forum

Leevi "thelewa" Juusela 1995-2018

posted
Total Posts
show more
naliem
Rest in peace, he was one of my inspirations.
Heinzen
thelewa was one of the things that kept by day going bright and in high-spirits. I would take part watching his streams in a period where my own mental health was terrible and that by itself was just so cheerful to the point where I would almost every time forget about my own problems. Fast forward and I had someone who I'd sporadically talk to and he was a gem. He could get along with essentially anyone and everyone regardless of how good or bad in the context of the game the person was. He was having fun and didn't mind sharing a good chunk of that fun with other people.

I am heartbroken that this was the end, but I am thankful for all the great moments involving him. Take his healthy period and you have a role model for anyone who strive to become something in this game or simply who wants to be a great friend.

I hope his family does well and is proud of how amazing of a person he was. Let this guy be eternal
zertap
Updated my post on the first page.
R.I.P.
ErDeiviSupaHot
Que en paz descanses, Leevi
Kantai
Man, RIP Leevi, he will always be in our hearts forever.
DerNettePanda
R.I.P
I love Emilia
Rest in peace thelewa. You were a true legend.
Kirazuto
Rest in peace, Lewa. I'm sure you have inspired many players in osu! The memories of him will surely stay in the osu community for years to come. Condolences to the family
hi-mei
rip
sesh
lewa was a huge inspiration to me. His streams were so much fun to watch and his ask.fm page was always a great read. I never talked to him personally, a few words in #finnish is all we exchanged, but he seemed like, and was a great person all around.

Lepää rauhassa Leevi, kevyet mullat.
MimiliaaMyMommy
Absolutely heartbreaking to read, I really enjoyed watching his streams years ago and they motivated me to play this game more :(

I hope he rests in peace and is in a better place now.
Mog
Rest in peace,I'll miss you.
Talis_R
Rest in peace Leevi, we will always remember you.
Slay
Rest in peace.

I didn't play this game when he was around but I will definitely remember him as one of the best players to touch this game.

Best wishes to his family, stay strong.
Bidoof
Rest in peace, you will never be forgotten
- Sayori -
I wasnt around when leevi was an active player but what happened to him shocked me anyways,he had an unique skillset and some of his scores can hardly be replicated by top 50 players,also looked like a cool guy and it was,is and will be an inspiration to the whole osu community. While it is true that he isn't anymore with us,his legacy will be always with us.

Rest In Peace Leevi :(
Starrodkirby86
He was an incredibly friendly guy. I'm absolutely saddened at the news. :(

We love him.
Zibang
I wasn't around to see his streams, nor did I have any real context on who he was outside of the crazy accuracy plays I watched on Youtube, but it was apparent how influential of a player and loved of a person he was. The bits and pieces I heard of his current life situation from various sources did not paint the most hopeful image of him in my mind and it's really sad to see it go all the way to this.

Rest in peace.
Mianki
Really sad to hear this. Only met him once or twice years ago but he seemed like a such cool dude. Rest in peace mate :(
-Aspiire-
Though I may not have known him outside of watching the occasional stream/play, this is still really sad to hear. Rest in peace Leevi, my thoughts are with his family.
theLiminator
I've been around this game for quite a long time, whilst I was never close to him. He was always a really good guy, and the few times I've interacted with him I could sense that he was very troubled, but tried his best to keep going. He was a funny, warm, and caring individual. I've been missing his presence in this community for quite a while. Rest in peace Leevi.
Keywiz
Rest in Peace Leevi, you will always be part of the great community that osu is, and we will never forget you.
-Lgamer-
I can't believe what I'm hearing, no way lewa... We will cherish all the great moments you have given us, the skills, the memes, the streams. You will never be forgotten, Rest in peace Leevi
Urnukka
Rest in peace Thelewa. You were a legend and you won't be forgotten. All the best for his family too.
Hellcome
Holy crap... RIP...
Ishkiz
Rest in peace Leevi

:cry:
Kyschel
He was not just that glorious hdhr player I'd see on top of leaderboards and be massively inspired by when I started playing, he was also more importantly that entertaining, kind, all-around wonderful personality you could get to experience while glued to one of his streams, or scrolling down his askfm for hours on end.
He had a fantastic sense of humor and brought a lot of smiles to people with it. Rankings are only temporary.
He secured a place in our hearts, permanently.

Rest in peace Leevi, you will never be forgotten.
Mukku
Rest in peace :(
nyathil
lepää rauhassa
Zarraicka
Leevi was one of my first friends when i moved to Kokkola and he welcomed me with open arms... i always admired him because he could dedicate every cell on his body to the thing he wanted to do... he thought me lots about pc stuff and helped me with school work... we had so many laughs watching anime and just talking about random shit... i still can't comprehend this and in my mind i want to believe he is just playing osu in some cave alone like he used to... rest peace dear friend... i will never forget you or our time together... it's your time to conquer the scene of osu in heave... thank you for everything...
yashirox3
Rest in peace.
Remonwater
One of the most interesting players ever to be in the community. Thanks for being an inspiration to so many. Rest in peace, lewa
Dankke
Rest in peace
ErroTheCube
Won't be forgotten
NHarmonia
Rest in peace, thelewa, we'll never forget you.
Hettica
I am not sure who he was but he seems to have affected a great amount of people in this community, and for that I say I hope he rests in peace. Rip thelewa
Vonshlovens
Rest in peace Leevi thelewa
Hinorim
I hope he's resting in peace, everyone miss him since he quit from this game hoping for he someday comeback and now this...
The worse part is know he isnt never comeback . . . everyone is going to miss him so much more than now.
Rest in peace, Thelewa..
ahsdfdjkl
I remember joining this game and being so amazed by his accuracy plays. I won't remember him as a "player". I will remember him as a kind, well-spoken, and very funny individual with a great sense of humor. Knew how to cheer up anybody. He was overall an outstanding person from what I saw.

May you rest in peace.
Eismis
May he rest in peace. Community lost a dear member, and his friends lost someone close. To me, he was a star in nights sky, lighting the dark road up and showing what could be achieved in my early days of osu.

Thelewa, wherever may you be, rest easy and may your soul rest in peace.
show more