forum

UNDEAD CORPORATION - Flowering Night Fever

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Alheak
We're going for Loved to gain some attention and to see what works and what doesn't especially in the highest difficulties so that BN can more easily mod the set.
fastmarkus

Alheak wrote:

We're going for Loved to gain some attention and to see what works and what doesn't especially in the highest difficulties so that BN can more easily mod the set.

There is still hope, then! Good luck again, Alheak :D
rock time

Alheak wrote:

please rank
LigerZero
where catch the beat? congrats..... in <3
Zallies

LastExceed wrote:

Eraser wrote:

>_> rip pp
loved maps can still move to ranked
Naoise
so as expected, this set is in loved forever. rip another fun set
Topic Starter
Alheak

Sliderr wrote:

so as expected, this set is in loved forever. rip another fun set
this man is about to become the wrongest man in the world
JBHyperion
Unloved by creator request
Ekoro
oh boy
blobdash
oh boi
Caput Mortuum
oh boy
Linada
P O G G E R S
Realazy
oh boy

[General]

everything will freeze 2 the return
also make combo colors consistent

[Ekoro's Fever]

you should go see a doctor

01:50:313 (2) - slightly offscreen, just place 01:50:313 (2,2) - a bit higher

[Wolf's Extreme Night, in theaters March 24th]

01:08:106 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - i feel like this should be a continuous stream, i don't hear anything in the music that particularly asks for a 1/2 break here. an idea could be having kicksliders on each note the lead guitar plays?
01:34:381 (1,2,3,4) - wouldn't this rhythm fit the guitar's rhythm better? i think a 1/2 slider would also help greatly with transitioning from 1/3 to 1/2

[Flowering Extra]

would be nice to raise OD a tad to avoid notelocking issues, 9.3 could be nice imo

00:19:175 (2,4) - could've been nice to have those as repeat sliders since there's a drum roll going on in the background
02:20:106 (2,3) - movement here looks very iffy due to the very wide angle at such a high bpm, would be nice if you could arrange 02:19:900 (1,2,3,4) - differently to have something more comfortable to play

[pishi's Extra]

00:21:761 (2) - 00:40:486 (5) - 00:52:175 (1) - pixel offscreens, might wanna fix i suppose
01:14:934 (1) - don't rly see the point of that NC, would fit better on next note instead imo

[Lunatic]

od8 to avoid some notelocking could help a ton here

make sure taiko/mania is ready
GoldenWolf

Realazy wrote:

[Wolf's Extreme Night, in theaters March 24th]

01:08:106 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - i feel like this should be a continuous stream, i don't hear anything in the music that particularly asks for a 1/2 break here. an idea could be having kicksliders on each note the lead guitar plays? k
01:34:381 (1,2,3,4) - wouldn't this rhythm fit the guitar's rhythm better? i think a 1/2 slider would also help greatly with transitioning from 1/3 to 1/2 Talked about it on vocal, basically I'm mapping the bending over the lead note and not anything else so no change
Topic Starter
Alheak

Realazy wrote:

oh boy

[General]

everything will freeze 2 the return
also make combo colors consistent

[Flowering Extra]

would be nice to raise OD a tad to avoid notelocking issues, 9.3 could be nice imo okay

00:19:175 (2,4) - could've been nice to have those as repeat sliders since there's a drum roll going on in the background mhh i think like this would fuck up the rhythm here, and i wanna keep 00:19:693 (7,8) - clickable because of the drums, but changed in another way to map the rolls, it was a bit obvious but for some reason it flew right past me
02:20:106 (2,3) - movement here looks very iffy due to the very wide angle at such a high bpm, would be nice if you could arrange 02:19:900 (1,2,3,4) - differently to have something more comfortable to play changed

[Lunatic]

od8 to avoid some notelocking could help a ton here okay

make sure taiko/mania is ready
thank you! fixed for ekoro's
Izzywing
pogchampion
Mimiliaa
Oh boy
Nwolf
oh I have a taiko diff on this
fastmarkus
holy hell I'm hyped
YouVayPay
gl with this
fierythrows
hype
Monstrata
Hi I think this map is too hard so here are some convoluted mod posts I want you to explain to me. Also stop mapping for attention!!!
LowAccuracySS

Monstrata wrote:

Hi I think this map is too hard so here are some convoluted mod posts I want you to explain to me. Also stop mapping for attention!!!
LOL

edit:
ScubDomino
chainpullz

Monstrata wrote:

Shhh the map isn't qualified yet. It's too early to break the mapper's spirit. :? :? :?
pishifat
Topic Starter
Alheak

Monstrata wrote:

fuck my mapper spirit is 🅱roke now

im quitting mapping

see you tomorrow
Kawashiro
wtf isnt this for loved?????
-Ran Yakumo-

Kawashiro wrote:

wtf isnt this for loved?????
Im quite sure this map was for ranked in the first place, and then it got loved for more attention to be turned it... and now that it has that attention they're going to try to rank it again :lol:
Shima Rin
Oh my lol.
I am too busy these days otherwise I would help ;w;
fastmarkus
Since I love this mapset so much I decided to take a look on the 4* diff, sorry if I'm being annoying -

The slider at 01:27:761 doesn't follow the song, why don't you make it a kickslider (or continue the burst/stream) instead? It would make more sense, specially because you focus on the guitar a little bit later;

Other question: why on 02:46:382 and 02:46:589 you didn't make doubles and you did a little bit after when the drums are exactly the same? Just curious!

Last thing I promise: you could even buff the last kiai a little bit - 02:48:037 to match the higher intensity the song is showing and the spacing is a little bit off on 02:49:279.

Good luck on getting it ranked, you'll see I'm a big supporter of this mapset. Cheers!
audinor
0:Yeah
Im squishi yes
Naoise

Alheak wrote:

this man is about to become the wrongest man in the world
damn you alheak, if this doesn't get ranked i can't have a new HT top play
puxtu

Tofu1222 wrote:

Oh my lol.
I am too busy these days otherwise I would help ;w;
Just drop everything else and mod my set ;)
Topic Starter
Alheak

fastmarkus wrote:

Since I love this mapset so much I decided to take a look on the 4* diff, sorry if I'm being annoying -

The slider at 01:27:761 doesn't follow the song, why don't you make it a kickslider (or continue the burst/stream) instead? It would make more sense, specially because you focus on the guitar a little bit later; to be fair the guitar is a bit weird here, but I changed this part a bit to better follow the guitar

Other question: why on 02:46:382 and 02:46:589 you didn't make doubles and you did a little bit after when the drums are exactly the same? Just curious! not sure what you mean by "a bit after", if it's about 02:46:796 (3,4,5,6) - it's because i'm following the guitar, I could have followed the drums instead and mapped the 1/6 notes like you pointed out but that would have increased the density so much this part would have become indistinguishable from the next one which is more tense

Last thing I promise: you could even buff the last kiai a little bit - 02:48:037 to match the higher intensity the song is showing and the spacing is a little bit off on 02:49:279. I think the higher density makes up for it, i don't want to go too crazy with the spacing because the bpm is quite high, but i did change this part a bit

Good luck on getting it ranked, you'll see I'm a big supporter of this mapset. Cheers!
Thank you very much! Don't worry about pointing too much stuff out, the more the better as it helps moving the set forward.
Topic Starter
Alheak
we reached a new milestone

haha dude weed lmao amirite
Djulus
i support this map with 50 kudosu lol
Topic Starter
Alheak
but that's 51
Warpyc
quick maths
Djulus