show more
PatZar
riari is god rapper i mean mapper
autofanboy
how to riari
Riari

Deif wrote:

BEATMAP OF THE WEEK: eyemedia - Bloody Purity

Some of you probably modded it, and some of you cannot even mod it (Hi Riari), but there's gonna be a new map next Monday anyway :p

That's not a mapset.
CelegaS

Zak wrote:

CelegaS wrote:

For example https://osu.ppy.sh/b/297454 and https://osu.ppy.sh/b/419083
Just thought I would point out, more FC's does not mean easier, it means more people played it.
My best on the overdose it's 3miss and on the rain it's 6miss. When i play this rain it's like i need to have perfect timed movement and not in this overdose.
it's just my feeling and how i play make (for this example) this overdose easier than this rain.
Krah

Celegas wrote:

i need to have perfect timed movement
And it's exactly why this diff suck so please avoid to take this one in example when you compare rain and overdose T_T
Kurokami
lol

I was about to take a look at that set.
Kin
count me in as modder.
Drafura

Kin wrote:

count me in as modder.
:o Kin
PatZar
teach me how to mod ?
from basic to advance
i need to improve my CtB at modding
Kurokami
There is no trick or something like that. If you write explanation after your every suggestion then your mod will be better. Because of that explanation the mapper will be able to answer correctly not just with "no" or "yes". And you can learn from his/her answers as well and improve your modding along with it.
Sey

Genocide wrote:

teach me how to mod ?
from basic to advance
Many pieces of information how to mod a beatmap in Pending can be found in the OP already. All of these steps are valuable for a high-quality mod. Also, modding can be really subjective sometimes; use your common sense while you testplay any difficulties in a CTB mapset: "Does this feel bad? How can it be improved? Does this follow the rhythm? etc. etc...". Also check out some mods of other CTB BATs and QATs to see which aspects they mainly centered in their own mods. Maybe this gives you an idea about this all. Also you have to realize that modding progress comes along with time and experience.
However, I was taking a look on a few of your mods and I can advice you to look on more important aspects. CTB modding is not only about suggesting x-positions and NCs, it is much more than that (see what I wrote above). As I already said you should use the OP as guideline, there are so many great hints that will improve your mods drastically.
Riari

Genocide wrote:

teach me how to mod ?
from basic to advance
I just roll with the point that if I can justify my point if they want an explanation or I can use one, it's worthy of a post.
I also try to see the map from their point of view, it's their mapset not yours.
PatZar
Hmm, i got it
How about HDashes?
i still got confusing with it..

HDashes = Slider / circle with a far distance?

Platter: The perfect level for the average player. Easy HDashes and the introduction of 1/4 patterns shall fit here.
but i have to mapped about platter with jumps, and less 1/4 sliders , i have to used 1/2 , 1/8 and more

http://puu.sh/bo035/07997d5bf8.png : 1/4 ?
http://puu.sh/bo04B/2e4dac5642.png : 1/1?
http://puu.sh/bo09b/9cea67d8c3.png : 6/1 or 1/6?

Circles : 293 - Sliders : 164
Map link : t/240183
Kurokami
HDashes are appearing when a song needs it. How should I describe it, its like using K or D in taiko tho it can happen often since CtB is perfectly mapable following the vocal. In this case HDashes should appear at high pitched vocal parts.
PatZar

Kurokami wrote:

HDashes are appearing when a song needs it. How should I describe it, its like using K or D in taiko tho it can happen often since CtB is perfectly mapable following the vocal. In this case HDashes should appear at high pitched vocal parts.
nice
thanks!~
CelegaS
I did that but it seem these hyper doesn't give speed bonus because it's pretty easy to pass (fruits was in the same place every 1/2 and alt + h)
Editor is so funny :o
Riari
New MotW Soon(tm)

I hope.
Krah
BEATMAP OF THE WEEK: Persona - Area184

Some of you probably modded it, and some of you cannot even mod it (Hi alienflybot), but there's gonna be a new map next Monday anyway :p

Ps : No, this post isn't exactly a copy of the Dief's post one week ago /o/
Riari

Krah wrote:

Some of you probably modded it, and some of you cannot even mod it (Hi alienflybot), but there's gonna be a new map next Monday anyway :p

Ps : No, this post isn't exactly a copy of the Dief's post one week ago /o/

Grats to AFB~
autofanboy
>.>
PatZar
wwwww
alien pro

Riari wrote:

Krah wrote:

Grats to AFB~
Manuxz
I started to mod recently so add me o3ó
Topic Starter
Deif
So the sound of the bananas can be changed for real, or is it still an urban legend? :D

p/3358148
Kurokami
I will investigate this matter. Although I think this is just a legend.
Kurokami
Welcome double post. Anyway, its good to inform everyone.

It is working. Its possible to add custom sounds for spinner in CtB. "metronomehigh.wav" is for main beat and "metronomelow.wav" is for the rest. Its possible to use just one of them but gives a weird feedback so both of them needs to be the same sound and requires for ranking.
Drafura
Good to know :)
Sey
BEATMAP OF THE WEEK: Kitamura Eri - Birth (TV Size)

Nobody modded it, and some of you cannot even mod it (Hi Slow), but there's gonna be a new map next Monday anyway :p

Wow I'm such a copycat
Riari

Sey wrote:

Nobody modded it, and some of you cannot even mod it (Hi Slow), but there's gonna be a new map next Monday anyway :p

Wow I'm such a copycat
So funny

Congrats Slow~
autofanboy

Sey wrote:

slow moe pro mapper
instarank

???
bye bye area184 noob map oh i mean hi
Serena-

Sey wrote:

Wow I'm such a copycat
pro mapper slow

lets get that ranked :D
Slow

Sey wrote:

lol.... :)
PatZar

alienflybot wrote:

Sey wrote:

slow moe pro mapper
instarank

???
bye bye area184 noob map oh i mean hi
ursa
BEATMAP OF THE WEEK: yanaginagi - Zoetrope (TV Size)

hi Kyuare
autofanboy

ursa wrote:

op
PatZar

alienflybot wrote:

ursa wrote:

op
Topic Starter
Deif
BEATMAP OF THE WEEK: Lin-G - I want you

Hi rew0825.

Modder of the Month will be announced on Sunday/next Monday. This is your last opportunity to show off your abilities :D
Kurokami

Deif wrote:

This is your last opportunity to show off your abilities :D
Yep, everyone needs to mod mod my map before that.The ones who miss it won't have a chance. /me runs far away
Riari

Deif wrote:

BEATMAP OF THE WEEK: Lin-G - I want you

Hi rew0825.

Modder of the Month will be announced on Sunday/next Monday. This is your last opportunity to show off your abilities :D

Does the ability have to be modding? :(
PatZar

Deifchan wrote:

MODDER OF THE MONTH: ?
when? DDDD:::::
autofanboy

Deif wrote:

LOLI MODDER OF THE MONTH: ?
Genocide for 69% sure
show more