posted
Total Posts
show more
Yunomi
oko's insane
Alheak

GoldenWolf wrote:

Alheak wrote:

And lastly, I want to remind people that this is still a rhythm game (kinda), so it makes no sense in my opinion to try this hard to time those nazi guitar strokes which aren't even that noticiable.

Ranking Criteria wrote:

Your map must be perfectly timed. This means that your BPM and offset are spot-on, sliders end when they should, notes are generally following a recognizable rhythm (such as the lyrics or drums) which is comprehensible by a player, and that there are no unsnapped notes (you can check this by running AIMod (shortcut ctrl+shift+a) in the editor).
How does the ranking criteria disagree with what I said? In this part the BPM is not spot-on at all, while I might agree for the offset, this kind of timing isn't rhythmically accurate in any way.
Nakano Itsuki
Is this map just another normal diff?
Seems like it.

:@
GoldenWolf

Alheak wrote:

How does the ranking criteria disagree with what I said? In this part the BPM is not spot-on at all, while I might agree for the offset, this kind of timing isn't rhythmically accurate in any way.
Well then, I think you might want to take some English lessons. Ain't gonna re-quote the exact same thing so let me break it down for you; You basically said that it makes no sense to try getting the perfect timing for a song. Which the ranking criterias are exactly stating the opposite.

Yes it's a rhythm game, and as such a map has to be perfectly timed to the song. There is no "the random inconsistencies of the guitar are impossible to predict correctly compared to a normal rhythm". That's complete bullshit. OF COURSE a tempo change is not going to be predictable, because it breaks the tempo, duh.

"for the rest all those timing sections and ajustements really feel unnecessary" That's complete bullshit #2. You feel it's unncessary? You think letting go notes off-beat by more than 30ms is okay?

It's exactly because it's a rhythm game that everything must be timed perfectly, as stated in the rules.

Alheak wrote:

I must admit that I am a big quality freak, so seeing something like that on a studio produced song makes me feel kinda mad.
What if I tell you this is intented? That live and raw performances can sound better than timing fixed one, especially on those really calm and quiet part?

Alheak wrote:

I know that the rules aren't very clear enough on this subject
Again, you still don't see how the ranking criterias are directly proving you wrong? The rules are very clear and precise on the matter. "Your map must be perfectly timed." If that isn't clear enough, then I don't know what else you need.
OmegaR

sukiNathan wrote:

Since when was I obliged to give constructive feedback in every map thread I post in? Besides, you missed my point, I meant this map most likely won't be saved even through tons of polishing and mods. Mods can't fix the heavy amount of fundamental issues pointed out in the DQ post. In my opinion it would be much more efficient to just remap the entire thing. That is just my opinion, though.
Sure, let's just remap 4000 notes rather than fixing the already existing 4000 notes. Great idea!

This map can go through modding to fix the issues relatively easily provided the correct input from certain modders. Remapping the whole song is lunatic.
Saoji

sukiNathan wrote:

Since when was I obliged to give constructive feedback in every map thread I post in? Besides, you missed my point, I meant this map most likely won't be saved even through tons of polishing and mods. Mods can't fix the heavy amount of fundamental issues pointed out in the DQ post. In my opinion it would be much more efficient to just remap the entire thing. That is just my opinion, though.
Cherry Blossom, if you come over here, your picture is wrong it seems.

Nathan

Wookiezi wrote:

sukiNathan wrote:

Sure, let's just remap 4000 notes rather than fixing the already existing 4000 notes. Great idea!

This map can go through modding to fix the issues relatively easily provided the correct input from certain modders. Remapping the whole song is lunatic.
well thanks for completely ignoring what I said about mods on a map like this
If this actually does get ranked in its current state through mods, then good for you. Like I said it's just my opinion.
anyways i'll drop this
Cherry Blossom

Yales wrote:

Cherry Blossom, if you come over here, your picture is wrong it seems.
Awh, lol yeah ;w;
_________

Please, stop fighting and have fun ? This is just a game, please guys...
And we just need to enjoy it. And it was really enjoyable to see a map like this in qualified section, to see who were able to smash a keyboard :3
Alheak

GoldenWolf wrote:

Well then, I think you might want to take some English lessons. Ain't gonna re-quote the exact same thing so let me break it down for you; You basically said that it makes no sense to try getting the perfect timing for a song. Which the ranking criterias are exactly stating the opposite.
You forgot half the rule: it must be perfectly timed and the BPM and offset should be spot-on. The BPM isn't spot-on at all, only the offset makes sense if we indeed consider timing it relatively to exactly when the guitar is played.

GoldenWolf wrote:

Yes it's a rhythm game, and as such a map has to be perfectly timed to the song. There is no "the random inconsistencies of the guitar are impossible to predict correctly compared to a normal rhythm". That's complete bullshit. OF COURSE a tempo change is not going to be predictable, because it breaks the tempo, duh.
Once again, this is not a tempo change, those are inconsistencies, "human errors", a perfect rhythm IS predictable. Changes in BPM are indeed unpredictable, but this is not the case here and they're most of the time more than just a change of 1 or 2 BPM, it should be noticiable with when the circles appear.
Slight arrangements like those are virtually unnoticiable, but with enough effect to mess with the player's accuracy.

GoldenWolf wrote:

"for the rest all those timing sections and ajustements really feel unnecessary" That's complete bullshit #2. You feel it's unncessary? You think letting go notes off-beat by more than 30ms is okay?
Here I was just talking about a certain part inside the bigger one, the other ones ("for the rest") don't need any ajustements imo.

I must admit that you're right on this part though, as much as I don't like this kind of timing.

GoldenWolf wrote:

It's exactly because it's a rhythm game that everything must be timed perfectly, as stated in the rules.

Alheak wrote:

I know that the rules aren't very clear enough on this subject
Again, you still don't see how the ranking criterias are directly proving you wrong? The rules are very clear and precise on the matter. "Your map must be perfectly timed." If that isn't clear enough, then I don't know what else you need.
Well this is where our definition of "perfect timing" diverges, I'm talking about how this part IS 240BPM, while you're talking about how those notes are played at those exact instants.

Nobody is wrong here, this is why I think the ranking criteria isn't clear enough on this subject.

What does it mean to be "perfectly timed"? The ranking criteria only gives two vague indications: "spot-on BPM and offset". I'm right about the BPM, you're right about the offset.

What to do in those cases where we can't have both? I'm only expressing my opinion regarding this rule.

For me BPM should have the priority because the BPM is the rhythm, and this is a rhythm game.
Topic Starter
Mazzerin
wow causing my own drama is so awesome, thanks babes
side note: fixed everything till 270 part, gonna apply jesus suggestion and revamp ending tomorrow
GoldenWolf

Alheak wrote:

For me BPM should have the priority because the BPM is the rhythm, and this is a rhythm game.
Well there we go. Ultimately the BPM doesn't even matter, it doesn't change how the map plays if you take a multiple of the actual BPM. You can slap 100 BPM 1/6 over 150 BPM 1/4 and the player won't feel any difference.
Unlike offset.

The overall BPM at that part is more or less averaging at 240. Yeah that's pretty innacurate. If this was played perfectly, the BPM should be 240. But hey, it's not, so the BPM is not 240.

Simple as that.
Ciyus Miapah

Mazzerin wrote:

wow causing my own drama is so awesome, thanks babes
side note: fixed everything till 270 part, gonna apply jesus suggestion and revamp ending tomorrow
looks this will be interesting i think

edit:
and BN should know this map perfectly timed before it gets qualified right?
and probably the only problem is timing signature and incorrect snapping.
VINXIS
i relate to this thread in a spiritual level
Vell
Just some things that stood out to me while desperately trying to pass this:

04:53:606 (5) - stack this note with 04:53:846 (1) - to make the break between them more readable.

05:00:326 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think a vertical back and forth motion flows much better with these sliders.

05:08:006 (1,2,3,4) - I see what kind of flow you are trying to achieve here, but it doesnt work very well. the difference in spacing between the slider pairs makes me go really fast very abruptly and then slowing me down immensely again to hit 4. A more balanced spacing between all sliders will feel much better and will keep the intensity and the speed of the song going.

05:07:286 (1,2,3,4,5) - a more chaotic kind of flow would be more fitting instead of a circle like motion with that triangle. ctrl+g on 05:07:406 (2,3) - maybe?

You try to create a straight, circle like motion alot in your jumps, but on especially fast songs it tends to flow not that good at all, try to vary a bit more.

Feel free to ignore this if I wasnt helpful, Im glad to see more metal in this game, keep this going!
Topic Starter
Mazzerin

Vell wrote:

Just some things that stood out to me while desperately trying to pass this:

04:53:606 (5) - stack this note with 04:53:846 (1) - to make the break between them more readable.

that would ruin the star, moved the next pattern closer instead

05:00:326 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think a vertical back and forth motion flows much better with these sliders.

uhhh that's what it was like before and it was one of the dq reasons

05:08:006 (1,2,3,4) - I see what kind of flow you are trying to achieve here, but it doesnt work very well. the difference in spacing between the slider pairs makes me go really fast very abruptly and then slowing me down immensely again to hit 4. A more balanced spacing between all sliders will feel much better and will keep the intensity and the speed of the song going.

the spacing is almost identical between the sliders/last circle

05:07:286 (1,2,3,4,5) - a more chaotic kind of flow would be more fitting instead of a circle like motion with that triangle. ctrl+g on 05:07:406 (2,3) - maybe?

yea that works to emphasize the last note

You try to create a straight, circle like motion alot in your jumps, but on especially fast songs it tends to flow not that good at all, try to vary a bit more.

the fact i used jagged patterns was the main dq reason, so i changed it all to fit whatever they want instead i guess (even if i dont really like it anymore)

Feel free to ignore this if I wasnt helpful, Im glad to see more metal in this game, keep this going!
Kamikaze
I like that pepole not really involved in ranking/dq'ing/whatever are fighting and Mazze is like "lol, you fight and I'll just do my stuff, have fun"
Axarious
IRC
13:36 Mazzerin: super jump test
13:36 Mazzerin: if something plays well
13:36 *Mazzerin is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/706562 Spawn Of Possession - Apparition]
13:36 Mazzerin: redl this and try whathefuk diff
13:37 Mazzerin: its only 270 bpm singles
13:37 Mazzerin: 9 per group
13:37 Axarious: oh jeez
13:37 Axarious: okies
13:37 Mazzerin: i guess you can alternate that
13:37 Mazzerin: since youre pro at that
13:37 Axarious: probably
13:37 Axarious: slow dl speed, 2 min
13:37 Mazzerin: i wanna know if it flows well
13:37 Mazzerin: it should be fine but really hard
13:37 Axarious: 11second drain 7*
13:37 Mazzerin: because of bpm
13:37 Axarious: lmao
13:37 Mazzerin: LOL
13:40 Axarious: eh
13:40 Axarious: not really
13:40 Axarious: movements are too circular
13:40 Axarious: too hard to snap when they're arranged like that
13:41 Mazzerin: welp it got dqd cause they used to be too sharp
13:41 Mazzerin: so im trying to keep it circular
13:41 Axarious: circular makes that movement so much harder
13:42 Mazzerin: hmm
13:42 Mazzerin: i see that up/down pattern always works
13:42 Mazzerin: i think the last one is the worst
13:42 Axarious: back and forths are 500% easiest
13:42 Axarious: easier*
13:42 Axarious: than squares arranged in a circle let's say
13:43 Mazzerin: ye the last one is retarded
13:43 Mazzerin: i can see you spinning around
13:44 Mazzerin: can you try the main diff till the first stream part?
13:44 Mazzerin: so like first 30~ seconds
13:44 Mazzerin: i remapped the jumps there too
13:45 Axarious: i can't od10
13:45 Axarious: lOl
13:46 Mazzerin: but is it fine to aim now?
13:46 Axarious: i don't know what it was before
13:46 Mazzerin: uhh what about without comparing
13:46 Mazzerin: does it play fine
13:46 Mazzerin: or is it retardedly hard
13:46 Mazzerin: to me its good
13:46 Axarious: i could point to some stuff in editor that's hard to play?
13:46 Mazzerin: sure
13:47 Mazzerin: that other part is here 06:09:792 (1) -
13:47 Axarious: lmao no one will fc this ever
13:47 Axarious: 00:58:194 (5,1,2,1) -
13:48 Mazzerin: what would be better?
13:48 Axarious: you could ctrl g 1/2 and that would be better
13:48 Mazzerin: if i ctrl g'd 00:58:319 (1,2) - ?
13:48 Axarious: yeah
13:48 Mazzerin: it would be easier to snap
13:48 Axarious: precisely
13:48 Axarious: it's hard as seen by 7odoa's pluto
13:48 Mazzerin: the small ones are fine i think
13:48 Mazzerin: its just the big ones
13:48 Axarious: ?
13:49 Axarious: small ones?
13:49 Mazzerin: jumps
13:49 Axarious: ah
13:49 Axarious: well
13:49 Axarious: 00:55:819 (2,3) -
13:49 Mazzerin: 01:03:569 (1,2) -
13:49 Mazzerin: ctrl g too?
13:49 Axarious: no those are fine
13:49 Axarious: but like
13:50 Axarious: circular movement 00:55:569 (1,2,3,4) -
13:50 Axarious: very hard to play
13:50 Mazzerin: its funny because it got dqd for too many sharp angles
13:50 Mazzerin: ehhhh
13:50 Axarious: imo you're mapping this too hard ;;
13:50 Mazzerin: will have to fight them over some things
13:50 Mazzerin: fk
13:51 Axarious: i mean
13:51 Axarious: there are sharp angles
13:51 Axarious: but that doesn't mean they aren't allowed
13:51 Axarious: this 00:58:819 (2,3,4) -
13:51 Axarious: 00:59:569 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2) -
13:52 Axarious: these all carry momentum around a circle
13:53 Axarious: a good example of something that's much easier to hit but more spaced
13:53 Axarious: 01:43:819 (2,3,4,5) -
13:54 Mazzerin: LOL
13:54 Mazzerin: i made it all circular because i was told to
13:54 Mazzerin: i talked to asphyxia, yales about this
13:54 Mazzerin: they said its good like this
13:54 Mazzerin: eh
13:54 Mazzerin: and that part you linked
13:54 Mazzerin: was the "bad" part
13:54 Axarious: the last thing i linked?
13:54 Mazzerin: yeah
13:55 Axarious: there's a reason as to why people can't play bd maps
13:55 Axarious: because squares which carry shit momentum
13:55 Axarious: circular doesn't necessarily mean ~flow~
13:55 Axarious: i don't even understand
13:55 Axarious: how are people supposed to hit that when it's nearly impossible to snap to them
13:56 Mazzerin: yeah thats how i feel too but only about ovals/lines
13:56 Axarious: a lot of players even say that they move their cursor in circles and spamming to hit squares @.@
13:56 Mazzerin: lines aer the worst
13:56 Axarious: oh really?
13:56 Axarious: oh
13:56 Axarious: if you're talking like
13:56 Axarious: three things arranged in a line?
13:56 Axarious: like kokou no sousei?
13:56 Mazzerin: 3 is fine
13:56 Mazzerin: when its 4 its stupid
13:56 Axarious: oh
13:56 Mazzerin: when its 5 its impossible
13:56 Mazzerin: i mean 3 is already kinda hard
13:57 Mazzerin: the worst parts in koko sosei is that
13:57 Mazzerin: double zigzag
13:57 Mazzerin: for me
13:57 Axarious: yeah same
13:57 Axarious: hardest to hit
13:57 Mazzerin: when it goes left right and then randomly goes somewhere far away
13:57 Mazzerin: and does that again
13:57 Axarious: yep
13:57 Axarious: gross as fuck pattern
13:57 Axarious: one zigzag is bad enough
13:57 Axarious: and then it's ctrl h'd
13:57 Axarious: LOL
13:58 Mazzerin: there are triangles that are cool there thats it
13:58 Mazzerin: i like triangles
13:58 Mazzerin: i think theyre the easiest
13:58 Mazzerin: thats why i form them mostly
13:58 Axarious: except in image mat
13:58 Mazzerin: idk i hit those too
13:58 Axarious: oh wtf
13:58 Axarious: i've hit them once lmao
13:58 Axarious: 02:00:069 (1,2,3,4,5) -
13:58 Mazzerin: i tried it yesterday and it was easy o.O
13:58 Axarious: w.w
13:58 Axarious: bragging rights to triangle power
13:58 Mazzerin: i had that part as
13:59 Mazzerin: back and forth jumps
13:59 Mazzerin: doomsday said its handbreaking
13:59 Mazzerin: and said squares are better
13:59 Mazzerin: LOL
13:59 Mazzerin: fucking mouse
13:59 Axarious: okay uh i guess different players have different strengths
13:59 Axarious: a clockwise square like that to me is only doable by cookiezi
13:59 Axarious: LMAO 02:01:069 (1,2,3,4) -
13:59 Axarious: i didn't even see this
13:59 Mazzerin: what does clock direction have to do with it
14:00 Mazzerin: hahahaha
14:00 Axarious: oh oops that's counter clockwise
14:00 Axarious: i can only do counter clock squares
14:00 Mazzerin: LOL
14:00 Mazzerin: why
14:00 Axarious: don't know
14:00 Mazzerin: how
14:00 Axarious: that's why my atama is HR
14:00 Mazzerin: i dont see how it matters
14:00 Mazzerin: how did you even notice
14:00 Mazzerin: a thing like that
14:01 Axarious: i think
14:01 Axarious: because of bd
14:01 Mazzerin: cant read it anymore?
14:01 Axarious: i can do the mittens HR which has counter clock but i can't hit them nomod
14:01 Axarious: i think i can't snap to clockwise squares
14:03 Mazzerin: are stars ok?
14:03 Mazzerin: they area fine for me
14:03 Axarious: i'm fine with stars
14:03 Axarious: just no circle movement pentagons pls
14:04 Axarious: but
14:04 Axarious: i think a song like this
14:04 Axarious: wouldn't be fitting for stars
14:04 Axarious: okay
14:04 Axarious: 04:38:006 (2,3,4,5,1,2,1) -
14:05 Axarious: whoever thinks circular patterns are easy
14:05 Mazzerin: LOL
14:05 Mazzerin: YES
14:05 Axarious: like
14:05 Mazzerin: I KNEW YOURE GONNA MENTION THAT
14:05 Axarious: who the fuck
14:05 Mazzerin: i was actualy about to link it
14:05 Axarious: thinks this
14:05 Axarious: is doable
14:05 Axarious: by any means
14:05 Axarious: this is why world wide choppers isn't fcable
14:05 Axarious: because of an expanding circle pattern at 130 1/4ths
14:05 Axarious: absolutely no one can snap to it
14:06 Axarious: and this one's larger + higher bpm
14:06 Axarious: and people expect that this is more flow than like
14:06 Axarious: fullscreen back and forths or something? lmaOOOOooo
14:06 Mazzerin: yeah
14:06 Mazzerin: youre the first one who understands me
14:06 Mazzerin: i thought im going mad
14:06 Axarious: i could handle like
14:06 Mazzerin: i had made it all jagged and and snappy before
14:07 Axarious: doomsday's argument before
14:07 Axarious: until that circle
14:07 Axarious: pattern*
14:07 Axarious: like HELL NO
14:07 Axarious: NO ONE
14:07 Axarious: EVER.
14:07 Axarious: WILL HIT THAT EVER
14:07 Axarious: 04:39:686 -
14:07 Axarious: from this point until the kiai
14:08 Axarious: anyone who can do these so-called "flow" patterns
14:08 Axarious: is not human.
14:08 Mazzerin: LOL
14:08 Axarious: like
14:08 Axarious: 04:52:166 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) -
14:08 Axarious: there are so many maps
14:09 Axarious: which show that patterns like these aren't very playable
14:09 Axarious: exact reason why gold dust DT is only done by rrtyui right now
14:09 Mazzerin: ive seen a lot of people hit that
14:09 Axarious: wow they're god wtf
14:09 Mazzerin: what do you suggest there?
14:09 Mazzerin: rafis hit it
14:10 Axarious: yeah, rafis is god.
14:10 Mazzerin: doomsday
14:10 Axarious: they aren't human man
14:10 Axarious: i'm telling you LOL
14:11 Mazzerin: http://puu.sh/i1EhP/294399b4e1.jpg
14:11 Mazzerin: is this fine?
14:11 Mazzerin: in another spot
14:11 Axarious: which end does it start at
14:11 Axarious: top or left
14:11 Mazzerin: top
14:12 Axarious: that's more playable to me
14:12 Axarious: but idk about other people
14:14 Axarious: 07:06:379 (1,2,3) - no
14:14 Mazzerin: http://puu.sh/i1EAy/7fc2ae471b.jpg
14:14 Mazzerin: is this good?
14:14 Mazzerin: :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
14:15 Axarious: ehhh
14:15 Axarious: i don't know if that's hard or not
14:16 Axarious: it's comboable at the very least
14:16 Mazzerin: so its good i guess
14:17 Axarious: how did you manage to increase the sr
14:17 Axarious: @.@
14:17 Mazzerin: the new jumps on 270 part
14:17 Mazzerin: lol
14:17 Axarious: w.w
14:17 Axarious: imo the sliders are too fast
14:18 Mazzerin: thats why the jumps are big
14:18 Mazzerin: 04:52:166 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) -
14:18 Mazzerin: what do ith this
14:18 Mazzerin: if i change squares to up down or something
14:18 Mazzerin: its good?
14:19 Axarious: no idea
14:19 Axarious: i've never really seen a map this fast with this diff rating
14:19 Axarious: so i can't really say whether or not stuff is doable www
14:19 Mazzerin: omfg
14:19 Mazzerin: its not the jumps that are 8 stars
14:19 Mazzerin: its the couple of streams
14:19 Axarious: i know
14:19 Mazzerin: that has nothing to do with them
14:19 Mazzerin: the jumps are ez for you
14:20 Axarious: not really
14:20 Mazzerin: yeah im not being serious but you know what i mean
14:21 Axarious: i don't think you need to change it actually
14:21 Axarious: it's only 250bpm there
14:21 Mazzerin: yeah i did anyways
14:22 Axarious: o
14:22 Mazzerin: i mean i want it to flow nicely
14:22 Mazzerin: ok sec ill reup
14:23 Axarious: okies
14:23 Mazzerin: and youll try the 270 part again
14:23 Mazzerin: uh,, main diff is 7,91 now
14:23 Mazzerin: shit
14:23 Mazzerin: LOL
14:23 Mazzerin: but its supposed to be better
14:23 Mazzerin: cuz up down instead of circular
14:23 Mazzerin: ok done now
14:24 Axarious: so it is _some_ of the jumps that add to difficulty
14:24 Axarious: lmao
14:24 Mazzerin: well, theyre not even 7 stars all of them summed up
14:24 Mazzerin: while solo is 7,6 alone ~
14:24 Mazzerin: idk how it works really
14:24 Mazzerin: lol
14:27 Axarious: i think it's nicer than what is was
14:27 Axarious: definitely
14:27 Mazzerin: nice
14:27 Mazzerin: is there any particular spot that is retarded
14:27 Mazzerin: or is it just hard and thats it?
14:27 Axarious: just hard
Musty
to GoldenWolf & Alheak: why are you even talking about timings when at least 20% of this game's beatmaps aren't even correctly timed
MomoPrecil
7.91 stars, harder, good :)
Mismagius
might as well go for 9 stars
gregest
it looks easier now imo
-GN
farming hype
qwr
Nice hitsounding, I just don't understand why the (piano?) notes from 06:42:808 (1) onward in the section. It would sound better if they were tuned to the note or unpitched

Also I feel like I would be able to relate to the song's message more if I could understand the lyrics, oh well
neonat

Musty wrote:

to GoldenWolf & Alheak: why are you even talking about timings when at least 20% of this game's beatmaps aren't even correctly timed
Because it can be disqualified for it? Duh?
Ciyus Miapah
very well done, mazzerin
stryver12
8.04 stars....
ExGon
:?
Spaghetti
8 STAR HYPE
Infeh
Really nice map.
I like the flow of it
Keep rocking Mazzerin \,,/
Kotori-Chan
one little thing that i noticed.

06:02:681 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - you could add normal hitfinish 5 here~ sounds pretty cool imo :3

06:08:014 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - same ~

i love this map so much,, even i cant pass it :D

hope it gets reranked~

good luck Mazzerin :3
sirusi
Did the storyboard change?

I think the person in the BG turned red at the 6:00 kiai
xtrem3x

sukiNathan wrote:

Mazzerin wrote:

feel free to drop your suggestions everyone, gonna get it done again tomorrow
extra thanks to the bns who made their sacrifice #1 : )
I honestly doubt this will make any progress without a remap. Especially being disqualified over many fundamental gameplay issues, not just technical problems (as stated in the DQ post).

Good luck anyways~
then because there maps from Hollow wings in Ranked as Genryuu kaiko and Sentimental Skyscraper?

/me runs
Antalar

xtrem3x wrote:

then because there maps from Hollow wings in Ranked as Genryuu kaiko and Sentimental Skyscraper?

/me runs

then they should change the diff name to "Higan Torrent" for insta-rank? :v
Beomsan
go go mazzerin
MomoPrecil

Beomsan wrote:

go go mazzerin
stryver12
Each mod raises the diff by 0.01 ....
[Hiiro Sakaki]

stryver12 wrote:

What does it change? It'll be a super difficult map, and the first player to fc it will be considered as a true master, it's just like boss map on every rythm game,
you have map that only 1% can pass it and 0.001% can fc it
Kotori-Chan

Lilith Sakaki wrote:

What does it change? It'll be a super difficult map, and the first player to fc it will be considered as a true master, it's just like boss map on every rythm game,
you have map that only 1% can pass it and 0.001% can fc it
Totally agree !!!!

Who needs Image material when we have a Mazzerin <3
gogogo ranked pls ;_;
GoldenWolf

stryver12 wrote:

Like it matters at this point.
Sayuki
This is how death metal should be mapped. gl on reranking mazzerin, keep the good work!
show more