forum

Super Smash Bros. 4

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Birdy
If you're not excited yet, you should stop lying.

THE DAILY PICTURE

SSB is finally getting a new partaker in the series, which some, maybe even lots of you, may know already. The game is fairly identical to the previous games - newcomer characters (Megaman, Villager from AC, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina from Super Mario 3D World), classic characters (Pikachu, Link, Mario, Kirby and a ton of others), most likely removed characters, and same goes with the stages, and why not with the items too. Gameplay, fairly identical - classic Nintendo fighting game. The plot twist this time is the availability for the handheld console, 3DS. Any other plot twists, I don't know, will be keeping you up to date with them hopefully.

In the meantime, go check out the links!

Official Site
SSB Wiki
Trailer, video updates, et cetera.

3DS Friend codes here, pretty likely will be handy sooner or later.
Someone lend me a hand with the Wii U stuff, please, I don't know anything related to it.
Trash Boat
i can't wait. when it's going to be released? thanks for the thread, SNB
Soulclenz
neat.
Mianki
I think in one of the Nintendo Direct's they said that this will be released in Spring 2014.
Justykanna

Mianki wrote:

I think in one of the Nintendo Direct's they said that this will be released in Spring 2014.
Really now? That's reasonably close.
Excite!
Chamelo
Yeah, but now I think they postponed. Take a look at the bottom of the official site and you'll notice that they removed the word 'spring' already. XD

btw, I'm looking forward to Bowser. > <
VoidnOwO
No wavedash.
gg
Justykanna

CTs-Th wrote:

Yeah, but now I think they postponed. Take a look at the bottom of the official site and you'll notice that they removed the word 'spring' already. XD
Oh geez, well look at that.
Oh well. Still looking forward to the game!
Trash Boat
i hardly think that they are going to remove characters from the original roster, they remained through melee and brawl, so theres 75% of probabilities that they will come back. i say this because NEDM was kinda sad when he thought that Captain Falcon could not made it. and talking about melee, i hope mewtwo also comes back, was a cool Pokémon
Topic Starter
Birdy
They will be removing characters. I don't see a single chance for every character surviving the drops. I hope Mewtwo makes it back, though, and that stupid Lucario gets removed.

Some Gen VI Pokémon could be nice to see as playables. I bet they will be Pokéball assists anyway. Also I wonder if Mew and friends now have the chance of 1 in 718 or 721 to spawn from Pokéballs.
Trash Boat
you should make a poll or something that says "do you think the original roster from 64 will come back?"
Topic Starter
Birdy
I might put up some kind of variation of that (or anything related to the previous characters) soon.
Mianki

Maximilian Dood is the best
Chamelo

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I hope Mewtwo makes it back, though, and that stupid Lucario gets removed.
I never use Mewtwo before. (Nor do I unlocked him in Melee)
But Lucario also looks cool. (In some way,)
AnAngryAsian
I'll never actually get to play this game. D:

That being said, Jigglypuff with her Melee Rest back (or something relatively close) would be sick. Also, more infinite chaingrabs for the Icies please. ;)
Chamelo

Static Noise Bird wrote:

inb4 too late... :?

Check http://www.smashbros.com/us/ now!
Topic Starter
Birdy
DAMNIT
Blue Stig

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I was more annoyed at Rosalina even with WOMBO COMBO!.
She's turned into the new Waluigi except Waluigi is supposed to be Waluigi.

I'd much rather see Palutena enter the fray.
Trash Boat
anyone mind to merge this thread along with the followings please?
p/2853014#p2853014
t/137785&start=0
sayaka-miki

Blue Stig wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I was more annoyed at Rosalina even with WOMBO COMBO!.
She's turned into the new Waluigi except Waluigi is supposed to be Waluigi.

I'd much rather see Palutena enter the fray.
that'd be pretty nice. i'm not sure that she's going to be a statue in one of the stages, but the only time i remember her appearance was during pit's final smash.

an image of her in the background.
show more