show more
protogen
rip we’ll miss you ;(
FURRKA
Rest in peace
Taikuri-
Sit tibi terra levis, Lewis
Vanilla-
I remember watching almost every stream Lewa did back in 2013-2014. He was one of the most entertaining osu! streamers back then. He was really a funny guy, and his stream was a place you could come and just feel welcomed. Even though I never got the chance to talk to him, and tell him all of this, I really hope he knew what his stream and him as a person ment to the osu!community. I also wish he could've seen all of these messages being written about him, he would've deserved to know. It's sad and unfair that this has to happen at such a young age, but I hope he is happy now. Thanks for everything you did for us, and also for the osu! game.

Rest in peace, Leevi. <3
Orofil
RIP thelewa, you will always be remembered not only for clicking circles but for who you were.
Gigo
I'm not gonna say anything really innovative, the others covered pretty much everything. thelewa has always been my favorite accuracy player, it's because of him that I am so hard on myself when my accuracy drops below 99%. His streams were always entertaining to watch and his ask.fm was always fun to read. I remember how happy he was when he briefly became #1 back in 2014. It actually blows my mind that some people don't know who he is. For me, he will always be an osu legend, one of my idols in the game, an amazing player and a genuinely funny person.

He is definitely in a better place, but it's still heartbreaking that he is not here with us. :(
[Shiny]
I can't believe it...

Rest in peace, osu! legend.
Topic Starter
Depator
I have now updated the first post. Dont read it if you dont want to cry...
Dr Sensei-Hugo
Thank you for telling us. It must have been very rough for him. Hope he is in peace now.
NicoMaki
I never spoke with Leevi personally, but he's a big part of who I am right now, thank you Leevi, I will never forget you.
aevin
Rest in peace :cry: :cry: :cry:
laport
Rest in peace my friend. Last time I saw you "irl" it was July 22 2017.
We had a great time going to the horse race track car meeting and flee market in Tampere.
Thanks for the hospitality and great fun. And thank you for playing.
I hope your family, friends and other people that loved you will be able to process the loss.
NeTsune
Rest in peace, lewa.
BarTkE
Rest in peace :(
v1km4n
rest in peace lewa, truly heartbreaking. we will miss you ;_;
Memento Vivi
May you rest in peace Leevi, I wish I had a chance to talk with you, your legacy will live on forever.
Ceptin Fanboy
Goodnight, Sweet Prince.
Serterd
Rest in Piece
Moreon
This is so fucking sad .. Rest in piece :(
Parano
Rest in peace
Windows XP
RIP Leevi. We'll never forget you:(
extrasensory
Rest In Piece, thelewa.

Gone but not forgotten...
Heniu
Rest in peace, you will be remembered in our hearts forever <3
Hatis
Rest in peace thelewa, thelegend
Jonimay
I haven't talked to him a lot, but knowing what influence he had on this community, how many people have looked up to him as a person and as a player it's really hard to take these kind of news and it's devastating to see him go this early..
Rest in peace, Leevi
Your legacy will keep on living
Rodr1h-
Rest in peace. :(
Val
Rest in peace Leevi... :(
Chaos
It's deeply saddening to read what happened to thelewa. I wasn't anybody back when he was active but even in my early days of playing osu I knew of him and many of his incredible plays. He always seemed like a fun loving guy and someone who cared deeply about both the game and its community. This is a devastating loss; may he rest in peace.
Booze
thelewa was someone who i'd love to have gotten to meet
his personality which i loved, his skill and achievements made him an idol to me and he definitely has influenced me at least a little bit.

sad to see him go, i wish i was around back then to watch his streams.

rest in peace thelewa, it's wrong that you died so soon.
DeanCopeland
Rest in peace thelewa
Aireu
ill miss you man
Burtpi
Rest in peace :(
Surpy
. . .
Seto Kousuke
May you rest in peace Leevi, you were one of the greatest inspirations I had when I was actively playing for rankings and leaderboards, even though we never had a conversation, your advices from your ask.fm and your messages made me improve a lot and helped me become the player I always wanted to be, thanks for everything and I hope you rest in peace. ❤
porosek
Rest in Peace
nagato555
legends never die! <3
huu
If you need it, my "goodbye" message to Leevi is on my userpage, even though he never knew me & I never knew him on a personal level. It's still a shocker to hear this kind of news though. Rest in peace, thanks for serving as an early inspiration. :(
DeletedUser_1290088
Rest in peace, Legend. We will miss you.
Us3l3ss_old
Leevi oli hieno mies. Miksi niin monen hyvän tyypin pitää kuolla aikasin?

Lepää rauhassa.
dkun
I'll never forget the fun times we shared. Hang loose, old friend.
show more