posted
Total Posts
show more
Djulus
quick maths
Nao Tomori
Use my diff name suggestions :¶
SilverCatalyst
super nitpicky stuff coming from a 5 digit xd!!!!

ekoro's fever:
00:09:762 (5,6) - i'm intrigued how this has bigger spacing than the similar pattern at 00:11:417 (5,6), they seem to follow the guitar although the second pattern seems more intense than the former. was this intentional?
00:16:382 (5,6) and 00:18:038 (5,6) - same situation as above, but the two patterns are almost equally spaced
00:28:175 (1,2,3,4) - i think this would flow better if 2 was at 4 and 3 was at 2 because of the preceding stream, but that's just me lol
00:37:072 (5,6) and 00:38:727 (5,6) - you should get the point about these patterns by now lmao
01:35:520 (7) - this circle in the middle of the stream sort of stands out, but i see that it's snapped with 01:36:037 (1), so really to make the stream flow better you'd have to change the subsequent streams, idk if it's that big of a deal
01:54:141 (5) - move this away from the sliderend since the sliderend-snapped circles preceding it were 3/4 sliders, it might lead to confusion
02:06:658 (1,2) - definitely could be misread as a second 1/4 note, move it farther away from 1

i'll probably mod more diffs if my mods here were worthy, i just knew the top diff would be the hardest to rank bc controversy
otherwise, this is a phenomenal map, as expected from ekoro. good luck on ur way to rank!!!
goodnight love u sweet dreams
Vacuous
I find it kinda weird that pishi's lunatic is tick rate 2 on a 290 bpm map. I'd definitely change it to 1
Ekoro

SilverCatalyst wrote:

super nitpicky stuff coming from a 5 digit xd!!!!

ekoro's fever:
00:09:762 (5,6) - i'm intrigued how this has bigger spacing than the similar pattern at 00:11:417 (5,6), they seem to follow the guitar although the second pattern seems more intense than the former. was this intentional? no, arbitrary choice, made it just for patterns purpose
00:16:382 (5,6) and 00:18:038 (5,6) - same situation as above, but the two patterns are almost equally spaced same
00:28:175 (1,2,3,4) - i think this would flow better if 2 was at 4 and 3 was at 2 because of the preceding stream, but that's just me lol i think both works, but i've asked Alheak about it and we decided to make the square simpler; fixed
00:37:072 (5,6) and 00:38:727 (5,6) - you should get the point about these patterns by now lmao same choice
01:35:520 (7) - this circle in the middle of the stream sort of stands out, but i see that it's snapped with 01:36:037 (1), so really to make the stream flow better you'd have to change the subsequent streams, idk if it's that big of a deal tbh i don't get what's wrong with that circle, it looks fine? the flow kind of works here
01:54:141 (5) - move this away from the sliderend since the sliderend-snapped circles preceding it were 3/4 sliders, it might lead to confusion moved it to 01:53:417 (1)'s position instead
02:06:658 (1,2) - d efinitely could be misread as a second 1/4 note, move it farther away from 1 intended to do this 1/2 stack, can't really do anything about it :|

i'll probably mod more diffs if my mods here were worthy, i just knew the top diff would be the hardest to rank bc controversy
otherwise, this is a phenomenal map, as expected from ekoro. good luck on ur way to rank!!!
goodnight love u sweet dreams
thanks for the mod, it was helpful :>
KidGamingTime
why ain't it loved anymore?
Topic Starter
Alheak
because it might be ranked soon
DiceSA
*visibly sweats*
Viosmic
I want to see this ranked so bad, not because I'm good at it, just because I really love the way this map is done. It's easily one of my favorite to play at the moment. Some really unique parts too. Good luck~
Arrival
[Muzukashii]
you've got a 1.47 slider vel
tbh considering the bpm i'd put it at 1.2 or 1.3

diff is cool

[Oni]
00:54:761 - why did you skip this one ? not putting a note here doesn't contribute to really reduce the difficulty and it sounds bit weird without it.
if you want something simpler i would do this

01:18:244 - add a d here ? it's a bit underwhelming

01:24:555 - i'd be thinking of making this a dddk to further emphasize on the density increase here

01:50:417 (2,1,1,2,1) - i can't help but thinking this can be made better, i'd either kill this note 01:50:830 - or move this 01:50:675 (1) - to 01:50:727 - to make a kd kkd

[Inner Ura]

00:01:693 - no big deal but i'd REALLY see this as K to mark the contrast with the drum roll just before

i don't have much to say more it would just be meaningless pinpoints, except i'd rather see a 1.4 SV here but that's a choice

call me back
puxtu
Oshit it's my turn to find bn now
Nwolf
I'm pretty sure my muzukashii used to be 1.2 SV and aimod changed it

@Alheak pls change SliderMultiplier:1.46999997496605 in the .osu file to 1.2
Topic Starter
Alheak
done

now waiting for OnO
OnosakiHito
Mortals! Descending from the heavens, I am here to announce a message to you. Spread the word my childs!

Arrival wrote:

[Oni]
00:54:761 - why did you skip this one ? not putting a note here doesn't contribute to really reduce the difficulty and it sounds bit weird without it.
if you want something simpler i would do this Changed it.

01:18:244 - add a d here ? it's a bit underwhelming Instead I added one at 01:18:037 (2) - .

01:24:555 - i'd be thinking of making this a dddk to further emphasize on the density increase here Very nice suggestion! Applied.

01:50:417 (2,1,1,2,1) - i can't help but thinking this can be made better, i'd either kill this note 01:50:830 - or move this 01:50:675 (1) - to 01:50:727 - to make a kd kkd Oh, I can understand this. The whole time we have even snappings and then suddenly this. I can agree here. On the otherhand tho, I think it would go more against the guitar, so I would rather stick to it. Maybe we can ask for more opinions. Both ways are very odd. But due to that I would stick more to the one which leans towards the insturment.

[Inner Ura]

00:01:693 - no big deal but i'd REALLY see this as K to mark the contrast with the drum roll just before Changed.

i don't have much to say more it would just be meaningless pinpoints, except i'd rather see a 1.4 SV here but that's a choice

call me back
That's it. Thank you for your mod!

Download: https://puu.sh/AgNnz/8a83dd8ea8.7z
Arrival
descending from the heavens ? more like ascending from hell 8)
Ladder0311
Dang, how long will this map be pending? It's been two years and I know of maps that were bad and ranked in 2 days.

Anyways, I think the normal map has too many sliders. It's my opinion, of course. I think you should tone the sliders down and add some circles. I also think the beat spacing is weird in it. I don't know what it is about it. There's the close sliders and a note not far enough apart for its spacing is spaced pretty far for the difficulty. It may be me or the style, but I think the normal difficulty's spacing could use some work. (tl;dr: Bad slider:circle ratio and bad spacing for some parts)

I also think the map's hitsounds are too quiet for the song in all difficulties. The clap and finish are good. I looked in the map's audio and it stayed at around 60-70% for most of the song. It might sound better if it's bumped up to 75-90, but that's my preference.

The insane's HP could be lowered to 5, since the song is so fast, but it's fine how it is.

I think the lunatic diff should be renamed to expert because you have the hard 7*+ after it and lunatic is kinda misleading.

Everything else is good to me. This is my first map mod/review, so it's probably not much help. A lot of what I said was probably a preference, so I apologize if some of these were because of style.

Thanks for reading this mod, and thanks for making this map as well! It was fun and energetic just like the song :)
Topic Starter
Alheak
Thanks for your support and your help, the set will eventually get nominated, don't lose hope!

The normal diff is mapped this way because it is the easiest standard diff of the set and it is required that it stays the least dense possible. I'm not sure I understand what's the problem with the spacing as I made sure to use distance snap for every object.

Changed the volume in all std diffs except Ekoro's and GW's.

I believe the HP in Insane is fine, .5 doesn't really make a difference anyway.

Concerning the diff names, I think they're fine like this, "Lunatic" instead of "Extra" because Extras begin at the Flowering diff, and their playstyle is a bit different from the rest.
Midnaait
Hey Ono do you mind to make your Ura Oni OD6.5 or 7? I think it may cause notelocks at 290 bpm lol
OnosakiHito

Midnaait wrote:

Hey Ono do you mind to make your Ura Oni OD6.5 or 7? I think it may cause notelocks at 290 bpm lol
That actually sounds not bad. I didn't consider it back then. We can actually go for OD 7. Alheak, would you mind changing it for me?
Bakuretsue
Mania has such underrated star rating lmao.

Or it's just maps like triumph & regret, Dotabata Animation and Galaxy Collapse being incredibly overrated.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.