forum

Kitsune^2 - Free

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xilver15
Liiraye
So you finally uploaded it! Good luck with this

Btw, I'm afraid your spread might be too big :^)
Kawashiro
OMG Kirby is back!!@@
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

Liiraye wrote:

So you finally uploaded it! Good luck with this

Btw, I'm afraid your spread might be too big :^)
Shohei Ohtani
i remember you sending this map to me a while ago lmfao

I'll literally re-join the BN just to bubble this and you can quote me on that
Kashimaria
KIRBY is come back lol
gregest
were you high when you decided to use that spacing?
Morbon
AR 8 pls :>
jesse1412
Ey buddy this is some 2007 tier shit right here: 00:05:991 (1,2,3,4) -

Rest is a lot better though.

You should fix the NCs on Shanghai Alice of Meiji 17 and upload that too. Also update your user page bud.
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

CptBlackBird wrote:

were you high when you decided to use that spacing?
The jump before the middle of the instrumental is probably a bit too extreme to see anyone do properly. I may have to nerf that.

As for those janky deathstreams afterwards... Well, that's another story, LMAO. 

jesus1412 wrote:

Ey buddy this is some 2007 tier shit right here: 00:05:991 (1,2,3,4) -

Rest is a lot better though.

You should fix the NCs on Shanghai Alice of Meiji 17 and upload that too. Also update your user page bud.
lmaooo

Yeah, I think players kept having hiccups on that too – it's not quite intuitive especially at the beginning. I think replacing it with a repeating slider might work since you don't need to rely on guessing what rhythm is what.

As for Shanghai, god, I should actually map a proper second half to that too. LMAO

Thanks for the comments. :)
Purple

yep this is a Kirby mix

The difficulty calculator doesn't take angled streams into account (only the space between the notes), so I'd say this is easily over 8* in difficulty

As for Shanghai, god, I should actually map a proper second half to that too. LMAO
please no random 1/6 streams that's all i ask
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

Purple wrote:

yep this is a Kirby mix

The difficulty calculator doesn't take angled streams into account (only the space between the notes), so I'd say this is easily over 8* in difficulty
That triangular pattern is definitely something that I feel is one of the oddest part of all things. Or maybe that entire first instrumental. Not sure what I'm going to do with that one. :P

Oh, and once more, I really appreciate people trying the map out. If there's anyone that can pass this map, please let me know, or share a replay here or something. This is the first map that I couldn't even playtest whatsoever, so for many of the patterns, namely the kiai portions, I kind of just... left luck to heaven I guess! Thanks. <3
MoodyRPG
Kitsune <3
Enon
holy shit :D
Alleria
Holy shit i lived to experience another kirby map, i love you.
pw384
THE
LEGEND
IS
BACK
Akiyama Mizuki
oh god
primrose
oh my god YES
fanzhen0019
HALLO
Viun
Welcome BACK!
Myxo
GOOD LUCK
Stefan
WANT.
nhule12345
holy shit kirby is back , more hard maps to play WOOHOO
Deif
YES!
Kashimaria
anyone passed [Freedom]?
Spiral
holy shit
god map
qwr
Holy crap that stream spacing
Sylt_old
kirbae
Wojowu
Did you consider making full mapset and trying to get it ranked?
DeletedUser_4329079

Wojowu wrote:

Did you consider making full mapset and trying to get it ranked?
It would be so awesome since it's really fun to play and I love the song, but if it ever gets ranked I don't think it'll be any time soon because Starrod seems to be busy irl due to school :P
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

Finally <3 <3 <3

does this mean it's rankable now kappa
DeletedUser_4329079

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Kashimaria

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Finally <3 <3 <3

oh dear finally xD
Kayla
i think shige's play alone is enough to say this is completely unrankable. let mapping styles like this die.
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

Kayla wrote:

i think shige's play alone is enough to say this is completely unrankable. let mapping styles like this die.
i think you should give it some ... space ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's all cool. :p This map was actually first complete back around March 2014, without any idea of playtesting. It was a bit of a risk since it's the first time I literally couldn't even play the song. But I like how things are unfolding. For that matter, since I've been playing more actively in the summer, I do want to have my style take the best parts of our modern mapping trends with my quirks. ;)
Kayla
it would be nice to see your style of difficulty, not spacing, make it into 2016 maps. i like the old style of maps a lot but i dislike when artificial difficulty is added by never stacking a single note ever. maybe adding it into a map but not making a map entirely of it would be something that would be accepted in modern osu.
undo
Love this style :D don't know the secret to this mastery of symmetrical mapping and still making it hard.

Kirby good map great job. Good luck :3
whosthebox
sick map m8

i have two things to say:

• 1 - i knew the offset felt a little weird, it sounds a lot better in 1852, try it :>

• 2 (and most important) - CAN I MAKE SOME TAIKOS FOR THIS!?
pw384
welcome to the LOVED category! \:D/
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86
@_@

Thanks, everyone. It was a sudden surprise to see this as part of the first batch of Loved maps. I feel really humbled and fuzzy.

show more