Total Posts
show more
Meah
I hate vegetables
Zain Sugieres
Mahogany

Meah wrote:

I hate vegetables
What's the hardest part of eating a vegetable?

The Wheelchair
Offdensen
I can agree
Meah
Cinderella took off her shoes and she gets a Prince, some bitches these days took off everything and gets nothing. Sad
Jazz
That's funny because it's not true; well depends because maybe those bitches ain't pretty or you know maybe they suck at giving heads or in bed in general
*cue triggered people*
Catgirl
someone teach me how to find cute girls on osu please
Riari

Catgirl wrote:

I heard everybody who plays osu is a cute girl so just look in the mirror!
Catgirl
yeah but everyone else always finds cute girls and tells me about how they find all these cute girls and i just find cute guys

this game is slowly turning me coconut milk and not by choice, i just can't find any cute girls
Yuudachi-kun
I like cute boys
Zain Sugieres
I like cute grisl
Catgirl

Khelly wrote:

I like cute boys

Zain Sugieres wrote:

I like cute grisl

i like everyone who's cute but omg why does every single cute person i meet have to be a guy
Faust
You make it sound like there's a problem.
Catgirl

Faust wrote:

You make it sound like there's a problem.

there's not really a problem tbh

the real problem i have is just being super lonely in general cause no friends or anyone close to me in real life, and nobody to do cute things with which is all i really want in life
Yuudachi-kun
"I meet a bunch of cute guys"

"Nobody to do cute things with"

Mate what
Faust
They want girls though.

I can sympathize.
Yuudachi-kun
Fuck them
Catgirl
hey i've done cute things with guys but my loneliness irl is getting to be almost too much to handle lately
Yuudachi-kun

Catgirl wrote:

hey i've done cute things with guys but my loneliness irl is getting to be almost too much to handle lately
Do more cute things with guys then
Catgirl

Khelly wrote:

Catgirl wrote:

Do more cute things with guys then

find me some cute guys irl to do cute things with

but that would require me meeting people irl which is just impossible and not interesting to me
Yuudachi-kun
Well you said you already met a lot of them
Catgirl
it's the online vs irl thing...

online i'm quite friendly around people i don't know, i have tons of people i enjoy talking to, several close friends, etc.

but in real life i don't have a single friend, family member, or other person i can count on for anything. i haven't interacted with any real people in months, and it's been at least 5 years since i have met someone new who i would consider a friend or have any interest in doing anything with.

i long for some interactions in real life but i have zero interest in meeting new people. why? because all the people i want to do stuff with are people i only know online but i wish i knew irl. and whenever i think about this kind of stuff i get depressed. i've lost friends over it. more than once. three times so far, maybe more. i have a hard time counting this high.

i'm not really affected by it, but damn my life sucks...
Foxtrot
C'mon guys, Khelly tries to be so hard to be a girl so let's just acknowledge him as one just to feed his denial even more
Yuudachi-kun

VHS wrote:

C'mon guys, Khelly tries to be so hard to be a girl so let's just acknowledge him as one just to feed his denial even more
How is it denial if I always say "I wish I was a girl" instead of "I am a girl"
Offdensen

Catgirl wrote:

Me
Railey2

Catgirl wrote:

first step is to stop being in denial over it. The last sentence you wrote to conclude the paragraphs before, is a direct contradiction. If your life sucks because of your absence of a real sociability, then it does affect you.
Foxtrot

Khelly wrote:

VHS wrote:

How is it denial if I always say "I wish I was a girl" instead of "I am a girl"
p/5244227
Hika

Catgirl wrote:

lol ok obviously it bothers u wtf...
bye
Yuudachi-kun

VHS wrote:

p/5244227
Yes but that one is a joke and the first one is serious
Faust
I think Khelly is a good name for a female, for what it's worth.
Catgirl

Railey2 wrote:

first step is to stop being in denial over it. The last sentence you wrote to conclude the paragraphs before, is a direct contradiction. If your life sucks because of your absence of a real sociability, then it does affect you.

everybody i could find in real life sucks, i don't want sociability with them. every single person i've talked to online is better than every person i've met in real life. basically i want a real life but not with any of the people who exist in the world around me.

Hika wrote:

lol ok obviously it bothers u wtf...
bye

sure it bothers me a bit, but i'm not affected by bad or disappointing things in my life anymore because it's normal and i've gotten used to it. it's normal for me, and i deal with it. do i want to change things? yes, but if i'm stuck like this forever then i've gotten strong enough to handle it.

this isn't really going anywhere right now. i'd like some help but nothing is really going to help me so this is why i usually don't bring up this kind of stuff.
Railey2

Catgirl wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

everybody i could find in real life sucks, i don't want sociability with them. every single person i've talked to online is better than every person i've met in real life. basically i want a real life but not with any of the people who exist in the world around me.
You are making excuses.

Just to point out how implausible what you said is: Most of the people you talk to online probably have a real life too, unless you only attract the sort of people that are in a similar situation. You could come across one of them IRL randomly and probably wouldn't even notice.

The thing is, you just don't want to leave your room and get to know people in the real world. It is easier for you to accept your state if you tell yourself that everyone outside sucks balls anyway. If you tell yourself that the alternative is bad, your own way seems more compelling all of the sudden.

Quite sad. I'd expect something like that from an anxious 15 year old, but not from a 22 year old. You really should know better.

Do yourself a favor and give people IRL a chance. Try to get to know them like you try to get to know people online. Online or offline, people are just people.

Or don't do that, that's fine by me too. But at least stop making poor excuses for yourself, you can do better than that.
Zain Sugieres
can I have a tldr
Tae
TL;DR - 3D people are just as important as 2D people
Go outdoors and meet people, etc
Yuudachi-kun

Almaz wrote:

Ewww

Just go up to random people and creep them out when they want nothing to donwith you good idea
Catgirl

Railey2 wrote:

Do yourself a favor and give people IRL a chance. Try to get to know them like you try to get to know people online. Online or offline, people are just people.
Or don't do that, that's fine by me too. But at least stop making poor excuses for yourself, you can do better than that.

just saying, i really do value your opinion and it's something more to think about, more things to try later. even if you or someone else tells me i'm a terrible example of a person for stuff like this, telling me that still helps me a lot. i know i'm far from being perfect and i want to take in as much as i can so that i can improve myself later on.

i did 4 years of university and i've been out in the real world for about a year and a half, meeting a ton of people through school and work. and the first thing i've found is that not a single person in that time has really met what i look for in a person. i'm not saying that anyone i've met online has either because everyone has some kind of problems (whether they share them or not), but they're generally more approachable and we already have one big thing in common because we met each other in a place like this.

after thinking about it for a bit, i would say the difference between meeting people in real life vs online is that when i meet people in real life, i meet them because i have to, and i see the things i don't like first. when i meet people online, i meet them by choice because i see the things we have in common first. later on i might find that i like a person in real life but they wouldn't get that far because i disliked them at first and won't take a second chance to get closer to them. online, typically i find things i don't like in people afterwards, but i keep giving them chances because we clicked initially. i don't know if this is a good comparison or not.
Tae

Khelly wrote:

Almaz wrote:

Ewww
I was only summarizing what Railey said ;-;
FuZ

Faust wrote:

the only khelly i know is a disgusting fat girl
Yuudachi-kun

FuZ wrote:

Faust wrote:

the only khelly i know is a disgusting fat girl

Hi
Yuudachi-kun

Almaz wrote:

Khelly wrote:

quote="Almaz"]TL;DR - 3D people are just as important as 2D people
Ewww[/quote

I was only summarizing what Railey said ;-;

Now explain how to do it in a way that doesn't make people run away from you because they have no business with you if they don't know you
show more