show more
Topic Starter
Smokeman
krimkek

Krimek wrote:

Hey there m4m request o/ what the... y u do this to yourself

[General]
  1. 00:00:655 - Unnecessary green line. (Except in Determination) oh
  2. Is it on purpose that you placed finish on 00:13:030 - instead of 00:14:155 - ? it didnt sound fitting t me :/. these things are sometimes intuitive
  3. 01:37:780 (1) - Why you hitsound it and make 5% volume? That makes no sense to me. Please decide if you gonna hitsound OR silence it. Using hitsounds you will be able to hear smth there. If you dont then you dont hear anything. I though this hitsound at the end of a spinner on a song like this would fit. I think it does, but if ppl dont use hitsounds then its just awkward, so i decided to keep the hitsound relatively loud so the ones playing with hitsound get it and the ones w/o dont get annoyed :U

[Easy]
  1. 00:17:530 - since this is a big white tick, I would make it clickable. Mapped the guitar
  2. 00:38:905 (3) - I would curve it less for a little bit so it is better "blanket" from that distance. This blanket is intentional
  3. 01:37:405 (5) - NC for the last note to be consistant with other diffs. I see why you would do that,but a newer player will prolly play with the standard skin, which will result intu genkis(? the big 300's) which might be confusing :/
[Normal]
  1. 00:52:405 (1) - Maybe curve it more for blanket (and it also fits better with the flow of 00:53:155 (2) - imo).ok
    Nice job on this one, can't really say something about it.
[Hard]
  1. 00:09:280 (6) - Uneven triangle (Place it on x:232|y:192 and fix spacing to 00:09:655 (1) - ). i dont want to move it any more far away from 3 else the stack would ruin the aesthetic even more :(
  2. 00:31:030 (3,4,1) - & 00:40:030 (4,5) - Why u decrease the distance? And at least keep the distance to the 2nd object equally. k
  3. 00:45:655 (1) -, 00:47:905 (1) -, 00:50:155 (1) -, 00:52:405 (1) -, 00:54:655 (1) -; Why is the distance sometimes 1.4 and sometimes 2.0? cause these arent all the same... 1st and 3rd you mentioned have those 1/2 sliders which are oretty hard to play for a normal player already, so no need to kill them off. The others are kind intuitive but follow a pattern with being spaced.
    ^This also kinda happens often to you that your NCs are sometimes higher spaced and sometimes not.
[Determination]
  1. 00:34:030 (3) - Silence sliderend please. Same with: 00:58:780 (4) -, 01:12:280 (3) -, 01:19:030 (3) -, 01:20:905 (1,1) - k
  2. 00:36:092 (1,1,1,1) - Nice pattern! the pattern i am most afraid of :(
  3. 01:08:155 (1,2,3,4) - How about something like this? Straigth flow and better triangle. it would be the only time i had straight flow...
  4. 01:35:155 (5) - No one will expect this placing. Please do something like 01:32:905 (1,2,3,4,5) - without a jump.If a player cant read this and plays this diff... its not my fault. Noone expects the note there in the song eitherl..
  5. 01:37:405 (1) - Maybe a jump for the final circle? naw. i like it like that
Yeah, the mod ended up a bit short, hope you don't mind. bruh.. i just wanted a mod on the easy.........
Good luck with the mapset.

thank you
MokouSmoke
nice to see this moving forward
we did a m4m before, so just a couple suggestions for easy, even though I think it's already fine
[Easy]
  1. 00:01:780 (3) - prefer if the flow started out a little smoother at the beginning of the song before you start emphasizing things with sharp angles such as 00:02:905 (5) - suggestion: http://puu.sh/nerqc/5b0ef3bb11.jpg
  2. 00:36:280 (5,1) - I think the angle between the sliderbody and 00:36:280 (5,1) - is a little too harsh. maybe something like this? http://puu.sh/nespI/a06c0e94f8.jpg
  3. 00:37:780 (2,3) - could be blanketed better
  4. 01:32:905 (1,2) - these look a little strange because it's almost symmetric but not quite.
Good luck!
Topic Starter
Smokeman
smoke

MokouSmoke wrote:

nice to see this moving forward
we did a m4m before, so just a couple suggestions for easy, even though I think it's already fine
[Easy]
  1. 00:01:780 (3) - prefer if the flow started out a little smoother at the beginning of the song before you start emphasizing things with sharp angles such as 00:02:905 (5) - suggestion: http://puu.sh/nerqc/5b0ef3bb11.jpg
  2. 00:36:280 (5,1) - I think the angle between the sliderbody and 00:36:280 (5,1) - is a little too harsh. maybe something like this? http://puu.sh/nespI/a06c0e94f8.jpg
  3. 00:37:780 (2,3) - could be blanketed better
  4. 01:32:905 (1,2) - these look a little strange because it's almost symmetric but not quite.
Good luck!

°O°/ mokouSMOKE modded back

did everything thanks a lot!
sheela
[Easy]
  1. 00:35:530 (4,5,1) - The flow could be improved if they went to a "single direction". If you re-arrange your pattern into something like this, the flow is more intact since it's going in one direction, which is curve. The pattern you created doesn't do that, because you have to move down and up at the same time when you reach 00:36:655 (1) -, so it's breaking the flow here.
  2. 00:54:655 (1) - This is more of a personal taste, so it's a minor suggestion. Instead of repeating the same shape of the previous slider, making something different would fit better when the rhythm in the music is changed, which in this case is the violin that changed its rhythm. In my opinion, that also makes an emphasis that part. Maybe a straight would go well, as the circular flow will be instead linear.
  3. 01:20:530 (5) - How about you make it as a curve slider? The pattern with 01:19:405 (4) - looks boring when they are plaintively straight, in my opinion.
[Determination]
  1. 00:58:780 (4,1) - I thought there was a 1/2 gap between them lol, but I highly suggest you reduce the distance and overlap because the length of the sliders are not evident and players could fall into your trap.
This map is pretty much ready, so leave me a message when you have applied anything from this recheck!
Topic Starter
Smokeman

sheela wrote:

[Easy]
  1. 00:35:530 (4,5,1) - The flow could be improved if they went to a "single direction". If you re-arrange your pattern into something like this, the flow is more intact since it's going in one direction, which is curve. The pattern you created doesn't do that, because you have to move down and up at the same time when you reach 00:36:655 (1) -, so it's breaking the flow here. I had the exact same idea at first but i didnt do it because it would look identical to 00:06:280 (2,3,4) - . I came up with something else which emphasises that part better while flowing flowing smoother aswell.
  2. 00:54:655 (1) - This is more of a personal taste, so it's a minor suggestion. Instead of repeating the same shape of the previous slider, making something different would fit better when the rhythm in the music is changed, which in this case is the violin that changed its rhythm. In my opinion, that also makes an emphasis that part. Maybe a straight would go well, as the circular flow will be instead linear. I see why you wouldnt want to repeat the slider, but i dont think i like the aesthetic of having a curved and a linear one there :/ I would have to change a bunch of patterns afterwards if i wanted to have smth visually appealing (in my eyes)
  3. 01:20:530 (5) - How about you make it as a curve slider? The pattern with 01:19:405 (4) - looks boring when they are plaintively straight, in my opinion. Oh yes, this looks a lot better!
[Determination]
  1. 00:58:780 (4,1) - I thought there was a 1/2 gap between them lol, but I highly suggest you reduce the distance and overlap because the length of the sliders are not evident and players could fall into your trap. I didn't overlap them but moved them rly close. The distance is low enough not be mistaken with a 1/2 rythm. I dont like those overlaps :/
This map is pretty much ready, so leave me a message when you have applied anything from this recheck! pm'ed
thanks thanks °O°/
sheela
Well done mapset, this deserves a bubble! Good luck for ranking it!
Topic Starter
Smokeman
°O°/ thanks for buublee Sheela and all the help you gave me for this to happen!

now how2get heart ._.
Okoratu
give meta do offset -5 or something
rebub
due to changes to timing and certain changes to easy and determination

(easy: more circles during kiai to have some kind of rhythm variation, was kinda dull the whole time otherwise)
(determination: basically triplets are kill)

rip triplets i won't really miss them
dqs01733
Did you change the the overlaps
Can I have a kd for it
Topic Starter
Smokeman

dqs01733 wrote:

Did you change the the overlaps
Can I have a kd for it
ayyy lmao, yes i did xD

most valuable IRC mod i got!
Pho
nice
you may use the skin from my set too if you want to /w\
sheela
All right, everything looks good. So here's my heart instead!

Qualified!
Topic Starter
Smokeman
°O°// we did it! Thanks everyone!

woke up in the middle of the night to take piss... and now i see this, lol.
Avishay
Gratz!
Okoratu

Smokeman wrote:

°O°// we did it! Thanks everyone!

woke up in the middle of the night to take piss... and now i see this, lol.
ROFL
Shiguri
SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKEEEEEEEEEE
YOU DID IT MAN AYYYY
Myxo
Great! ;3
Mao
Grats!
Topic Starter
Smokeman

Desperate-kun wrote:

Great! ;3

Mao wrote:

Grats!
tfw you see QAT response in your notifications and prepare for a sick disqualifiy

but then you see this this and feel even more scared Q_Q

btw mao, thanks for help and cats
MokouSmoke
congrats!
Topic Starter
Smokeman
I hope everyone playing this enjoys it !!!

To every modder: Thanks a lot for helping me getting this out there for everyone to enjoy !

I'll do better next time :I