KanoSet

DeathAdderz wrote:

KanoSet wrote:

acc is everything
No acc is not everything. Look at this guy https://osu.ppy.sh/u/1583218
i wouldn't believe that's possible if i haven't seen his profile
like wtf xD
B1rd
8-bit Princess is more of a read heavy map.
-Makishima S-
T-t-techno [Technonationalizm], Algebra [Incomputable], Neuronecia [Etereal] are heavy reading maps, not 8-bit princess.
There is nothing hard in reading it.
Aiming it properly is hard.
B1rd
You don't seems to be able to differentiate between the complex processes and skills that go into playing the game at all. Use just use 'aim' as an umbrella term to describe anything that is hard to execute.
-Makishima S-

B1rd wrote:

You don't seems to be able to differentiate between the complex processes and skills that go into playing the game at all. Use just use 'aim' as an umbrella term to describe anything that is hard to execute.
I don't know if you are truly retarded or just hard trolling.
W/e, wall brick will understand this things faster than you.
B1rd
I don't think you're pretending, I think you're just a bit thick.
E m i

B1rd wrote:

use 'aim' as an umbrella term to describe anything that is hard to execute.
omg but i didn't say anything : (
Topic Starter
Aquantum

Lambykinz wrote:

I wonder if you gave your account to some high ranking player (hvick, cookiezi, etc.) would this still be possible?

Edit: nvm ofc it would, you would start getting 1000s of pp per day lmao
Well, shige(cookiezi) got from 0pp - top 10 in 1-2 months with 1k playcount.

The Top 50 Players would easily be able to pull that challenge off.

Yet for me, i hope can surprise some of you. :D
ithgyu
The difference is that unlike a top 50 player you are not good at the game. You dont even have god tier acc which is what you would require since you definitely cannot aim maps that are hard enough to give you enough pp, so you would need amazing acc in order to make up the difference. Dont compare yourself to a top 50 player...
chainpullz

[Taiga] wrote:

Sylveon, gib nomod maps too pls ^^

@Edit - nvm

t/376823

300-350 range maps are scary as motherfuck.
Its really not that bad. I haven't had a good opportunity to update that thread in like 4 months because my current class load is too much as it is.

DeathAdderz wrote:

I feel like he's doing it on purpose though.

map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/342030

How do you even get 100 so consistently like that?
He sets music to 0 and puts hidden on but plays it as if it was nomod. He's probably getting only marginally worse UR but all of his hits are early due to hitting the circles before they even fade. It's important to note he actually does this with 0 offset. Hitting the notes before they fade gives the illusion that hes playing with a massive offset. It also makes it fairly easy to not break because as long as he can hit late in relation to his distribution all he wants, he just cant hit early without missing.
Rhonin
Don't listen to what people say here, I'm 90% sure you can do it :oops:
Rilene

rhonin77 wrote:

Dude, 13k to 1k in one month is not a easy thing.
E m i

Rilene wrote:

rhonin77 wrote:

Dude, 13k to 1k in one month is not a easy thing.
perhaps by "do it" he meant merely trying for a month
Caenis
ithgyu
The problem i have with it is that hes going to try to challenge himself but he wont actually put remotely the work required getting better to make a jump that big that fast. He better be intending to play 8 hours a day, and efficiently, not just dick around and retry a lot. In addition, i'm sure he wont even care when he ends up failing, he will just be like "ohh well, it was too hard" without ever even giving himself the opportunity. Getting better that fast takes a lot of time and focus, and also quite a bit of luck to not go down a bad track which will lead to an inevitable wall.
Yuudachi-kun

II Jelli II wrote:

The problem i have with it is that hes going to try to challenge himself but he wont actually put remotely the work required getting better to make a jump that big that fast. He better be intending to play 8 hours a day, and efficiently, not just dick around and retry a lot. In addition, i'm sure he wont even care when he ends up failing, he will just be like "ohh well, it was too hard" without ever even giving himself the opportunity. Getting better that fast takes a lot of time and focus, and also quite a bit of luck to not go down a bad track which will lead to an inevitable wall.
I support this statement
chainpullz

II Jelli II wrote:

In addition, i'm sure he wont even care when he ends up failing, he will just be like "ohh well, it was too hard" without ever even giving himself the opportunity.
Shouldn't stress yourself out about other people's faults, it's not good for your health. :P
Topic Starter
Aquantum

II Jelli II wrote:

The difference is that unlike a top 50 player you are not good at the game. You dont even have god tier acc which is what you would require since you definitely cannot aim maps that are hard enough to give you enough pp, so you would need amazing acc in order to make up the difference. Dont compare yourself to a top 50 player...
I never compared myself to a top player
I don't have god tier acc
I am not good at the game

still gonna pull that shit off 8-)
ithgyu
how exactly do you intend to pull it off? what is your plan to success?

You have no plan, and you will fail, and you deserve to fail, because you are just spouting bs. I would be legitimately supportive if you were actually prepared to put in the effort required to do this, but you wont, so this whole thing is just annoying. This game is full of idiots and memers, looks like you ended up being one of the idiots.
Topic Starter
Aquantum
How do you even know how much effort I'm willing to put in? Do you think i take a challenge without proper research and preperations? I know my skills and the limits. Of course it will be very hard, but that's what a challenge is all about. Dont be so salty dude. If you don't set the ladder high you'll reach nothing. Same goes for life.

Peace.
-Makishima S-
This is not how osu works but ok.

Skill gain, ability to play maps, progression - Osu is special on this things.
Sayorie
Stop posting here OP and start on your challenge already. You don't even have to defend yourself in this thread if you're determined you can do it. At least this you're doing a good challenge compared to others who just complain "blah blah cant stream etc" without trying to do any practice or setting a goal.

Nothing is impossible. Believe.
Houtarou Oreki
^
Rilene
tbh, the most efficient way to improve is play decently on map right above your skill

or play more, LOT MORE because 13k to 1k is a huge leap in terms of rank

Momiji wrote:

perhaps by "do it" he meant merely trying for a month
OP needs to try REALLY HARD because you know, 13k to 1k
based god lil b
i feel as though this thread was made purely to advertise his stream.
ithgyu
your submitted scores go back 2 fucking weeks dude, you dont play enough, your 30 days has already started. There is absolutely no point in making a goal without a plan as to how to actually achieve it. If you did this sort of thing in planning a business you would go bankrupt pretty fucking fast. I could say that my goal is to get at least 99% in every assessment or test, but that wouldnt mean shit if i dont intend to put in 8 hours of study a day, even if I do like an hour extra of study every day im still not going to get those grades. It pisses me off when I see people have goals that they will never even put half the work required into achieving them. Its literally more realistic for me to have a goal of getting rank 1 in the entire world than it is for you getting from 13k to 1k in 30 days because at least I play the game a fuck load and work with a purpose. If you set your sights too high without a means to get there you will reach nothing. Same goes for life.
based god lil b
ease up turbo
Caenis
Xyrus_old_1
It is now April 18th.

WHERE IS STREAM?!!! щ(゚Д゚щ)
Yuudachi-kun
10% of the time is done - OP has gained 400 ranks since then. THAT'S ONLY 4,000 AT THIS RATE
Rilene
#11500 left to go.
Rhonin
lel congrats OP, you got all the attention you need ;)
Bauxe
Just to chip in, his claim is certainly possible. Very possible actually. But he'll need to do things right.

1) Play a lot. Like, the majority of your day. With sufficient breaks to prevent injury, but around 300 full length plays a day. That's like 10 hours.
2) Play for improvement and save the rank grind for the end. Will require very smart playing to make sufficient improvement.

I place my bet at ~rank 6k.
chainpullz

Bauxe wrote:

Just to chip in, his claim is certainly possible. Very possible actually. But he'll need to do things right.

1) Play a lot. Like, the majority of your day. With sufficient breaks to prevent injury, but around 300 full length plays a day. That's like 10 hours.
2) Play for improvement and save the rank grind for the end. Will require very smart playing to make sufficient improvement.

I place my bet at ~rank 6k.
I'd place my bet around 5k. 6k is like, idk, a couple of super farmy plays and a slew of 190-210pp plays which realistically aren't very difficult to shit out if you build the consistency. 5k requires a slightly deeper incursion into the 220+ neighborhood.
B1rd
Alternatively, you could get to 5K with nothing over 165bpm.
-Makishima S-
My bet is something around 8k if he stick only to nomod, else if he can read properly AR9.6 and have speed in fingers, maybe 6k with DT.
Endaris

B1rd wrote:

I shall try and follow your path.
Lambykinz

Bauxe wrote:

Holy crap I would not want to do that lol. It might be awesome the first day, but the second day I would get so exhausted and just quit tbh. 10 hours per day?? Count me out. :P
Yuudachi-kun

Endaris wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I shall try and follow your path.
99% HR when
The Gambler
Pretty sure you can grind offline for a year then actually do that, right? I mean, that's what _index did...
show more