Spiral
holy shit
god map
qwr
Holy crap that stream spacing
Sylt_old
kirbae
Wojowu
Did you consider making full mapset and trying to get it ranked?
DeletedUser_4329079

Wojowu wrote:

Did you consider making full mapset and trying to get it ranked?
It would be so awesome since it's really fun to play and I love the song, but if it ever gets ranked I don't think it'll be any time soon because Starrod seems to be busy irl due to school :P
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

Finally <3 <3 <3

does this mean it's rankable now kappa
DeletedUser_4329079

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Kashimaria

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Finally <3 <3 <3

oh dear finally xD
Kayla
i think shige's play alone is enough to say this is completely unrankable. let mapping styles like this die.
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

Kayla wrote:

i think shige's play alone is enough to say this is completely unrankable. let mapping styles like this die.
i think you should give it some ... space ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's all cool. :p This map was actually first complete back around March 2014, without any idea of playtesting. It was a bit of a risk since it's the first time I literally couldn't even play the song. But I like how things are unfolding. For that matter, since I've been playing more actively in the summer, I do want to have my style take the best parts of our modern mapping trends with my quirks. ;)
Kayla
it would be nice to see your style of difficulty, not spacing, make it into 2016 maps. i like the old style of maps a lot but i dislike when artificial difficulty is added by never stacking a single note ever. maybe adding it into a map but not making a map entirely of it would be something that would be accepted in modern osu.
undo
Love this style :D don't know the secret to this mastery of symmetrical mapping and still making it hard.

Kirby good map great job. Good luck :3
whosthebox
sick map m8

i have two things to say:

• 1 - i knew the offset felt a little weird, it sounds a lot better in 1852, try it :>

• 2 (and most important) - CAN I MAKE SOME TAIKOS FOR THIS!?
pw384
welcome to the LOVED category! \:D/
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86
@_@

Thanks, everyone. It was a sudden surprise to see this as part of the first batch of Loved maps. I feel really humbled and fuzzy.

vipto
hell yeah