forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aurani
There is no instance where a man would not benefit from adding new experiences under his belt, as well as learning how to adapt and live in a socially-driven world.

Speaking of Australia though - how's the weather there? I'm not asking because of some small-talk, but rather because I'll soon have enough money to visit it, which I'm planning on doing, so my question should be more like "When's the perfect time to visit it?". :p
Trash Boat
You said you liked cold weather, so I'd suggest to wait a few months. Just saying.
Aurani
The best possible scenario would be snow falling right as I arrive. :V
Snow and Australia though.... yeah....
Trash Boat
Remember, remember, the 9th of July of Two-thousand seven. The last time that snowed here.

It doesn't snow too often
Aurani
It shall snow, and it shall snow abundantly, else I will be displeased with Australia's ability to produce white blobs of frozen water.
B1rd
You're going to be travelling? That's pretty cool. I don't know why you'd want to come to Australia as opposed to a lot of other countries though.
As for the weather, you'd be better of consulting google, I can't really talk since I live in Tasmania which is pretty different from the mainland. The weather is a lot cooler and temperate here thankfully, although it never snows. My favourite season I think is Autumn, where it's nice and crisp and scenic, yet doesn't rain every day. Right now it's the middle of summer; it's 22 degrees, but for some reason the humidity is 44%, since my bedroom is basically an attic I'm suffering :o
Kyonko Hizara

B1rd wrote:

You're going to be travelling? That's pretty cool. I don't know why you'd want to come to Australia as opposed to a lot of other countries though.
As for the weather, you'd be better of consulting google, I can't really talk since I live in Tasmania which is pretty different from the mainland. The weather is a lot cooler and temperate here thankfully, although it never snows. My favourite season I think is Autumn, where it's nice and crisp and scenic, yet doesn't rain every day. Right now it's the middle of summer; it's 22 degrees, but for some reason the humidity is 44%, since my bedroom is basically an attic I'm suffering :o
If your attic is as bad as mine then good luck. Hopefully you have some a/c up there.
Jarby

Aurani wrote:

Yeeeah it's 39C in Perth right now, but it does snow in some places. Dunno why you'd go specifically for that though.
Aurani

Jarby wrote:

Yeeeah it's 39C in Perth right now, but it does snow in some places. Dunno why you'd go specifically for that though.
Well, to be quite honest, I've had enough of mountains. This part of Europe is darn full of them, especially the Alps, and I've never been in a tropical country before, both in terms of climate and wildlife.

B1rd wrote:

Before I became a bedhumper, I was a pretty avid traveler and I absolutely ADORE visiting other countries and becoming familiar with their style of life, as well as everything that comes with it. Sightseeing is just an added bonus, albeit a big one.
Hika

Aurani wrote:

You should just come to America and take me to Belgrade with you, thanks. I have business to take care of with Milan Stankovic.

also, pneumonia is such a bitch, holy jesus christ.
Ceph23
I just sold my PS3.
Goodbye old friend.

Also madafaking train fair went up at an unfair price damn it!! RIP pocket change.
AutoMedic
The LRT is a bunch of corrupt faggots

get used to it
Vuelo Eluko
lelpleasekillme
Aurani

Hika wrote:

Aurani wrote:

You should just come to America and take me to Belgrade with you, thanks. I have business to take care of with Milan Stankovic.

also, pneumonia is such a bitch, holy jesus christ.
Ohgodnowhyhim

I'll gladly take you back, give you a knife and vouch for you if you're planning on killing it.
Hika
I was thinking about flaying him. He's too flamboyant.
Jazz

Ceph23 wrote:

Also madafaking train fair went up at an unfair price damn it!! RIP pocket change.

Sonatora wrote:

The LRT is a bunch of corrupt faggots

get used to it
and with the oil price and jeepney fare roll back?!! things have never gotten this smoothly for our country's economy!!
does it sound like LRTA and MRT are owned by private sectors and not the government?
Aurani

Hika wrote:

Good, very good. Now only if I could teleport you here, it would be perfect.
gregest
oh my god,I want this Saber harem
Aurani
Bitch please, only Saber Nero is a viable waifu, every other Saber is a pleb Saber.
Kyonko Hizara
Gotta wait 3 months to see the next epic part of the UBW anime ;~;
Aurani
I wanted to kill myself when I finished the 12th episode and figured that the next season will be aired in April... >.>
Of course they had to leave it at the biggest possible goddamn cliffhanger, too.
Ceph23

Jazz wrote:

does it sound like LRTA and MRT are owned by private sectors and not the government?
At this point I can't even find the difference between them.
Hika

Aurani wrote:

Hika wrote:

Good, very good. Now only if I could teleport you here, it would be perfect.
We should plan it out. I'm ready for my Milan plan to go through since he performed in Eurovision.
Aurani
Funny how 90% of Serbia wanted to gut him alive just as much as people around the world wanted to gut JB, but in both cases they were completely forgotten. I don't think anyone here even remembers him anymore. :p
Kyonko Hizara

Aurani wrote:

I wanted to kill myself when I finished the 12th episode and figured that the next season will be aired in April... >.>
Of course they had to leave it at the biggest possible goddamn cliffhanger, too.
I feel the exact same way. The really good shit is about to happen but gotta wait till April.

At least I have Jojo to tide me over til then.
Aurani
Poor Kirei though.... was just about to get his anus handed over to him by a mediocre witch with emotional issues. :p

I have nothing though.... :(
Trash Boat

Aurani wrote:

Bitch please, only Saber Nero is a viable waifu, every other Saber is a pleb Saber.
Certain panamanian guy would strongly disagree. Or not. Idk.
Aurani
If he disagreed while I was next to him, I would've made him draw her for the rest of his life, or until he changed his opinion. I don't know how people can't see S-Nero's greatness and beauty.
Trash Boat
Some people just like simple stuff, I guess.
Aurani
I'll rape you mate.
Trash Boat
Lewdrani
Zelda
It's funny how you're all arguing about which Saber is the best, when it's common knowledge that they're all the worst.
Aurani
Gilgamesh takes the first place in my heart. I'd inseminate him.
Bweh

CptBlackBird wrote:

oh my god,I want this Saber harem
Old news

Aurani wrote:

If he disagreed while I was next to him, I would've made him draw her for the rest of his life, or until he changed his opinion. I don't know how people can't see S-Nero's greatness and beauty.
She's nice but she's not the best. While she's cute, charming, and fun, I appreciate Arturia's character a lot more.

I'd probably rape you before any of that silliness went down.

Zelda wrote:

It's funny how you're all arguing about which Saber is the best, when it's common knowledge that they're all the worst.
More like common nahledge.
Trash Boat
Morning Brian

Is your A/C fixed yet?
Bweh
Nope
B1rd
looks like I have 1 vn and 2 anime to watch, brb
Aurani

Brian OA wrote:

She's nice but she's not the best. While she's cute, charming, and fun, I appreciate Arturia's character a lot more.

I'd probably rape you before any of that silliness went down.
The reason Arturia has such a vivid character is because TM never bothered doing anything about and with Nero. I'm sure she would've been on the same level as Arturia if they gave her the chance, but nope, goddamn TM just has to farm more money and write retarded things such as Fate/Strange Fake.

You can't rape someone who is raping you, now, can you?
Bweh
It's not really the vivid character—I think both get plenty of development throughout their games and in spin offs for you to fully understand them—it's just that I prefer the dumb king of knights over the dumb emperor. For reasons I can't put down on a Christian forum board.

I sure fucking can
IppE
Best Fate girl is Elizabeth Bathory.

Illya is fine too.
show more