forum

Super Smash Bros. 4

posted
Total Posts
show more
Crimmi

Blazevoir wrote:

Everything that's been previously leaked is available as DLC TODAY.

RIP eShop
Getting Ryu for sure~!
NotEvenDoomMusic

Blazevoir wrote:

Everything that's been previously leaked is available as DLC TODAY.

Blazevoir wrote:

TODAY
NINTENDO DIDN'T EVEN GAVE ME TIME TO PREPARE TO GIVE THEM MY MONEY?????

i thought they would release them bit by bit so that i could be be mentaly prepared for them but damn okay, it's going to be that way i guess??
Sudden influx of new characters in For Glory, it's going to be beautiful testing out the new matchups.
NaomiMinette
After the leaks happened, I kinda doubt they'd release things bit by bit... lol.

Also, I need to clarify something: Tourney Mode and replay uploads via YouTube (old and current, including the incompatible ones) are coming later.

Finally, this happened. (P.S. The Miiverse Stage can't be played online.)
Friendan
NaomiMinette

Friendan wrote:

Pretty much.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Friendan wrote:

Funny,
met 5 Ryus in that short span of time (and a dozen other miscelanous character - surpsingly no Roy yet????), 3 fought with my Jigglypuff and 2 with Ganon.
JV3'd 1 of them with Ganon using the ultimate technique of side-b tech chasing (also known as the casual saltmaker) and lost 1 stock by accident with Jiggly because i underrestimated the Focus Attack special.

Can totally confirm, Ryu seems to be hard to play and gimped easy as hell if you just put them on edge. (mentally and literally)

I'm actually curious, anyone has met any Roys yet?
NaomiMinette
You mean... has anyone else been able to update yet? ._.
OzzyOzrock
I've seen 2 Lucases, 4 Roys and 4 Ryus
Trash Boat
I saw the trailer and I will say one thing...

Japanese voice audio or riot.
NaomiMinette
Man... Reggie sucks so much on SSB4 /NintendoWorldChampionships2015
Friendan
I saw that, literally worse than For Glory.

Trash Boat wrote:

Japanese voice audio or riot.
Roy does, Ryu doesn't.

Ryu can't dash dance or it's just that you have to move the control stick super fast
NaomiMinette
Friendan
I'm just praying they eventually make Peachy's turnips pull out faster. It's too easy to get punished for it.
NaomiMinette
Relevant necro.

So... the final Direct happened
Even though I've never played Bayonetta before, I wouldn't mind buying her DLC. (She's the ballot winner, btw.)
Mao
I am actually surprised that they did a Geno costume and I really like that o:
NaomiMinette
The final DLC is out.

Can't wait to try Bayonetta~
Pawsu
A-another game I want.
NaomiMinette

Totally not broken. Nope. (WTF?!?!)
Jiroski_old
This https://vine.co/v/i10jUaKTlXV

(Might wanna lower the volume a bit. )
Bombchu Link

Blazevoir wrote:

Totally not broken. Nope. (WTF?!?!)

There is something called DI you know, every know bayonetta zero to death so far requires at least 3 50/50 reads and poor DI, the likeliness of it actually happening in tournament play is next to none, so you can breathe easy.

She does however get about 45% off these combos if executed correctly and a 50/50 to extend it; and everyone's going to take the 50% that won't let them go off the top and die so yeah she is deadly but not as deadly.

You just have to treat Beyo like brawl ice climbers; never approach. Her only approach is down B and you can just shield and grab/punish however you like.

Also treat her Down air like Ike's Neutral air; show a good ammount of respect toward it and you can get quick punishes or if you're feeling confident with the timing perfect pivot (perfect) shield to grab/punish.
Justykanna
There anyone having issues staying connected to the network? I tried to play with a friend over Wifi and I kept kicking booted off the network five minutes into two different games. Sitting right beside the modem too. =( Shame because it was lag free until I get disconnected.