forum

Konuko - Toumei Elegy

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Atri-
Oh c'mon QATs, if you rerank and unrank and rerank over and all over again, then why RANK THIS MAP IN FIRST PLACE? This just wasting players try to get #1 this map (not to mention mapper need to ask BATs to bubble and rank it again)
Yuudachi-kun
If the mapper really wants it ranked, he can just remove second gonkaku.
monomosc

Kheldragar wrote:

If you really want attention that much, you could post pics of you naked

Just trying to show this person how pointless his post is. The last 20 pages of this thread are about this diff only
Cherry Blossom
*sigh*
Why people keep posting useless things which do not help the mapper ?
Everybody knows that people are crying because this map is disqualified, we know it, and we don't need more non-constructive comments.

Btw Awaken, don't feel harassed, and just tell us what you're doing. That will avoid future problems so there should be more communication. If you need help from an experienced modder and player. I can help you.
Sacredheal
RANK THIS SHIT PEPPY RIGHT NOW! MOST AMAZING SONG EVER
lit120
I think someone needs to lock this thread for a while due to a conflict like this
-Deity-
Rename Second Gonkanau to Second Hanairo Biyori :^)
Infevo

LexiaLovesU wrote:

Guys seriously stop harassing the mapper He hasn't replied to any of the mods yet so please don't start questioning everything he is doing wait till he is done :/
No offense but if anyone harrasses the mapper it is those who go dq a second time.

To avoid this kind of drama in the future I have a simple suggestion to make.

1. Don't qualify a map unless you are very certain it can get ranked in its current state. (Apparently it is not enough to have top players fc a 7 star map after some tries which shows it is possible with a certain level of skill.)
2. If the particular map needs minor tweaks to get ranked you can still qualify it after negotiation of terms the mapper has to meet.
3. Only if the mapper agrees to set terms but doesn't eventually meet them the map can get dqed once qualified duration is due.
4. This particular map is not allowed to get qualified ever again unless the mapper provides reasonable explanation why the terms couldn't be met.

Now, please refrain from telling me this won't help the mapper. This actually might help all future ranking processes.
Crystal

-Deity- wrote:

Rename Second Gonkanau to Second Hanairo Biyori :^)
DeletedUser_3641262
Just wanted to say that I really appreciate the fact that you keep updating the map and not giving up despite all of the "shitstorming" in this thread. I have absolutely no idea in mapping or modding and I can barely pass SG with relax, but I feel that it's very well done and original. Keep up the great work :D !
(and the other difficulties are really darn fun as well :3 )
Night XII

Kheldragar wrote:

Second Gonkaku is actually the best diff the mapset has... Anyway, when a mapper love a map, he only wants minimal changes, he don't want his own creation destroyed. Pushing him to do something he don't wanna do won't help.

Anyway, I love Second Gonkaku the way it is now, even thought I can't pass the map... Man, this map difficulty is different from a lot of maps out there... We should have some maps with diffs like Kanuko - Toumei Elegy [Second Gonkaku]...
Chloe
我怎么没看到unrank的点 这图都能被un 那我的图还能活?
Frim4503
please stop your pointless posting and wait for the mapper respones
this map will get ranked someday
if you can't posting uselful things which help the mapper,
all you can do is waiting
L o L i
祝早日ranked
conTime
只能说这是麻婆爆发后的力量么
好歌推荐
Second Gonkanau难度的跳只能望着笑笑
祝早日重rank
Haganenno
Nice map! However, could you slap a HP4 on it? If I am not mistaken, HP doesn't change the PP gained and easy HP drain makes this map easier for bad players. It doesn't influence the good players and helps making this map more fun for the noobies such as me. I think that low HP is what makes Airman also so popular between pretty much everybody below 30k
Churcheell

Haganenno wrote:

Nice map! However, could you slap a HP4 on it? If I am not mistaken, HP doesn't change the PP gained and easy HP drain makes this map easier for bad players. It doesn't influence the good players and helps making this map more fun for the noobies such as me. I think that low HP is what makes Airman also so popular between pretty much everybody below 30k
Disagree
Midge
If you can't beat it with the hp it has now, you're not ready for it.
Keichi-kun
HP7 would be funnier
Chocolat

Haganenno wrote:

No. The map in my opinion is already fine as it is. Changing the HP drain takes away part of the challenging aspect.

Honestly, if you can't play it the way it is, you just aren't ready for the map like Midge said.
Topic Starter
Awaken
Sorry keichi-kunchan orz, gave kd for mistake

@cb i'm working on changing some patterns to different ones, hope it wouldn't be that bad
Topic Starter
Awaken
and i prefer hp5 :)
conTime
寄awa麻婆:
Second Gonkanau难度的某些滑条跳可否缩短距离
因为我手速不能去到那么远
而且单点跳部分能否换成滑条(因为部分图我都是单点后滑条miss
Levante_old
i seriously think the 1/4 sliders are overdone at the beginning ._.
Rilene
Since there is a problem with the "Second Gonkanau", I'm gonna give a small suggestion and things to fix..

Every slider from 01:54:584 to 02:05:493 doesn't end in a correct time, they end before it supposed to, did you removed the correct SV for that part?
Well... Adding a timing point with x1 SV right on 01:54:584 will fix the problem.

02:05:493 (1) - This combo color is entirely different from the rest in the current section.

And some suggestions...

00:43:948 (2) - Hm... This slider already looks good to me, and already fine as it is but just my suggestion to change it (feel free not to since the current one is already fine as it is) like this pattern to make it consistent with 01:38:220 (3,4,5,6,7) - , and I already know that this slider is there to represent the quietness over there.

02:42:584 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Well, personally, I think it is a bit better to move it into 1-1-1-1-2-2-3-4 and what I mean by this is 4 notes stacked each other then move the location with low spacing then 2 stacked note, then another two note without stacking and still a low spacing, I feel like someone mentioned this already but I can't find it, and also 02:48:039 (3,4) - move this from 02:46:948 (1,2) - with a low spacing too.

Good luck on this map though. :D
AYhaz
yo awaken can you please make this map AR10.8 it's too hard to read because i have the high-ranking DT player syndrome which mean that i can only read 10.3 and higher tyvm
VINXIS

Ihaz wrote:

yo awaken can you please make this map AR10.8 it's too hard to read because i have the high-ranking DT player syndrome which mean that i can only read 10.3 and higher tyvm
le sik osuk memme br0 10/9

btw awaken hmu when ur ready for mods again
Bladesu

Ihaz wrote:

nice meme
Xantaria
These sliders at the beginning mentioned before made the map a lot less enjoyable.
Also the changes to the stream (I don't even see why?) made this map worse.
I think the map itself suffered a lot from modding. It was a lot better a few weeks ago :(

Don't get me wrong, I still like it.
Gungsu
This is a very good beatmap! Should be ranked! Some tips though for the 4* map version is there shouldnt be breaks as long :(
Kelpo Flakey
I liked it more before some of the modding, but I still like this map a lot
Ironsoul27
wtf is with the constant re-pending, this map is amazing

gl with getting ranked
Kibbleru

Infevo wrote:

LexiaLovesU wrote:

Guys seriously stop harassing the mapper He hasn't replied to any of the mods yet so please don't start questioning everything he is doing wait till he is done :/
No offense but if anyone harrasses the mapper it is those who go dq a second time.

To avoid this kind of drama in the future I have a simple suggestion to make.

1. Don't qualify a map unless you are very certain it can get ranked in its current state. (Apparently it is not enough to have top players fc a 7 star map after some tries which shows it is possible with a certain level of skill.)
2. If the particular map needs minor tweaks to get ranked you can still qualify it after negotiation of terms the mapper has to meet.
3. Only if the mapper agrees to set terms but doesn't eventually meet them the map can get dqed once qualified duration is due.
4. This particular map is not allowed to get qualified ever again unless the mapper provides reasonable explanation why the terms couldn't be met.

Now, please refrain from telling me this won't help the mapper. This actually might help all future ranking processes.
we already know thank you very much. a dq is usually the result of clashing opinions between BN and QAT.
Aerous
Ganbareeee ! You can do it ^~^
Avena
The ranking process sure doesn't have compassion towards Awaken..
Hanairo Biyori and now this.
Anxient

Priti wrote:

mind if I asked, but what happened to hanairo biyori?
OmegaR

Anxient wrote:

Priti wrote:

mind if I asked, but what happened to hanairo biyori?
Qualify, Unqualify, Qualify, Unqualifty, Ranked
Intelli
Why is this not ranked ffs literally everyone likes this map and wants it ranked.
FreshMint

IntelliTroodon wrote:

Why is this not ranked ffs literally everyone likes this map and wants it ranked.
That's not how this works.
That's not how any of this works.
Synpoo
a great april fools joke would be to rank this map :^)
show more