Linkin Park - Living Things

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
pw384

Exemmar wrote:

384059043 wrote:

1. delete the first track so that it is purely an album.
What was the idea of putting that one extra song to the album? Why would anyone do that?

Also didn't you think about mapping the last missing Tinfoil song? It's pretty short and maybe you could fit it within the score limit.
I once would like to include altnc since recharged is a remix version of living things with only one additional track. That's why I put all non-remixed songs together in both album.

And though Tinfoil is a separated instrumental track, it is more like a prelude of powerless so I did once think that there was no need to include it. But now altnc is removed and the score won't overflow anymore, let me do that. Thank you for your suggestion!

EDIT: The score will overflow again with additional mods. So leave it as it is for now. orz
riktoi
It still overflows with full mods in ctb but it should be fine with 3 mod or less. I hope that is disregardable as I don't think anyone will be playing this map with such mod combination.
Topic Starter
pw384

riktoi wrote:

It still overflows with full mods in ctb but it should be fine with 3 mod or less. I hope that is disregardable as I don't think anyone will be playing this map with such mod combination.
hopefully 4 mod on ctb is totally impossible haha
btw, timing fixed due to mp3 cutting
Vovan
Hi, I have a small question : The issue with the CTB mode is happening because the players get too much score ?

And if that happens here, why don't it happens on "The Unforgiving" ? https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=156352&m=2 (52:57 min marathon) ?
This marathon (Marathon diff) have 8903 max combo
and The Unforgiving (Marathon diff too) have 9289 max combo

So we can get more score in the Unforgiving than in Living Things.

So why this issue don't happen on the unforgiving ?

o_O
Topic Starter
pw384

Lexis wrote:

Hi, I have a small question : The issue with the CTB mode is happening because the players get too much score ?

And if that happens here, why don't it happens on "The Unforgiving" ? https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=156352&m=2 (52:57 min marathon) ?
This marathon (Marathon diff) have 8903 max combo
and The Unforgiving (Marathon diff too) have 9289 max combo

So we can get more score in the Unforgiving than in Living Things.

So why this issue don't happen on the unforgiving ?

o_O
This map is previously 10343 combos, causing an overflow. Now I have cut the first track so it is only 8903 combos and rankable now. Sorry for misunderstanding, and I think I should update the creator's words ;w;
RyoKazuka
pretty much one of the very reasons why i avoid mapping long songs tho i do want to map an album

but this is the prob that scares me and it really prevents this from ranking
looking forward for the set to be ranked (and the score thing fixed)
riffy
Can we get someone from QAT/staff comment on the situation, if it's okay now and it's just the first track that's been removed I'd have no issue with rebubbling it.
Topic Starter
pw384

Bakari wrote:

Can we get someone from QAT/staff comment on the situation, if it's okay now and it's just the first track that's been removed I'd have no issue with rebubbling it.
Sorry for not able to attend to this set, as things in real life is going terribly busy :cry: ... but I've pm'ed Desperate-kun to confirm the rankability just now and am waiting for his response.
Myxo
Confirmed with Kurokami that playing this perfectly with 4 mods on CtB is basically impossible, considering the difficulty and length, so it's fine to be moved forward. Rebubble #1
Scarlet Evans
Finally! <3
Good luck! I wish you didn't need to cut it though ;w;
sahuang
#2 cuz all good now.
Stefan
I am hyped ! ! !
Stjpa
Mods shouldn't even matter as every map is mapped to be played with no mods or am I wrong?
& hype!
BoberOfDarkness
Its sad that mapper need fix issue which is caused by game not being fine tuned :/
Curisu
Hype
riffy
God bless you, you have all my love and respect.

Qualified.
Topic Starter
pw384
<3
Ashton
good job
Nyukai
Shouldn't it be iconed with flame? Gratz anyway ♥
Pata-Mon
强!
worst fl player
great artist, next you should make a Oasis marathon
Andrea
I'm so in love with this <3

LP + 384059043 = Love
Sieg

CanadianBaka wrote:

good job
Zero__wind
厉害了我的哥
Curisu
膜膜膜
headphonewearer
finally!
riktoi
gratz!
Spork Lover
I have a lot of respect for you to map an entire album twice! Very few mappers have the patience to do that :) Congratulations!
fieryrage
dude this opening song is boner inducing i need to map this
riffy
Aaand ranked!

Fantastic map ♥
Topic Starter
pw384
YEAH FINALLY
EncoreW
牛逼
Exemmar
Firstly a whole spread for Guilty All The Same and now this, you're the real MVP. Gratz for ranking it, keep it up!
Haxwill
expect a FLHR FC soon
Haxwill

mancuso_JM_
Rest in Peace Chester Bennington :(
Topic Starter
pw384

mancuso_JM_ wrote:

Rest in Peace Chester Bennington :(
Nyukai
RIP.
Ibuki Suika