forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyonko Hizara
Gotta wait 3 months to see the next epic part of the UBW anime ;~;
Aurani
I wanted to kill myself when I finished the 12th episode and figured that the next season will be aired in April... >.>
Of course they had to leave it at the biggest possible goddamn cliffhanger, too.
Ceph23

Jazz wrote:

does it sound like LRTA and MRT are owned by private sectors and not the government?
At this point I can't even find the difference between them.
Hika

Aurani wrote:

Hika wrote:

I was thinking about flaying him. He's too flamboyant.
Good, very good. Now only if I could teleport you here, it would be perfect.
We should plan it out. I'm ready for my Milan plan to go through since he performed in Eurovision.
Aurani
Funny how 90% of Serbia wanted to gut him alive just as much as people around the world wanted to gut JB, but in both cases they were completely forgotten. I don't think anyone here even remembers him anymore. :p
Kyonko Hizara

Aurani wrote:

I wanted to kill myself when I finished the 12th episode and figured that the next season will be aired in April... >.>
Of course they had to leave it at the biggest possible goddamn cliffhanger, too.
I feel the exact same way. The really good shit is about to happen but gotta wait till April.

At least I have Jojo to tide me over til then.
Aurani
Poor Kirei though.... was just about to get his anus handed over to him by a mediocre witch with emotional issues. :p

I have nothing though.... :(
Trash Boat

Aurani wrote:

Bitch please, only Saber Nero is a viable waifu, every other Saber is a pleb Saber.
Certain panamanian guy would strongly disagree. Or not. Idk.
Aurani
If he disagreed while I was next to him, I would've made him draw her for the rest of his life, or until he changed his opinion. I don't know how people can't see S-Nero's greatness and beauty.
Trash Boat
Some people just like simple stuff, I guess.
Aurani
I'll rape you mate.
Trash Boat
Lewdrani
Zelda
It's funny how you're all arguing about which Saber is the best, when it's common knowledge that they're all the worst.
Aurani
Gilgamesh takes the first place in my heart. I'd inseminate him.
Bweh

CptBlackBird wrote:

oh my god,I want this Saber harem
Old news

Aurani wrote:

If he disagreed while I was next to him, I would've made him draw her for the rest of his life, or until he changed his opinion. I don't know how people can't see S-Nero's greatness and beauty.
She's nice but she's not the best. While she's cute, charming, and fun, I appreciate Arturia's character a lot more.

I'd probably rape you before any of that silliness went down.

Zelda wrote:

It's funny how you're all arguing about which Saber is the best, when it's common knowledge that they're all the worst.
More like common nahledge.
Trash Boat
Morning Brian

Is your A/C fixed yet?
Bweh
Nope
B1rd
looks like I have 1 vn and 2 anime to watch, brb
Aurani

Brian OA wrote:

She's nice but she's not the best. While she's cute, charming, and fun, I appreciate Arturia's character a lot more.

I'd probably rape you before any of that silliness went down.
The reason Arturia has such a vivid character is because TM never bothered doing anything about and with Nero. I'm sure she would've been on the same level as Arturia if they gave her the chance, but nope, goddamn TM just has to farm more money and write retarded things such as Fate/Strange Fake.

You can't rape someone who is raping you, now, can you?
Bweh
It's not really the vivid character—I think both get plenty of development throughout their games and in spin offs for you to fully understand them—it's just that I prefer the dumb king of knights over the dumb emperor. For reasons I can't put down on a Christian forum board.

I sure fucking can
IppE
Best Fate girl is Elizabeth Bathory.

Illya is fine too.
Bweh
Doutei and stuttering doesn't make you a best
Aurani
Oh well, I guess it's just down to personal preference then, can't argue about that.

That would be normal sex, though.

Also, have you even tried drawing something other than Saber from the Fate universe?
IppE
How can you not like this

Bweh
Nero, BB, Kotomine, Archer, and tamamo a few times

Some other characters here and there I wouldn't bother to remember

IppE wrote:

How can you not like this

I'm not into it

Too mad and too lewd
Aurani
Speaking of drawing - how much time on average do you actually need to finish one of those pixiv ones you have? I do have a knack for it, but I'm absolutely lazy as hell when it comes to it, and can't be bothered practicing at all....
Bweh
A couple of hours. Before it would take maybe up to eight but you get faster the more you do it. Waste less time figuring stuff out. Lines take up about half an hour, usually.

If you want to draw I suggest making a habit of it. I frequent draw threads on /a/ for that but yeah
Aurani
I just wish there was an easy way of doing it - without practicing for months upon months. I usually half-ass stuff, so it's not surprising I seek such a solution there as well.

The thing about making a habit of it is basically that I can't, as I can't refrain from looking at other people's drawings and going like "how in the bloody world did he/she colour that one?? I can't possibly do that, not even if I gave it my best.... well, time to give up on this shit." - it's some sort of curse, on top of the abovesaid.
Bweh
If it was easy you probably wouldn't want to do it. There's nothing in this life worth getting that doesn't demand just as much effort. You already know what you have to do.
Aurani
Well let's say I do start practicing day upon day - how am I going to overcome the second problem? I pretty much immediately become disinterested if I see someone's professional drawing. It's not so much the outlining or details, but more so about colouring, since I absolutely can't figure out how to properly shade or merge colours at all. It becomes a bloody mess, and then to add insult to injury, I see some random guy commenting on one of his drawings and being like "lel took me an hour to do it!", when it's eons away from what I could achieve in 20 hours of work.
Bweh
Yeah, I feel the same way when I look at artists like LM7 crank out masterpieces like it's nothing. They understand color and light in ways I can't fathom, but hey, I know I can get there as long as I keep at it. I know that I figure stuff out every time I draw or paint something. Not much, but it's a step. And it'll probably take a million of them before I'm satisfied with my work, and then maybe a million more before I don't feel like a bug compared to the old masters. But if I'm going to throw in the towel just because the road's too long or because it's too hard, I probably shouldn't have picked it up in the first place.

Besides, most professionals have been breathing drawings since they were babies. They were, at some point, standing where you were looking at Monet or Dali and just thinking "what the fuck how." Until they figured it out, of course.

If they make it seem easy that's cool, but it honestly isn't. They're backed by decades of experience and centuries of theory and study.
Trash Boat
Just start with something little, no need to rush into the big stuff. Take your time and keep yourself animated
Aurani
Well, you've certainly rekindled my fire when it comes to drawing, and I just hope I won't lose the passion along the way like I did before. There's still one more thing I'd like to ask you - do you know of any proper colouring tutorial, with the focus on "proper"? I've probably read dozens of them, and they're either too complicated (require you to have at least 2 years of Photoshop experience, so not much of a "tutorial" if you ask me) or just utterly feel like "what in the bloody fuck did they put in your drink when you were making this?", as it's just complete gibberish.

ONE proper tutorial is all I need to start learning something out of my work....
Bweh
Or just draw what you like.

Kinda pointless if you don't have fun with it
Kyonko Hizara
I've only just got back into drawing over the past couple months after doing nothing for years.

One of my friends always told me I need to finish everything as fast as I can, but then what I do doesn't turn out how I wanted it to. I spent 2 hours just doing the sketch of something I'm working on to get it just how I want it and I like it so much better and I don't feel stressed about what I'm drawing anymore.
Bweh

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I've only just got back into drawing over the past couple months after doing nothing for years.

One of my friends always told me I need to finish everything as fast as I can, but then what I do doesn't turn out how I wanted it to. I spent 2 hours just doing the sketch of something I'm working on to get it just how I want it and I like it so much better and I don't feel stressed about what I'm drawing anymore.
I agree: you don't need to rush anything; focus on doing it properly. Speed will come after you've become comfortable drawing said subject. Drawing isn't some battle where speed is of the essence.

Aurani wrote:

Well, you've certainly rekindled my fire when it comes to drawing, and I just hope I won't lose the passion along the way like I did before. There's still one more thing I'd like to ask you - do you know of any proper colouring tutorial, with the focus on "proper"? I've probably read dozens of them, and they're either too complicated (require you to have at least 2 years of Photoshop experience, so not much of a "tutorial" if you ask me) or just utterly feel like "what in the bloody fuck did they put in your drink when you were making this?", as it's just complete gibberish.

ONE proper tutorial is all I need to start learning something out of my work....
If I was you I'd look into values before picking up color. Learn how to shade and create the illusion of depth with shading, values, and line weight.

I can't find this one great blog post about color, but I'll PM it to you if I find it. I recommend you look at what artists do to color certain elements. Color picker that shit and note how hue, value, and chroma changes accordingly in different lighting conditions with different materials. I don't have any strict coloring tutorials, I'm afraid. But you can find plenty here https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

I also recommend reading this http://www.huevaluechroma.com/index.php , particularly the part about principles of color. Take your time reading it; it's somewhat heavy but very helpful.
Aurani
Thanks mate, I knew you'd be of great help!
Well, time to throw myself into it, since I have around 12 days worth of free time. If there's a good time to start it, it's definitely now.
Trash Boat
Don't forget to keep yourself inspired
Yuamkiayuurei
Hmm... drawing...
Well I have a 4 (our grading system here goes from 1 to 6, 1 is best; 6 is worst) in arts, so there's that I guess

Nooo in all seriousness though, I really don't think I could possibly draw something decent mostly because
-I don't really have time
-I don't know what to draw
-Thanks to ADD I probably won't be able to focus on it for any more than half an hour
-Oh and I plainly lack artistic talent/skills/abilities to learn things easily

:/
VoidnOwO
:oops:
show more