Total Posts
show more
Meah
wheat bread sucks

50k too
Mahogany

Raspberriel wrote:

wasn't that originally a Scott Pilgrim comic
So that's why some dude was talking about Scott Pilgrim when I posted it on furry_irl
Zain Sugieres
I hope bronies die
Aurani

Klocuch12 wrote:

I hope bronies die
Mahogany

Klocuch12 wrote:

I hope bronies die
I get this a lot, you should check out my steam profile comments section for more it's like a collection at this point and one I'm particularly proud of.
Foxtrot

Mahogany wrote:

me irl

bread makes you fat
Mahogany
Good I am underweight and don't eat enough
Foxtrot
that was also a scott pilgrim reference
Mahogany
Jordan

Mahogany wrote:

Klocuch12 wrote:

I hope bronies die
I get this a lot, you should check out my steam profile comments section for more it's like a collection at this point and one I'm particularly proud of.

Foxtrot

Mahogany wrote:

i don't even remember anything from the movie. all i remember is that phrase, because i didn't know bread made you fat at the time

and every time i see something scott pilgrim related, i can't help but think of that
B1rd
Low carb is all the rage these days.
Razzy

Foxtrot wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

me irl

bread makes you fat
bread makes you fat!?
Foxtrot

B1rd wrote:

Low carb is all the rage these days.
and paleo, too, though i don't know if it's just a fad or a respectable diet
B1rd
Paleo is pretty gud, even if their underlying premise of "if a theoretical caveman millions of years ago didn't eat it, neither should you!" isn't exactly correct.
Hika
I on paleo diet. 100% recommend because I don't work out
B1rd
I'd also recommend fasting or a ketogenic diet for losing weight if you need to. This vid is a really good watch. TL;DW: insulin that your body produces when you eat carbohydrates prevents your body from being able to access your fat storage to burn fat. Weight-loss programs of going on calorie restrictive diets and exercising regularly aren't effective for losing weight because the insulin inhibits you from burning fat and instead your metabolism slows down to reduce your energy expenditure. Fasting however, shifts your body from burning glycogen (that's produced by carbs) to fat straight away, and unlike common misconceptions, it doesn't slow down your metabolism or make you burn muscle.

It seems common since historically humans would have always gone though cycles of having plenty to not having much to eat, unlike today where we have food available 24/7.

Aurani
Or you can live your life as the gods intended and move your ass every now and then so you don't need to make up cheesy diet plans to stay fit.
Zain Sugieres

Aurani wrote:

Or you can live your life as the gods intended and move your ass every now and then so you don't need to make up cheesy diet plans to stay fit.
B-but GENETICS!!!
B1rd

Aurani wrote:

Did you read what I wrote? Even if you reduce the amount you eat and exercise regularly people will still gain weight in the long term. The diet isn't cheesy, it's something that humans have been doing for thousands of years.

Klocuch12 wrote:

B-but GENETICS!!!
Don't discount physiology as a reason why people gain weight. Plenty of people do nothing but sit and eat chocolate all day and are super thin, while other people diet and exercise all their life and still struggle with their weight.
Taj
There's something called poly- I forgot.
It's not polyunsaturated, don't worry.
I would think that you include the blueberries
pomegranate or some exotic fruit as
a part of the diet.
I'm not saying this should replace others. It takes few to a week to accomplish this, just like exercise.
I won't let you experience the air sockets, don't worry.
B1rd
Pomegranate is great and you should avoid polyunsaturated fats.
Taj
This food is very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium. It is also a good source of Dietary Fiber, and a very good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Manganese.
The nutrition in the blueberry makes me want to just fill in the blanks.
For pomegranate:
Low in fat, saturated fat free, cholesterol free, sodium free, an excellent source of fiber, vitamins C and K, and a good source of potassium, folate, and copper.
Basically. YEAH NO DUH
Aurani
I usually don't read your sources as they tend to be exactly like this one. I'd rather trust my own body than some hipster doctor who thinks humans need to eat rocks and behave like Gandhi to survive the 31st apocalypse from the Martian Calendar.

I've been in the PERFECT shape ever since I was a kid. Had the right amount of muscle and fat, was healthy as all shit and did not pay a single thought to what I ate, as long as it's not pure trash (chips and sodas). After the 4th grade of high school, I had to prep for unis so I continued eating the same amount but didn't move even 500m in a day, and guess what happened.... I fattened up.

It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to figure out what happened there, but apparently people are so braindead they actually believe the shit they read about needing to eat sea soil from the rotting carcass of a Pygmy beaked whale 3 times a day, otherwise they're gonna turn into overweight French Polynesian prostitutes.
Taj
Obviously one of those foods must be giving you fatigue.
Like, seriously they also come with the bloats.
I'm not saying you just need to cut down
ALL of the grains; it's just taken to a whole new perspectivity.

It doesn't exactly fit the description of "peas and carrots and peas and carrots and"
You get the idea. Like, fruits and vegetables can give you nutrients.
But HOLD UP! Not all of them fit perfectly into the description.
Like when you change all of your banknotes to multiples of 9. Like, the prosperity cuts into half without even knowing that you're in between 1979-1983/1974-2010.
But seriously though, YOU are YOU. Not a carbon copy, not from the conveyor belt, not a freaking fucking shitty sapralemonent knockoff, just that you are who you are.
B1rd

Aurani wrote:

I usually don't read your sources as they tend to be exactly like this one. I'd rather trust my own body than some hipster doctor who thinks humans need to eat rocks and behave like Gandhi to survive the 31st apocalypse from the Martian Calendar.

I've been in the PERFECT shape ever since I was a kid. Had the right amount of muscle and fat, was healthy as all shit and did not pay a single thought to what I ate, as long as it's not pure trash (chips and sodas). After the 4th grade of high school, I had to prep for unis so I continued eating the same amount but didn't move even 500m in a day, and guess what happened.... I fattened up.

It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to figure out what happened there, but apparently people are so braindead they actually believe the shit they read about needing to eat sea soil from the rotting carcass of a Pygmy beaked whale 3 times a day, otherwise they're gonna turn into overweight French Polynesian prostitutes.
I'm not going to put much stock into what you say if you don't even bother to understand my argument properly. And it's really not a surprise that as a young male it's not hard for you to maintain health weight - that's typical. Typically, people tend to have problems as they get into middle age.
Aurani
While I was in Belgrade studying, I met an 89 year old guy in a wonderful shape eating a burger after he went for a ride with his bike. He told me he never gave a shit about what he ate, but doesn't believe those soft drinks are healthy at all and he never once drank them.

You're probably now going to tell me how he's an exception, how there's a study that explains that human evolution is the result of Stalin planning 9/11 with his bud Lao Tzu during the 1527 sack of Rome, all in an effort to thwart Edward II's plans to subdue the humans with his corporate greed by feeding them modern food that CLEARLY wasn't designed for our stomachs that have somehow failed to evolve a fucking bit from 60 billion years ago.
johnmedina999

Aurani wrote:

There's a study that explains that human evolution is the result of Stalin planning 9/11 with his bud Lao Tzu during the 1527 sack of Rome, all in an effort to thwart Edward II's plans to subdue the humans with his corporate greed by feeding them modern food.
This is gold!
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

Aurani wrote:

There's a study that explains that human evolution is the result of Stalin planning 9/11 with his bud Lao Tzu during the 1527 sack of Rome, all in an effort to thwart Edward II's plans to subdue the humans with his corporate greed by feeding them modern food.
This is gold!
If I saw the study, I would probably die from seeing so much gold.
Aomi

Aurani wrote:

While I was in Belgrade studying, I met an 89 year old guy in a wonderful shape eating a burger after he went for a ride with his bike. He told me he never gave a shit about what he ate, but doesn't believe those soft drinks are healthy at all and he never once drank them.
its me
Mahogany

Jordan wrote:

o yea check the comments on that post too they're great
Comfy Slippers
@aurani

Aurani
Mogao bih da se zakunem da je moja knjiga izgledala drugacije... wtf
Comfy Slippers
>obligatory nick cage
Taj
how can i be sniffing crayon wax if i wasn't the only one responsible?

it's not like i'm in the urge not to buy leeches;
it's just nerving.
Sexy DQS
Im Here For the Glory Hello :3
Serraionga
Hello My Friend How Are You Doing
Sexy DQS
Im Great :3
johnmedina999
No, you're Sexy.
silmarilen
thanks