SHITPOST THREAD

posted
Total Posts
show more
Westonini
wait what

o damn
Penguin
I just woke up to this. It's like I'm a child waking up on Christmas morning again!
pentaqola
my dreams has come true!
Sosteneshion

Thx me later, for sharing this amazing tutorial
LazerLove
Im dreaming? this is real?
levesterz
Achromalia
thoust hecking hecks,

heck off of thine prized booty!

hecking heckpost-ridden hecks!
levesterz
This a haiku
Hai hai hai hai hai hai hai
Ku ku ku ku ku
payney
i hate ninja-ing

about as much as being

ninja'd myself. oof

EDIT: formatting
Achromalia
Haiku-ridden threads
might be the perfect shitposts.
Well, let's test it out.
payney
i've been looking for

the absolute shitpost form.

this might be the one.
Achromalia
I enjoy spaghetti.

Best-served with Bolognese sauce,

It's a favorite.
Sosteneshion
Spaghetti cheese so good
Death
I'd just like to say that it took around 10 hours for anyone to notice the thread was unlocked. Meanwhile, people were actively posting in the threads that were made to get this thread unlocked. Just a fun fact.
payney
i guess everyone (including me) just assumed there would be an announcement made or a new post in the thread if it were to be unlocked, so nobody went and checked on it. definitely interesting to point out though, death. :thinking:

edit: fixed some things
johnmedina999
I mean, you could unlock leg thread but it'll be buried under so many pages of threads that no one would notice in months, maybe years.
levesterz
Or we can just make leg thread ver2
Penguin

levesterz wrote:

Or we can just make leg thread ver2
I'd prefer a hand thread tbh
cravenfiner
limb thread when
Aiseca
Just don't get apeshit like last time tho :/
Vuelo Eluko
reeee
Achromalia
UNOFFICIAL OT HAIKU:

We love spaghetti.

With Bolognese sauce, it's still

our favorite dish.
Death

johnmedina999 wrote:

I mean, you could unlock leg thread but it'll be buried under so many pages of threads that no one would notice in months, maybe years.
I suppose, but this thread was still on the first page. There also aren't multiple threads asking to unlock said leg thread.
Penguin

Death wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

I suppose, but this thread was still on the first page. There also aren't multiple threads asking to unlock said leg thread.
So, what I took from this is that all we have to do is protest/petition with multiple threads to get our wants? Are you saying that this is a democracy?
Death

Penguin wrote:

Death wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

So, what I took from this is that all we have to do is protest/petition with multiple threads to get our wants? Are you saying that this is a democracy?
Nope, this is still a dictatorship.
Penguin

Death wrote:

Penguin wrote:

Death wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

shit... well I tried.

does anybody else remember what happened to Napoleon Bonaparte? I smell a coup incoming..
Vuelo Eluko
lol
levesterz
Meah
Yay ! :oops: :x
Tad Fibonacci
Shit post thread unlocked

Everyone is shit posting

My job here is done.
Aiseca

Penguin wrote:

Death wrote:

Penguin wrote:

Death wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

shit... well I tried.
does anybody else remember what happened to Napoleon Bonaparte? I smell a coup incoming..

HA HA HA. we're fuqed.
Sosteneshion
Meah
Kiratto Pri-chan
pentaqola
Meah
I can't wait for Date A Live 3 ep 6-12, the only arc that matters.
Tobiichi Origami <3
Tad Fibonacci
It's been so long since I've watched the first season of it that I don't even remember what the show is about anymore.
Aiseca

Meah wrote:

Tobiichi Origami <3

Is this the show that has that rape Queen with a revolver gun?
Vuelo Eluko
new sig good
railey2 suck it
Meah

Aiseca wrote:

Meah wrote:

Tobiichi Origami <3

Is this the show that has that rape Queen with a revolver gun?

Yeah
abraker
Somebody forgot to change the title of this thread in time https://old.ppy.sh/forum/p/6983963
show more