forum

[added] Display combo with relax and autopilot

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +380
Topic Starter
Zumi
Even though they're unranked mods, it would be kind of nice to be able to see your combo while playing with relax and autopilot. The way it is now, you only get to see your max combo, after you've played the map.

I tried searching but I couldn't find any other threads like this
deadbeat
ann_old
On second thought it'd be better to support this thread because of the stars it got.
theowest

xann wrote:

On second thought it'd be better to support this thread because of the stars it got.
pi is fucking rich. I bet he's got a million stars in his house.
Im having so much fun xD
ann_old
Damn, pi.. that's an amazing amount of stars .-.;
jemhuntr
lol you could make up a nonsense feature request and have it approved with your stars xD
deadbeat
dam. i thought tons of people decided that this was awesome and gave stars. turns out it was all just one guy.......someone really wants this :p
jabberwockey
"I didn't know so many people wanted this feature!"

oh
Soner Wolf
I loled at the stars - but back to rationality, this would be a nice addition regardless of all 78 stars pi gave lol
theowest
this star system is flawed. this is still a duplicate. but sure, let's not waste pi's stars.
deadbeat
would be great if this could be denied as a dupe and the stars get transferred to the non-dup

theowest wrote:

this star system is flawed. this is still a duplicate. but sure, let's not waste pi's stars.
i have lots of stars^^
theowest

deadbeat wrote:

would be great if this could be denied as a dupe and the stars get transferred to the non-dup
that'd be awesome.
Topic Starter
Zumi

deadbeat wrote:

Agreed, someone, make it happen.
theowest

Zumi wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

Agreed, someone, make it happen.
t/101725
Uncle Buly
makes sence!
and omg the stars o_o
she_old
Please yes, I blame aqo for getting me interested in relax mod every now and then, and it feel so shit without the combo or other stuff.
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
no

you are supposed to relax, combo only makes it nervous
she_old

[CSGA]Ar3sgice wrote:

no

you are supposed to relax, combo only makes it nervous
How is being unable to see anything relaxing? It makes me nervous to not see anything.
Being able to see the combo and misses gives me awareness of my play and calms me down.
show more