forum

Sawai Miku - Colorful. (Asterisk DnB Remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Monstrata
Tbh the rule is quite ambiguous, and seems to associate amount of work done on a map directly with amount of drain-time mapped. Unfortunately, it doesn't include more important things like time spent hitsounding, storyboarding, difficulty of the map. I mean if I host a 4:30 mapset and I only map the Easy/Normal while a gd'er maps two Extra's, according to this rule i put the same amount of work into the set.

We should start a discussion about this rule somewhere else though, best of luck requalifying, Depths :D.
BeatofIke
Oh yeah, I forgot that rule exists, very rare. Whatever, just call me back once you're finish with everything I guess...
riffy
I did read Depths' explanations before DQing the set, yes. Let me explain the way I see that issue.

Okoratu wrote:

Hi ono:
"For collaboration mapsets, the uploader should take part in all collab difficulties. The person who should upload the map is the one who contributed most to it. Maps with an ambiguous set of difficulties such as collabs will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis to ensure that the submitting mapper is properly accounted for."

We need to actually evaluate this thing on a case by case basis :d
The case by case thing should apply to the collabs when there is a very little difference or practically no difference in terms of contribution. When there are almost 40 seconds more mapped by other mapper, it is clear that some changes are needed.

Okoratu wrote:

So:
Depths mapped less draintime,
but hitsounded the whole thing and was responsible for organizing the ranking process.
I don't see how asking a few people for help is counted as considerable contribution. As for the other point, hitsounding the whole set isn't really enough to cover the difference in total mapping time, I believe.

Hope this makes my point of view clear.
Topic Starter
Depths
well Im remapping a section to make up for it, so it'll be fixed soon
Rieri
Holy crap, what happened here?
Kyouren
Well, I think we need Loctav's answer for this!
I already send a pm-message to him!
Topic Starter
Depths

KittyAdventure wrote:

Well, I think we need Loctav's answer for this!
I already send a pm-message to him!
Im already remapping a section to make up for it.. we really dont need this
xxdeathx

Okoratu wrote:

Hi ono:
"For collaboration mapsets, the uploader should take part in all collab difficulties. The person who should upload the map is the one who contributed most to it. Maps with an ambiguous set of difficulties such as collabs will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis to ensure that the submitting mapper is properly accounted for."

We need to actually evaluate this thing on a case by case basis :d

So:
Depths mapped less draintime,
but hitsounded the whole thing and was responsible for organizing the ranking process.

Question: is this justifyable contribution towards the mapset
I understand why they use drain time as the only measure of contribution, because you can't quantify any of the other tasks involved in the ranking process.
Topic Starter
Depths
Alright, so I wanna stop talking about the reason of the dq, what death said is true, since you cant really quantify hitsounding it really doesn't matter.
But as I've said like 3 times, I've done what Bakari suggested and spoken with Moecho about mapping over one of her sections, she agreed and that's what I'm doing.
This dq was justified and there is no reason to keep fighting it
BeatofIke
The parts 03:15:288 - 03:44:088 has now been remapped by Depths.
The main issue has been resolved now :3

EDIT: I re-checked those parts and I think it's good to go.
Have your bubble #1 back~
Rizia
Koiyuki

wait, what?
Topic Starter
Depths
thanks Yuki <3
Kalibe
Finallyyyy :3
Nakano Itsuki
gratz on requa c:
Silky
ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ
Underforest

fuyuyu- wrote:

ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ
gratz depths
Topic Starter
Depths
thanks guys <3
snz
gratz!
LigerZero
done added in Discography.... (out in album)

t/368955
Kibbleru
pretty nice actually (y)