forum

osu!mania 7K Dan (段) Courses (Judge your 7K Skills!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Jinjin
After thinking over about the symbols, you are completely right. I changed the symbols to greek letters instead of using star symbols. Later when we create stages for difficulties harder than Insane 10, we have a lot of flexibility with greek alphabet so I think it's a good idea.
Tristan97
Tybased Chin Chin.

Do you mind if you add my name to the list of contributors? Paul and I were the first to work on the insane courses.
Silver Sky
I need this :)
Good luck on the project :D
Topic Starter
Jinjin

Tristan97 wrote:

Tybased Chin Chin.

Do you mind if you add my name to the list of contributors? Paul and I were the first to work on the insane courses.
Whoops, I forgot to add your name before, sorry. Added ^^

Silver Sky wrote:

I need this :)
Good luck on the project :D
Thank you ^^
puxtu
challenge accepted
Kamikaze
Hi, I'm others
also are SVs done already in finalized dans?
lenpai
I love how passing is enough in this no accuracy shit. Will try later :v
Can't see the link for the hard dans (although I saw that it is stated that the p\link will be posted soon). Want to try them :/
DothThouHoist
Wait i have to play through from dan alpha 1 all the way to dan beta 10? Cant i just jump/skip to my maximal point?
Kamikaze
Iirc you can jump as much as you want, nobody's forcing you to play from the bottom, because that would be stupid
DothThouHoist
Okaaay, thanks. Would be a real pain to start from rock bottom :D
Edit: Still waiting for the insane ones.
Oh and question please, why do you only have to pass it instead of 96% acc like the 4k dan?
Well it's really nice so i aint complaining
Valedict
Higher HP setting, and it kind of mirrors LR2's dan courses where passing is the only goal.
Elementaires
This gonna b gud
Topic Starter
Jinjin

DothThouHoist wrote:

Okaaay, thanks. Would be a real pain to start from rock bottom :D
Edit: Still waiting for the insane ones.
Oh and question please, why do you only have to pass it instead of 96% acc like the 4k dan?
Well it's really nice so i aint complaining

-Tim- wrote:

Higher HP setting, and it kind of mirrors LR2's dan courses where passing is the only goal.
Tim is correct. Also, it will be impossible to get a 96% acc (or S rank, in that matter) for the really difficult dans that we plan to add sometime in the near future. Passing the maps atm seems to be the better alternative.
Bobbias
One more reason for me to prefer 7k to 4k :P
Akihiro
Haven't tried it yet, but isn't HP 8.5 a bit lenient ? :?:

Anyway thanks a lot !

EDIT : Freedom dive [7K HD] from a-10 feels really easy compared to the other songs
Bobbias
Not for the harder stuff it's not.
Topic Starter
Jinjin

Akihiro wrote:

Haven't tried it yet, but isn't HP 8.5 a bit lenient ? :?:

Anyway thanks a lot !

EDIT : Freedom dive [7K HD] from a-10 feels really easy compared to the other songs

Bobbias wrote:

Not for the harder stuff it's not.
Glad you're enjoying it!

Also, yup, HP 8.5 will get very challenging at later levels.

About Freedom Dive at alpha-10: I wouldn't say it is drastically easy compared to the other songs in that course, but yes, I agree that it is a bit on the easier side. However, I also think people who average around alpha 10 might will still have a challenge as freedom dive is a pretty long song ^^

Update: The Insane Dan has been updated to beta-4! If you have already downloaded it before the update, please do so using this link
Download here!
Bobbias
The end of FD ramps up, and considering it's long, as well as the last song there ends up making it a pretty decent stamina test.
lenpai
*cough Unlimited Spark *cough
Topic Starter
Jinjin

Lenfried- wrote:

We have been considering to include that map in the azimuth/zenith level in the future ^^ but we aren't sure yet, time will tell haha
Evening

iJinjin wrote:

Lenfried- wrote:

We have been considering to include that map in the azimuth/zenith level in the future ^^ but we aren't sure yet, time will tell haha
oh jesus no
Kaito-kun
It may be only me, but the 1st and 2nd Dan of the Insane Level can't be read by osu!. Just stating an error, keep up the good work :D
Topic Starter
Jinjin

KaitoKid1998 wrote:

It may be only me, but the 1st and 2nd Dan of the Insane Level can't be read by osu!. Just stating an error, keep up the good work :D
It's not just you, this is a known issue. I will try to fix it soon!
Topic Starter
Jinjin
Update: I tried to fix the 1st and 2nd Dan not working. Hopefully they will work if you redownload the file now! Also, Insane Level 5th and 6th Dan are now available for download! Redownload the insane levels here
lenpai
afsdfasdfasfdsa failed on both 3rd songs in 5th and 6th dan
Fiat Lux in terms of passing is like really easy :v
Topic Starter
Jinjin

Lenfried- wrote:

I agree with you :v
By the end of today I will update insane 6th dan by remapping fiat lux to make it fit more with the rest of the three beatmaps. Until then, 6th dan passes will be invalid
Fubukicat
OwO finnaly something to try hard LOL

also somehow can't pass insane 3rd first song , and rolling over 5th 1st , ahum XD welp
lenpai

iJinjin wrote:

Lenfried- wrote:

I agree with you :v
By the end of today I will update insane 6th dan by remapping fiat lux to make it fit more with the rest of the three beatmaps. Until then, 6th dan passes will be invalid
Needs to have crazy LNs though. Ones harder than Souzou unless Out of the Blue, which I haven't played, contains hard noodles :v.
PouletFurtif
Insane Level download link is kill x:
Topic Starter
Jinjin

PouletFurtif wrote:

Insane Level download link is kill x:

Whoops, link has been fixed, along with 6th dan changes~
Download here
PouletFurtif
Thanks.
I really like your work.
If it can help you, looks like you rarely finish/start a map with < 80% HP (I played from 7th to 9th Dan), making things easier. 10th Dan was more pleasurable 'cause I always started around 20~40% HP :)

edit : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2835198 ;o
Nekro_old_1
I'm getting extracting errors in Insane 1 - 5. Only Beginner dan and 6th dan shows up

i guess i cleared 6th dan so it doesnt matter... but i wanna try the rest
Topic Starter
Jinjin

Nekro wrote:

I'm getting extracting errors in Insane 1 - 5. Only Beginner dan and 6th dan shows up

i guess i cleared 6th dan so it doesnt matter... but i wanna try the rest
damn I should be more careful to check that everything works properly lol

I fixed the problem
Fullerene-
Once you got all the dans finalized hit me up and I'll mirror them on MEGA for you
Topic Starter
Jinjin
Insane 7th Dan has been added!

Download here!
EtienneXC
Not trying to sound rude but you should upload all of these separate instead of updating the same ones but with an added dan. It would organize things more and would take much quicker for the people that only want a specific course.
Topic Starter
Jinjin

StaiainFangirl wrote:

Not trying to sound rude but you should upload all of these separate instead of updating the same ones but with an added dan. It would organize things more and would take much quicker for the people that only want a specific course.
You aren't the only one to say that to me haha. Yup, I was already planning to give separate links for each update starting from 8th dan because the file size was becoming really large. I'll make a combined compilation once all the dan courses are finished. Thanks for the input :)
lemonguy
Never passing Dan 5 cause Shut Down Everything
SillyFangirl
Good job Ijinjin, i stuck at 7th dan x.x
IamBaum
Really nice Dan system, i need to try it later :D
show more