forum

Nightcore - All I Want For Christmas

posted
Total Posts
show more
Andrea
Well, but Nightcore as Artist isn't allowed anymore... right? :?
Topic Starter
ztrot
well if you can't find the artist I think it's okay like with Hey Now!
Lunah_old
;)
mm201
deadbeat
o.o thats one sexy SB. nice work :)
star for the work guys
Larto
Lilac
Don't rank until December 24th!
James2250
(Good job with 1800kb background there) :P
RandomJibberish
MetalMario201 and Mariah Carey (as she's the original artist) in tags plz. Also, why does iNiS201 not have the skin forced?

EDIT: k
mm201
Silly stuff fixed, rebubbling again
mm201
Popped because Gabi is a twat.
RandomJibberish
silly people
Derekku
Way to set an example, MM. :I

[Easy]
*3 minute song; 0 breaks. Uhhh.. yeah I don't like this as all. Please add a break or two.
*1/1 notes over and over, a slider velocity I'd expect in a normal, and too high of a tick rate? Drop the tick rate down to 1 and I won't rage about the sliders (as much).
00:21:172 (3,1) - A bit of an unexpected jump since the slider velocity is so fast. How about stacking these and doing something like this? (and remove the new combo on the slider)
00:24:965 (1,2,3) - I hate to nazi, but could you space these a little bit closer? (or you could even use the scale by... command)
01:07:958 (1,2,3) - I'd also like to see the triple sets of beats like this spaced a bit closer together.
01:50:951 (1,2,3) - I don't like that the hitburst from 01:49:054 (1) covers these up. Could you move either the slider or the notes? And again, can you space the set of three beats closer together?
02:14:976 (1,2,3,4) - spacing
*Some more triplet beat spacing..
03:05:239 (4,5) - Yes I know it's not the biggest deal, but please try to avoid spacing jumps like this in an Easy. 1-5 could still be a nice pattern even if it was spaced better.
03:05:872 (1) - Expected this to fade out instead of ending after the music stops and with a soft-hitnormal.

[iNiS201]
Fine, but a bit difficult for an "intermediate" difficulty between Easy and Insane.

[Insane]
01:39:570 (1,2,3) - spacing?
03:05:713 (1) - Expected this to fade out instead of ending after the music stops and with a soft-hitnormal.

Instead of trying to get this speedbubbled in #modhelp, I'd prefer if you cared more about the difficulty spread of your maps. You have an "easy" with too high of a slider velocity, an insane, and then a difficult-ish guest diff that would probably be considered an insane if not for the large circles, difficulty settings, and breaks. I'd really like to see Easy made a bit easier and a Normal in this mapset before it gets thrown into Ranking.
Topic Starter
ztrot

Derekku wrote:

Way to set an example, MM. :I

[Easy]
*3 minute song; 0 breaks. Uhhh.. yeah I don't like this as all. Please add a break or two. will not add breaks.
*1/1 notes over and over, a slider velocity I'd expect in a normal, and too high of a tick rate? Drop the tick rate down to 1 and I won't rage about the sliders (as much). tick rates do not change with diff if it's 2 in one map it's two in every set.
00:21:172 (3,1) - A bit of an unexpected jump since the slider velocity is so fast. How about stacking these and doing something like this? (and remove the new combo on the slider) that's not really a jump.
00:24:965 (1,2,3) - I hate to nazi, but could you space these a little bit closer? (or you could even use the scale by... command) it's fine as is
01:07:958 (1,2,3) - I'd also like to see the triple sets of beats like this spaced a bit closer together.fine as is
01:50:951 (1,2,3) - I don't like that the hitburst from 01:49:054 (1) covers these up. Could you move either the slider or the notes? And again, can you space the set of three beats closer together? again it's nothing that really breaks the map or game :|
02:14:976 (1,2,3,4) - spacing uhhh?
*Some more triplet beat spacing..
03:05:239 (4,5) - Yes I know it's not the biggest deal, but please try to avoid spacing jumps like this in an Easy. 1-5 could still be a nice pattern even if it was spaced better.
03:05:872 (1) - Expected this to fade out instead of ending after the music stops and with a soft-hitnormal.

[iNiS201]
Fine, but a bit difficult for an "intermediate" difficulty between Easy and Insane.

[Insane]
01:39:570 (1,2,3) - spacing?
03:05:713 (1) - Expected this to fade out instead of ending after the music stops and with a soft-hitnormal.

Instead of trying to get this speedbubbled in #modhelp, I'd prefer if you cared more about the difficulty spread of your maps. You have an "easy" with too high of a slider velocity, an insane, and then a difficult-ish guest diff that would probably be considered an insane if not for the large circles, difficulty settings, and breaks. I'd really like to see Easy made a bit easier and a Normal in this mapset before it gets thrown into Ranking.
GladiOol
bubble star~
jericho2442
did some small irc modding.

also this pack earns my star,
aRiskOfRain
jericho2442
checked the new diff out, nice flow no rank probs. thus bubble

EDIT: oshii seems i missed a snapped note on DC normal, resnap notes

EDIT2: fixed and rebubbled >_<
Larto
CRYYYYYYYBABYYYYY