did was mindlessly watch youtube video, and not valuable entertainement, really just dumb video with no value other than immediate self satisfaction.

I personally consider myself to have been born 4 years ago, as that was the time where I finally started to do something with my life.

This question may be more interesting to answer in another 5 years. I've already changed massively in just those 4 years and I see no reason why I would stop changing and improving myself.

SQ
show more