forum

osu!Skills

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Kert
You are not supposed to go for badges since badges just reflect your skills
No badge is better than the other except Versatile being better than Ambitious and some other unused ones
The combo influence will be fixed along with the next update which shouldn't take long
Endaris
Badges don't reflect your skills when the progression between the skills is not balanced. If some skills can receive a lot of points without actual skill backing it up the system falls apart.
E m i
fearless is objectively better than versatile as agility is needlessly easy to acquire :?
Yuudachi-kun

Endaris wrote:

Badges don't reflect your skills when the progression between the skills is not balanced. If some skills can receive a lot of points without actual skill backing it up the system falls apart.

>>tenacity
unko

Momiji wrote:

agility is needlessly easy to acquire :?
:)
snyviper

Does that blue circle mean I have a high reaction skill value?
unko
probably not since i have it too :roll:
unko
omg you should make it so that if i manually add and have the map in my recent plays it adds that instead of the real score

ok you have 24 hours to implement it before reunion disappears forever
Topic Starter
Kert

snyviper wrote:

It was a bug. Fixed

Microsoft Vista wrote:

omg you should make it so that if i manually add and have the map in my recent plays it adds that instead of the real score
ok you have 24 hours to implement it before reunion disappears forever
Only one score from a player per map is stored. I don't know what you mean here
Jukkii
So i noticed something was wrong when scores i submitted changed nothing in my stats, especially the memory stat

as you can see these score show up on my "recently added" but

dont show up here and dont contribute to my memory stat. those scores were done yesterday and i tried manual input for one of the scores but it still hasnt calculated it.
whats wrong?
Topic Starter
Kert
They are too short/too easy so the algorithm thinks you could sight-read both of them i.e. not use your memory at all.
You can see that one of them appeared in your precision score list, so they were indeed processed.
Jukkii
thanks for the reply. im moving onto harder maps with FL now that im starting to get the grasp of it so maybe they will get calculated
worst fl player
so what did those dots mean next to your ability name? Or was it a bug?

lol nvm, didn't read :P
snyviper

Kert wrote:

snyviper wrote:

It was a bug. Fixed
Awww... You broke all my hopes...
raechel
Do I smell new badges?

Because the badge/skill list in the FAQ still doesn't have Reaction to it.
E m i
I am breathing so fast
Topic Starter
Kert
Woo. Update!

New skill - Reaction. It shows how fast you can react to objects in high AR maps
Added new titles to include new skill.
Combo influence fixed! Scores with a ton of sliderbreaks should be gone from tops now.
snyviper
I AM PSYCHIC! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ACCURACY? MY AGILITY IS STILL TOO HIGH! I'M NO MORE BERSERK! TENACITY AND STAMINA (at least) SEEMS TO BE FIXED NOW! MANY SCORES I HAD DISAPPEARED! I'M SWIFT! I LOVE PIZZA! ICELAND IS THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE ON EARTH! AN ANT MAXIMUM FALL SPEED IS 6 KM/H! SO MANY CHANGES AT ONCE I CAN'T THINK

... HYPE!
Endaris

lol
That being said, the scores that now are listed high under acc seem to be way more reasonable than the old ones.
I can't check the other ones yet because the osu!skills-server seems to be dying from the recalculations.
Mangozjebka
what.
StephOsu

i feel like a trash now :(
Rust_omg
Hey guys!
Train with fixes is on the way. Thank you for waiting!

Jukkii
will this "beta tester" badge be permanent?
Yolshka
Btw what is manual score submitting? doesn't it calculate all of your scores or something?
can you tell which ones are calculated?

might have been asked alrady but thread too long.
abraker

-Jukke- wrote:

will this "beta tester" badge be permanent?
That's a bug. Please wait until the osu!skills server stops having a seizure.

ShadyAngel wrote:

Btw what is manual score submitting? doesn't it calculate all of your scores or something?
can you tell which ones are calculated?
It allows you to submit a map one by one for calculating.
unko
not a fan of combo influence especially for stamina :/

(though i'm not even sure if it's there yet because too down)
Endaris
I also think accuracy is a better indicator of consistency for tenacity/stamina but that's not going to happen as long as the devs think that acc needs an own rating.
Yuudachi-kun

Kert wrote:

Woo. Update!

Combo influence fixed! Scores with a ton of sliderbreaks should be gone from tops now.
I don't think this is a good idea for stamina because a sliderbreak isn't indicative that you lost stamina on the map like a miss would have.
E m i
thanks for #1 reaction poland lol
Endaris
I approve of the server maintenance pictures.
Well, most of them, the booby ones are bad.
Mangozjebka
4 hours and website still doesn't work, gj.
Dextersydney
getting better
Topic Starter
Kert
Alright
Issues hopefully fixed. Enjoy
Yuudachi-kun
710 -> 657 stamina horray
worst fl player
Endaris
Looks like basically everything is back to old?
Now I have those joke fake-acc-scores on top of my acc-ranking again ;/
worst fl player

ummmm is there some sort of catch? lol
SunglassesEmoji
Nice update, it's cool to see this project progress, but there's something reaaaally wrong with this map:

It's only AR9 HRDT...
Mangozjebka
Still don't work good
mithew

Endaris wrote:

I also think accuracy is a better indicator of consistency for tenacity/stamina but that's not going to happen as long as the devs think that acc needs an own rating.
this exactly. high acc shows that you actually have the stamina to stream it rather than mash your keyboard lol
show more