00:09:030 - Here.
02:29:033 - And here.
But you could always run AIMod Teehee.

Starred.
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi

DeathxShinigami wrote:

00:09:030 - Here.
That one's impossible to snap for some reason. Probably because of the timing sections but I can't snap it properly whatever I try (other than shifting the note away from it's current spot).

Thanks for modding by the way. :)
EnPassant
Great Map.

I feel like you understand what the normal difficulty should be, when it's finished.

As long as you keep to that lyric beatmapping on normal, you will definitely get a star from me. Without that, you will lose those of us that like it for the lyrics and the way the song is constructed, because we are out there. Get that made, make it look and sound awesome, and you'll have my vote. Not to mention, you'll make it so that more than top pros can really enjoy it. Tell me when it's finished so I don't forget to give you a star.

-En

BTW: I like the rapid rhythm in Insane version, especially the long chain at the end, but fatigue can settle in quickly with chains like that. my only suggestion is you throw in a second rest, 2/3 to 3/4 of the way through, to allow players to prepare themselves for the final run.
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi

EnPassant wrote:

Great Map.

I feel like you understand what the normal difficulty should be, when it's finished.

As long as you keep to that lyric beatmapping on normal, you will definitely get a star from me. Without that, you will lose those of us that like it for the lyrics and the way the song is constructed, because we are out there. Get that made, make it look and sound awesome, and you'll have my vote. Not to mention, you'll make it so that more than top pros can really enjoy it. Tell me when it's finished so I don't forget to give you a star.

-En
Finally someone who writes review style posts where the star isn't given until conditions are met. I'm sure I'll work on my map after seeing this kind of post! :D

EnPassant wrote:

BTW: I like the rapid rhythm in Insane version, especially the long chain at the end, but fatigue can settle in quickly with chains like that. my only suggestion is you throw in a second rest, 2/3 to 3/4 of the way through, to allow players to prepare themselves for the final run.
This map really requires you to 'Give it All'. :P But I'll take note of that, and I'll see if I can squeeze in an additional break.
EnPassant
Thanks for taking my post into consideration.

and yes, I have to say that star bribery is good motivation =D
Kinesia
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
MMzz
aRiskOfRain
Remco32
star
EnPassant
Normal's finished.

Nice work - No real problems.

Starred
Aqua
Woot! Another Rise Against Map!
Damn i see there are already many diffs...

If you need another one, pls pls mail me! I would enjoy mapping it
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi

Aqua92 wrote:

Woot! Another Rise Against Map!
Damn i see there are already many diffs...

If you need another one, pls pls mail me! I would enjoy mapping it
Lol sorry, I just got that [Hard] in from someone else. Just wondering, what difficulty would you like to have mapped? (That still most likely won't mean another difficulty though, sorry ._.)

SUPER EDIT:
This is now the [Aqua92 MiX] appreciation post! Thanks for creating your difficulty! It may have a couple of tricky patterns, but it's definitely really fun! Unfortunately I... uhm... yeah, so I ended up with 7 difficulties and... Well, okay, the difficulty will remain here for all to download!Download: Rise Against - Give it All (Harris73) [Aqua92's MiX].osu

SUPER DUPER EDIT:
This is now the removed diffs appreciation post! Or rather, I just gotta stick [MM's Taiko] right here because... well... I dunno. MMzz said he's too busy to work on it again, and it's okay to remove (since apparently it might have some issues), so that is why this diff has been removed.Download: Rise Against - Give it All (Harris73) [MM's Taiko].osu

Aqua
Mhm... a Insane one or just a "Mix".
Dunno D:

Just cause Rise Against is my favourite band :P
But okay. But pls, if you need one (maybe a other need to get removed), mail me.
If not, then not ^^
Aqua
I'm done.
I'll just test a bit tomorrow then i'll attach :)

BTW: What about taking the skin thingies from ->http://osu.ppy.sh/s/11090 ? :P
Aqua
Fiiinished :D

I tried to place in a little "increased spacing" warning but that looks a bit failed.
Also i wasn't sure with the Difficults name. If you know a alternative, feel free to change it :)

/EDIT: Some Hitsounds added

Download: Rise Against - Give it All (Harris73) [Aqua92's MiX].osu
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi

Aqua92 wrote:

Fiiinished :D

I tried to place in a little "increased spacing" warning but that looks a bit failed.
Also i wasn't sure with the Difficults name. If you know a alternative, feel free to change it :)

/EDIT: Some Hitsounds added
Yay triple post.

Also, I messed with some of the Kiai and timing sections (if you don't mind... but there are certain restrictions for it ._.). Also, how would you like me to put in the 'Increased Spacing' thing?
Aqua
Sure, you can change whatever you want :)
The "increses spacing" thing is already in :p it just looks a bit crappy

BTW: Have fun in Portal xD
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi

Aqua92 wrote:

BTW: Have fun in Portal xD
You stalker!!! o_o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aqua92 wrote:

Sure, you can change whatever you want :)
The "increses spacing" thing is already in :p it just looks a bit crappy
And it's not in the .osu file, which means it's in your .osb file. Can you go into the directory and look for a "Rise Against - Give it All (Harris73).osb" please? If you put it in correctly, there should be some stuff inside the file. Just copy out that stuff for me, and I'll be able to use it.
Aqua
Did the Storyboard Diff Specific now.
Code from my .osu File:

Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"warning.png",320,240
M,0,121677,,320,240
F,0,121677,122259,1
S,0,121677,122259,4.6096,1.16128
F,0,122259,122841,1
S,0,122259,122841,1.16128
F,0,122841,123423,1,0
S,0,122841,123423,1.16128
Luvdic
Overall:

02:01:096 - Take out this red uninherited timing section... I really didnt see any use for it. You may take out 02:03:423 - as well... I suppose that Aqua92's should have a special exception, but meh, even then, they are so wrong. Oh btw, the last red section too

Easy:

00:12:803 (2) - This sounds bad to me. Id suggest to make the slider ending at 00:13:094, and add enough repeats so it will end at 00:13:676
00:17:460 (2) - Pretty much the same as above... Having these slider of one and half ticks long just sounds bad.
01:25:581 (1,1) - No real need for new combos. Just take out the new combo in 01:26:163 (1)
02:39:957 (1) - Due to its short lenght, its pretty hard to know that it is actually a slider cause it actually looks like two circles, even more for a beginner.

DC''s Hard:

00:11:638 (8) - Spacing please...
00:13:967 (8) - Same as above.
01:01:855 - Add circle here? When i was test playing, i could swear that this spot was going to have a circle seeing as you was following the guitar as well.
01:06:513 - Same as above, i suppose.
01:59:932 - Whats the point of this silence? >_>
02:40:685 (1) - Take out finish?

Normal:

00:00:000 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - If it were me, i would just delete them all

Aqua92's Mix

Personal opinion: i really dont like the way objects overlaps others... they just looks ugly...
Also, for all the inherited timing sections related to hitsounds change, push them 1/4 earlier

Insane:

01:13:936 (11,12) - These objects are badly hidden imo...

Wont look at taiko...
MMzz
I'm making a few changes to my Taiko diff

nvm
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi

ErufenRito wrote:

Overall:

02:01:096 - Take out this red uninherited timing section... I really didnt see any use for it. You may take out 02:03:423 - as well... I suppose that Aqua92's should have a special exception, but meh, even then, they are so wrong. Oh btw, the last red section too
All useless timing sections were added for really no reason, aside from the osu! cookie (I personally think it's a neat thing when it pulses to these timing sections). It doesn't really hurt much to have them, so I'm leaving them.

Easy:

00:12:803 (2) - This sounds bad to me. Id suggest to make the slider ending at 00:13:094, and add enough repeats so it will end at 00:13:676
00:17:460 (2) - Pretty much the same as above... Having these slider of one and half ticks long just sounds bad.
I kinda thought that too, but they help keep the difficulty down (and make it progress, as the sliders at 52:39 follow this rule.
01:25:581 (1,1) - No real need for new combos. Just take out the new combo in 01:26:163 (1)
Okay.
02:39:957 (1) - Due to its short lenght, its pretty hard to know that it is actually a slider cause it actually looks like two circles, even more for a beginner.
Well that's why there's no extra number and approach circle, and the earlier slider is like this one, except beginners will learn that it's a slider since the first one has a reverse arrow.

DC''s Hard:

00:11:638 (8) - Spacing please...
00:13:967 (8) - Same as above.
01:01:855 - Add circle here? When i was test playing, i could swear that this spot was going to have a circle seeing as you was following the guitar as well.
01:06:513 - Same as above, i suppose.
01:59:932 - Whats the point of this silence? >_>
02:40:685 (1) - Take out finish?
...Wait, guest difficulties have the guests edit the maps themselves right?? So I'll leave DC to this one.

Normal:

00:00:000 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - If it were me, i would just delete them all
Dooone.

Aqua92's Mix

Personal opinion: i really dont like the way objects overlaps others... they just looks ugly...
Also, for all the inherited timing sections related to hitsounds change, push them 1/4 earlier
Changed timings, not dealing with the other stuff.

Insane:

01:13:936 (11,12) - These objects are badly hidden imo...
Fixed.... in a sense.

Wont look at taiko...
Thanks for your mod!! It was really helpful considering that I need to finish up this map already.
Diasios
[Mod Infos]

Azure: Suggestions.
Blue: You should fix this.

[General]

• • Tags: DiamondCrash Aqua92 MittenMasterzz
    • "warning.png" contains unnecessary trasparency
    • Open all .osu files and change...
    SPOILER
    [Colours]
    Combo1 : 254,252,186
    Combo2 : 48,37,16
    Combo3 : 54,248,113
    Combo4 : 241,141,193
    SPOILER
    PreviewTime: 27067
[DC's Hard]

• • Disable countdown
[Normal]

• • Disable countdown
    • 00:47:736 (2,3) - Spacing (keep "Distance Snap" active and fix it)
    • 02:01:096 (1) - Start this spinner 1/8 later (02:01:386)
[Aqua92's MiX]

• • 00:27:942 (3) - I don't like this slider: delete it and make something different
    • 01:07:679 (8) - ^
    • 02:40:685 (1) - End this spinner here 02:45:340 (white tick)
[MM's Taiko]

• • Add a background
Aqua
All right, I tried to replace the Slider with something Different.

Just look at it :)
If you dont like it, i can change it ofcourse again :P
Feel free to change anything you dont like ^^

Download: Rise Against - Give it All (Harris73) [Aqua92's MiX].osu
Nakagawa-Kanon
[Insane]
02:39:448 (1,1) - remove new combo
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi

dksslqj wrote:

[Insane]
02:39:448 (1,1) - remove new combo
...Final health life boost?? I dunno, I feel that I should keep it. Thanks for looking over the map though.
Shinxyn
Old map O_o~
Your sig says this is WIP..?
Match the timing for all diffs~! (Aqua's offset is +1 more, and MM's Taiko's BPM is 206.110 (the rest is 206.106), though I'm unsure about the timing completely, its playable, but not exactly right atm.. the offset is early and the BPM shifts... eh... not my forte ;-;
Whats the point of the first offset? I don't see any of the diffs using it
You don't need the title and artist in the tags >_____<
Please shift timing panels before notes for hitsounds' sake :x

Easy- I wouldn't exactly call this "Easy", but its okay as easiest diff
Overall diff felt a bit fast, lower by 1 or 2 please
I'd advise against the .5x section for "Easy"
Meh..

DC's Hard- Lol, star rating is lower than Normal, but definitely Harder
Ah, cuz the sliders are long
Good

Normal-
00:09:311 (1) - note on offset isn't snapped :<
00:47:736 (2,3) - hmm, don't use 2.0 spacing with a note 1/2 apart for Normal please
01:58:767 (4) - this slider makes a little normal whistle slider slide sound at the end cuz of the timing panel, it sounds weird, remove the whistle on the slider? D:
Fair..

Aqua's- @-@
I misread some patterns T.T maybe Overall diff +1? nah..
Found the slider tick sounds kinda awkward, but okay...
00:58:800 (2,4) - make these flips of each other? (the slider start and positioning)
01:01:129 (2,4) - ^
01:03:748 (3,5) - ^
01:06:660 (3,4,5,6,7) - have the spacing equal here? D:
01:07:970 (2) - not allowed~ can't have slider directly over another slider :(
The kiai for the sake of just spraying isn't really allowed, but I guess you didn't overdo it.. might be fine
>__< increased spacing was... kinda fun..

Insane-
00:09:311 (1) - unsnapped >_<~
... O.o I'm fine with this...
Good~

The Taiko diff is missing a background

>___< get an expert to check timing? though it does seem playable as it is....
On a side note, the hitsounds are great~
Aqua
Looks like noone likes my diff that much D:
Shal i maybe remove the increased spacing sections?
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi

Shinxyn wrote:

Old map O_o~ OLD MAAAAPPP!!!!
Your sig says this is WIP..? ._. i forgot
Match the timing for all diffs~! (Aqua's offset is +1 more, and MM's Taiko's BPM is 206.110 (the rest is 206.106), though I'm unsure about the timing completely, its playable, but not exactly right atm.. the offset is early and the BPM shifts... eh... not my forte ;-; I hope the new timing works.
Whats the point of the first offset? I don't see any of the diffs using it I like it there. The point of all these useless timing sections is that they go with the.. fadjlknjd i don't feel like explaining it again.
You don't need the title and artist in the tags >_____< I made this when I was a noob, and I didn't touch the metadata since...
Please shift timing panels before notes for hitsounds' sake :x I'm pretty sure they're all good... With the exception of 0.5x sections, but those hitsounds weren't the first intentions of those sections so I'll leave them.

>___< get an expert to check timing? though it does seem playable as it is.... Hmmm... Timed with 0.25x playback, seems correct.
On a side note, the hitsounds are great~
Thanks for the mod! I didn't really actually realize these things at all!!.... seriously! Wait so... after I fixed the map, do you come back to see if it's okay? arrrrggghh

Aqua92 wrote:

Looks like noone likes my diff that much D:
Shal i maybe remove the increased spacing sections?
Your difficulty is an interesting contrast to mines! And I think the spacing sections are fine... and Shinxyn says they're 'kinda fun' so I think we're okay.
Sonic Fumes
nice map
Hamuko
fakely Bubbled :3
Blatzk
Oh Yes! Rise Against!! Love it~
Love your map too xD So...
I give it all! (Don't have kudos so all i can give is star ;p)
Natteke
put your comment here
Aqua
Little Selfmod :P
00:08:747 (1) - Move to 00:08:893

Thanks Blatzk ;)
Blatzk

Aqua92 wrote:

Little Selfmod :P
00:08:747 (1) - Move to 00:08:893

Thanks Blatzk ;)
Np np... Just wanted to support my RA buddy ;)
Larto
Taiko:
Are those speed ups really necessary :/

Insane:
o/
A bit square, but nice.

Aqua:
00:18:340 (9) - bwah why is this hidden
00:25:908 (1,2,3) - That spacing is silly but it didn't trip me up so... If you don't want to fix the spacing, at least make the sliders' ends stack perfectly.
00:27:946 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,1,2,3,4) - I don't really _like_ that stack.
00:48:320 (1,2,3) - That spacing doesn't really fit here.
01:07:676 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - That's just a silly pattern. inconsistant spacing muuuuch?
01:37:510 (4,5) - That spacing is ugly but nghhh okay
01:39:547 (4,5) - ^
02:17:385 (1,2,3,4,5) - THIS kind of spacing + unreadable pattern overdoes it A LOT

Normal:
00:22:706 (5) - Hidden Repeat
02:01:668 (1) - What the fuck @ending spot. Make it end at 02:03:414 -
02:19:859 (1) - Way too short for a normal
02:38:923 (3,4,5) - That's not what you use on a normal diff x_x 1/2 stacks at this BPM are gonna freak the hell out of the normal players

DC's Hard:
It looks weird how DC's Hard is "easier" than Normal in the star rating. No idea how you could fix that.

Easy:
01:23:830 (1) - too short for an easy argggh

dear god
Tomczas
nice map:)
Star
Topic Starter
Kitsunemimi

Larto wrote:

Normal:
00:22:706 (5) - Hidden Repeat
02:19:859 (1) - Way too short for a normal
02:38:923 (3,4,5) - That's not what you use on a normal diff x_x 1/2 stacks at this BPM are gonna freak the hell out of the normal players

Easy:
01:23:830 (1) - too short for an easy argggh
All fixed

Larto wrote:

Aqua:
00:18:340 (9) - bwah why is this hidden
00:25:908 (1,2,3) - That spacing is silly but it didn't trip me up so... If you don't want to fix the spacing, at least make the sliders' ends stack perfectly.
00:27:946 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,1,2,3,4) - I don't really _like_ that stack. I think I fixed it maybe...
00:48:320 (1,2,3) - That spacing doesn't really fit here.
01:07:676 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - That's just a silly pattern. inconsistant spacing muuuuch? This one still confuses me. Map switches from 0.8x to 1.0x, consistent now.
01:37:510 (4,5) - That spacing is ugly but nghhh okay Should make more sense now.
01:39:547 (4,5) - ^
02:17:385 (1,2,3,4,5) - THIS kind of spacing + unreadable pattern overdoes it A LOTNot sure what you meant by that, reduced spacing to match the next section.
I tried to fix this as much as possible, it was somewhat hard ._.

People, tell me if it's still messed up or anything, no offence Aqua92 but you made some weird patterns xD
Aqua

Harris73 wrote:

People, tell me if it's still messed up or anything, no offence Aqua92 but you made some weird patterns xD
I'm sorry .__.
roleykatsu
WHY IS THIS MAP SO EPIC!!??!?1one? I can not stop playing this ;w;

Definitely Starred :)

On a side note, I can't resist but to map a contributory difficulty xD I already started it :P, if you want, I can upload it to the thread once I'm finished :)
show more