forum

Show misses and lifebar for special mods

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,221
show more
Tshemmp
Yep, this really bugs me when playing Relax, I want to see my misses, combo and accuracy.
ReVeNg3r
Make autopilot faster, like auto, because it's slow on fast maps.Also i would appreciate a 1,00x score muliplier for both.
Kitsunemimi
Holy crap this is so old....

I still think we need this, so I'm going to go ahead and start off the first star for this thread.
she_old
Relax has too little feedback to properly see what you're doing, especially with invisible 300s in your skin.
Autopilot is just like OD13
Raging Bull

ReVeNg3r wrote:

Make autopilot faster, like auto, because it's slow on fast maps.Also i would appreciate a 1,00x score muliplier for both.

Lol what? You missed the point.

Also yes please. Why show the HP graph at the end when I can't even really guestimate where the time in map vs graph is?

Also autopilot is gay. Doesn't snap (or something like that) as good as when playing normally.
Aquamarine
Really wanting this, especially for Taiko.
benguin
Threw a star :D
KingisNitro
I totally support these ideas.
Aka
yespls
casmith789
Relax and Autopilot should show combo, misses, lifebar, and score, but be unranked. If I'm playing relax, I want to know when I broke combo. It is possible to see but it's really non obvious especially with no miss sound or visual clue except the fact it is blank.

Plus, it would be nice knowing what score you'd got on nomod.

Lifebar isn't a problem because if you want to play how relax was now, put NF on as well as relax.

You should also be able to combine relax with other mods like sudden death and perfect but currently you can't.

Auto has the right idea: it shows everything with 1x multiplier but is unranked, I wish relax was like this.
Bara-
It wasn't that big of a deal when the Combo-Flame was there, because it went away if you lost combo, but I always thought about it.

It should definitely say combo and accuracy. Score and Life bar aren't necessary, unless RX/AP get x1.00 instead of x0.00, then Score IS necessary.

Or they should make it like it is in Multi-player, when playing with RX/AP. It has a side bar, like when playing normally, which lists your score and current combo, and if you select 'Win by Accuracy' It'll say accuracy.

They should make it, and when I am allowed to support it, I will. (I get supporter tag Monday/Tuesday) FINALLY
Oinari-sama
In addition, I'd like to see the progress as well. I hated how the map "suddenly ends" in mp (due to no progress display lol)
Nipok
Nice request ! +1
Legxis
Yeah, combo, accuracy and progress into the map are definitely needed in RX and AutoP. Lifebar and especially score not as much, but anyway.

It is impossible to tell when you broke, especially for sliderbreaks. You hold combo sometimes even when getting 100s or 50s. You can't even tell correctly when using the hit error bar 'colour', because only red would actually tell you you broke.
a href
peppy pls
Legxis
Now that we can hide the interface with Alt+'hide ranking button', it SEEMS like it would be possible to implement it the other way around for AutoP and Relax, defaulting it to being hidden but giving players the choice to enable it with those buttons. Of course programming isn't that easy.
Please make it happen!
Karuta-_old_1

Legxis wrote:

Now that we can hide the interface with Alt+'hide ranking button', it SEEMS like it would be possible to implement it the other way around for AutoP and Relax, defaulting it to being hidden but giving players the choice to enable it with those buttons. Of course programming isn't that easy.
Please make it happen!
t/101667/start=15
Your not alone son
CommAshen
Seriously 6 years and this still isn't addressed? Come on, please...
abraker

CommAshen wrote:

like many other good things

bumperu
Scarlet Evans
You have all my stars!
I am often playing on Relax, which is great for training, but the things is that I often don't know when exactly I missed or if I clicked the beat or only "poked" it, especially when the circle hitsound is silent.

It's harder to train and either to feel the song and the right moment, or correct your timing, if you don't even know if you hit the last circle(s).

Why there is combo counter in Osu!Mania? Because even if combo don't do anything, keeping a track on it will let you know on faster songs if you missed a note. The same with Relax in Osu!Standard - not knowing your combo really sucks =(
[All-A]
OOOOOOOHHH yes! I play on relax all the time on faster songs (like 6+stars) and I would love to see the misses and combo! Relax mode is a fun way to play without the stress of wanting to do well, but I would still like to know where it is those mysterious misses are exactly. And other times, I'm playing relax or autopilot simply because I keep failing a map and I want to know why. Is it my clicking, or is it my cursor movement, is it this part, or that part, etc.

Plus it's not like it'll be hard to implement, they just have to add what's already in the normal game. Definitely has my support!

Dunno if 1 month of inactivity means it needs a bump, but whatever, its a cool idea, BUMP!
Adder

CommAshen wrote:

bump
Mahogany
This is still something that should be included
hajteR
bump bump bump bump
Rhonin
nevermind me, just casually bumping
Enkidu
WE MADE IT
Scarlet Evans
Thank you, Peppy! :)
Evios
Can we see this be made for flashlight as well!? :D
(Mania if you guys wondering... hue)
(basically other people's score and life)
Saltssaumure
Bumping thread as this makes perfect sense, especially for Autopilot and seeing hiterror.
ryutsa
bump trying to pass hard maps and knowing exaclty where you went wrong esp with jumps on relaxed
GGTyler
bump (yeah i know it's 9 years old)
using relax for jump training is absolutely terrible when you cant see misses
karkarich72
guys, you can shift + tab to enable in-game interface.
Yarrikov

karkarich72 wrote:

Звуков и текстур миссов все равно не видно
Zelzatter Zero

karkarich72 wrote:

Not in RX and AP. Those can't be seen even if you enable them.
Zozimoto
guys you can't see misses in game no matter what mods you use
sxdi
@peppy bruh just do it
RektNova
Bump since I play mostly relax now since my tapping wrist broke, and it’s hard to tell when I miss.
Off_Brand_Water
I'm gonna boost this 13-year-old problem again. (I'm referring to op's relax and autopilot issue)

This seems like a problem that is really easy to fix, but for some reason, it hasn't been acted on. Even if there is some good reason why it can't be fixed, I feel peppy could at least announce a reason why it can't be that way because people aren't gonna stop complaining if he doesn't.

Edit: I found out that you can show the life bar and combo using shift + tab. I do, however, still believe the miss-sound should be added to relax and autopilot
flyingraijin

rust45 wrote:

I feel both Relax and AutoPilot should show the misses and the lifebar. This way people using those mods to practice mouse movement/rhythm can see where and when then screwed up.

Also for Spun Out, I noticed there are some spinners it can not get because of it's speed. I feel on these spinners it should speed up to the minimum to get a success. That way those using it without no fail can't fail for something they can't control.

And this should go under Bug reports but I don't want to make a new topic, but (and I'm not sure if this is intended) in autopilot and relax kiai effects appear excluding the flashing beats.
for the lifebar part, you can just press shift+tab to get it back
also, theres no need to update spun out because no one uses it lmaoo
Kanasara
it would be nice if there actually was a rx/ap leaderboard on bancho, it doesnt hv to be a private server only thing
show more