forum

Things that make you temporarily hate Osu!

posted
Total Posts
show more
pixeldesu
Playing a quite hard map, passing with SS, when I sit in a awkward position in front of my PC and failing/getting a miss after a certain time.
XYSMA_old_1
GoldenWolf
Oh and 1/3s that are spaced so much that the circles don't even thouch each others.
Kalas_old
im hating osu when my tablet randomly turn off.... happens sometimes for 0 reason.
Otherwhise I could say getting 1x100 or miss/sliderbreak at the very end of a song, but this happens so many times to me, its just totaly normally for me now
Silverboxer
Getting good accuracy but no fc, retrying, and then getting fc but shitty accuracy.
usOBad
For me, as mentioned before a spinner at the end followed by a not stream long enough to fail a song by.

Also, back-to-back spinners. :x

I don't like spinners in general (I'm left handed, but use a mouse "normally"; that is to say in the standard right-handed way(this also made my playing much better when I finally stopped using mouse buttons and changed to keyboard/mouse))

ALSO, custom skins that I feel are poorly designed as I really like custom spinners (they give me more information on how fast I need to go, which I like cause I suck at spinners) and enjoy some custom skins, but those ones which have like .. neutral colour palettes with a neutral background video that I can barely see the approach circles on? Yeah I hate those, and the only way I know to override is by completing the song first. Which is harder cause I can't see it that well.

I literally went from 65% to 85% when I used NF on a map, went to sleep, woke up and played the same song immediately (this is with kinda bad reactions because I'd just woken up to cancel out any possible improvement by sleeping on practice) :|
Knarf
1. in the middle of a play, think it is a break
2. No circle evolves yet
3. pen down
4. immediately break ends
5. miss a note
Uchuujin
When most of the recently ranked beatmaps don't interest me.
No offense to any that just got recently ranked ;o
HomuMarimba54
-Spinners. I'm horrible at them, for some reason (especially with the default skin, so I changed it and I do a little better now). And what I really can't stand are back to back spinners: "Wow, I got it...AHHH! AGAIN?" srsly mappers pls dont do dis

-Overuse of hit-circles. Some variety, pls. Some popular mappers do this and I wonder why they get so much attention from it.

-There are just some pros out there that are like "LOL U NUB U PLAY ON EASY/NORMAL LOOK AT ME IM SO CUL I PLAY ON HARD AND EXPERT AND ULL NEVER B AS GOOD AS ME ALSO I MAK U PLAY MANY HARD MAP IN MULTIPLAYER EVEN THO NO ONE ELSE IN THE ROOM CAN PLAY IT HAHAHAHA!!!1111" I hate people like this. You were playing on easy and normal at some point, too. I'm tired of these cocky idiots.
Syrus
These ;c

Maybe I'll turn this into a collection :3
Kyon97
Lag
enik
Getting worse the more I play during a day.
Stickman92
Dat moment when you quite literally miss the last note of any beatmap
Mahogany
dat necro

Missing at a really dumb note and then proceeding to FC the rest of a really tough map
ZenithPhantasm
Hand pain
Endaris
Consecutive short multiple-repeat-sliders of different length +Hidden
I truly hate this.
autoteleology
The community
LoliPantsu

Philosofikal wrote:

The community
I agree!
Mafuuu
How much space it takes.
pandaBee

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Hand pain
I can fix that for you.
ZenithPhantasm

pandaBee wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Hand pain
I can fix that for you.
Pervert
Deva
Osu makes everyone hate osu.
Stop making up silly excuses.
trebby
When I've played for three hours straight and my pp still hasn't gone up.
Yuudachi-kun

CuboidBeats wrote:

eeezzzeee

CuboidBeats wrote:

When I've played for three hours straight and my pp still hasn't gone up. eyes are about to explode but I can't stop
pandaBee

CuboidBeats wrote:

Consider taking the game less seriously Frank.
7ambda
Full comboing Koigokoro, but the score didn't submit because score submissions suddenly went offline at the time.
pandaBee

F1r3tar wrote:

Full comboing Koigokoro, but the score didn't submit because score submissions suddenly went offline at the time.
Full combo it again
Nathan
Some of the hate QATs receive from people who know nothing about mapping/the ranking process.
DahplA
  1. Chokes on 170pp DT plays
  2. Chokes on OD: 9, 99%=200+pp plays
  3. 1 miss chokes
  4. Choke so hard, ambulance can't save me.
EDIT:

1. Holding 450+ combo on Shotgun Senorita and getting a slider break...RIP
Fateburn
Maps nowadays.
Crocidolite
Slider breaks.
Mahogany
The lack of any maps I like at my level of skill
gregest
community
Multtari

-GN wrote:

The absolutely horrendous consistency of day-to-day streaming ability. One day I struggle with 180bpm stream maps, the next day I can do 250-270 like it was nothing. I can't train this, can I?
170 - 210

The feeling of being useless after good days.
_-INFECTED
Thinking that is a "click on the circles" game and still i suck at it
-Makishima S-
Sliderbreaks holds me back from any good combo
The Gambler
Lag spikes that destroy your combos. Then again, it's the PC not osu, yet I take it out on osu.
E m i
getting a good acc near-FC or bad acc FC on something first try
then trying to get both for the next two hours and doing 10x worse
HaruryuuSan
When I can't FC even if I try a million times
show more