KANA-BOON - Nandemo Nedari

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
iYiyo

Naotoshi wrote:

[diff]
00:48:448 (1) - what i mean when comparing to 00:50:162 (1) - . basically same guitar sound but different slider rhythms ooo you were talking about that other slider xd Yep fixed, my bad xp

main thing:
03:11:483 (5,6,7,8,9) - this rhythm. main reason i think it is bad is because 03:10:733 (1,2,3,4,5) - follows the guitar but then 03:11:698 (6,7,8,9) - randomly switches to quiet drums. a rhythm like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7776122 would make the guitar clickable for the entire time and this would also make the map follow the song a lot better and feel more unique rather than just circles placed on a metronome. i highly, highly suggest doing this. very highly. your current rhythm just feels out of place and unfitting to me and is something i think is a serious issue. especially cuz stuff like 03:22:733 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - also clearly follows the guitar melody. making it intuitive just makes it bland and imo incorrect rhythm.
Alright, I asked a few person about the rhythm and I ended up by adding sliders 03:10:733 - here. Thought I didn't add 03:17:590 - nor 04:54:447 - here because the music get way more intense so I think little streams would fit better than 1/4 sliders.
I Must Decrease
since i never got around to rebubbling:

GL!~

Topic Starter
iYiyo
Yay! Thanks both of you! <3
Gero
~ Approved (Qualified) ~
Irohas
wow finally, gratz yiyo!!
Haruto
Grats Yiyo! now rank Baton road :)
Hazu-
gratz xd
Topic Starter
iYiyo
Wuhuu :D thanks everyone!!
-NanoRIPE-
gratz!!
IamKwaN
i want pp and cute girls, you have some?
-Sh1n1-
Gratz bro
Irreversible
DQ'd upon request.

Reason: Change BG
Topic Starter
iYiyo
Thanks Irre, and sorry for the inconvenients

BG and Combo colors changed.
I Must Decrease
Guess I'll rebubble?
Nao Tomori
Gero
~ Approved (Qualified) ~
Monstrata
Gerobaka...
Topic Starter
iYiyo
Thanks guys! Hopefully there aren't any more problem now.
Cris-
Regrats Yiyo c:
Monstrata
Grats~

inb4 unranked because Gero qualified the map before the 24 hour rule was up
Topic Starter
iYiyo
Yay finally ranked \:D/

Thanks Monstrata and Cris!