forum

Mappers' Mafia Information & Applications

posted
Total Posts
show more
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

now i can gt monies from placing circle on screen in game
hey you can pay me to do the job for you. How about it?
Djulus
jonathanlfj
Could we get some clarity on the commissions system?

Is it possible to give enough commission for a badge simply from contributing directly to your paypal account? Or is meming also a requirement? Also, if meming is a requirement, does it also require you to be a weeb, or can you also get the badge just from participating in circlejerks?

And of course, what is the differentiating factor for each badge, seeing as there are three copy-pasted?

Also, can whoever designed the logo remove the white M?

I keep thinking I have a cracked Dorito on my screen :(.
Izzywing
not really sure about that ranked maps requirement. usually by the 125th map, people have a grasp of the process.
Pozy
This criteria >.>
Kibbleru
u forgot to specify that a part of the requirement is to be able to consistently score above 50% while playing amq off our great leader's MAL
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee

Kibbleru wrote:

u forgot to specify that a part of the requirement is to be able to consistently score above 50% while playing amq off our great leader's MAL
Cool story, Lil J.H.. (Kibbleru) : PP
hypercyte
hm
levesterz
Wew
Aistre
😇😇😇😇 hope I can join I only need to rank 70 more mapsets 😇😇😍😍😍😍🤔🤔😊😊😊☺️🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑👊🏿
hi-mei
SIGN ME UP
Incomp
Monstrata isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a mapper with such 60° ability and Naruto openings with pp? Monstrata puts his maps on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a mapper with his skill and passion for Bioshock Infinite again. Hollow Wings breaks SV. ProfessionalBox breaks the editor. Monstrata breaks the pp system. You can keep your Sotarks maps. I prefer CBCC.
JackRB
Yes and you call it the Mappers' Mafia despite the fact its obviously a circlejerk.
MaestroSplinter
Sup i came for the free supporter
extrasensory
I don't know if I should be excited or scared
Andrea
I meet the requirements to join at least 8-)
MaridiuS

Andrea wrote:

:WOKE:
Kuron-kun

Andrea wrote:

you don't have exactly 79 ranked maps and exactly 1079 kds

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Zekks
Monstrata? I hardly knew her
abraker
oh great now this is pinned

look what you have brought upon us
Stefan
faiswusuf and Alexkuzi were just the tip of the iceberg of garbage posting.
levesterz
oh my this thread have transcended
Serraionga

abraker wrote:

OT doesn't deserve this. Move this back from where it came
Saturnalize
I don't even cringe at this joke what a new level of meme
abraker

Stefan wrote:

faiswusuf and Alexkuzi were just the tip of the iceberg of garbage posting.
I wouldn't say the tip. . .
Endaris
You shall be exiled for posting in the wrong subforum of OT.
KatouMegumi
I feel sorry for the damages caused by the OT people.
Saturnalize

KatouMegumi wrote:

I feel sorry for the damages caused by the OT people.
it's the way around
Sotarks
:?:
KatouMegumi

Sotarks wrote:

:?:
ColdTooth
This isn't even funny.
johnmedina999
Last post of Page 5.
johnmedina999
First post of Page 6.
yuhaii
what has happened to ot
Saturnalize
crumbling down
Naimae
I don't get it. So is the implication here that, if you make a good enough shitpost, then you get pinned?

That kind of rule would be fair. But I don't think that's the case. After all, monstrata is a big name in the community. I feel there is some backdoor bribery going on here.

Consider: All the shitposts made by everyone else on this forum haven't been pinned ever. How can the work of one man outdo so many so quickly, so fiercly, and so... handsomely? Such a powerful shitpost, admittedly, but unfair that it is pinned because of...

Because of monstrata. Not the person, the name. This is the case of the upperclass having all the privileges over the middle and lower classes, we get abused at the mercy and pleasure of people like monstrata. In this case, monstrata is the face of the enemy. He is the person that represents all that we have been fighting against, our eternal nemesis - the aristocracy.

Down with the corrupt mods! Off with their heads! Burn the forums! Let us build from the ground up, a new Off-topic that will be free of moderation! Unshackle the chains, break their barbed whips upon your renewed body and seize the day! In the new forum, everyone will be equal, there will be no aristocracy to exploit you, no lower class to be taken advantage of.

To arms!
Saturnalize

citremi wrote:

To arms!
johnmedina999
The more one posts in this thread, the more one supports Monstrata and his regime.
abraker
fuck monstrata and his trianglejerking shitposts
Foxtrot
get out of OT, mapperfags
show more