Total Posts
show more
Witch Mercy

Navizel wrote:

Definitely my best support pick. Should be around 80% bind

building tank on rango is so pointless :V
probably need like at least 1-2 dmg items
TKiller
I just feel that they keep forgetting that Kayle is going to have at least 20/25% cooldown reduction and is pretty likely to have even more up to 40% as the game goes.

It'd be a ridiculous mistake to make but their numbers give me this feel.
BrokenArrow
Honestly I feel like instead of nerfing champions like Ziggs or Kayle Riot should adress the thing that actually makes them (and similar poke champs) strong: Cooldown reduction.
Being able to cap your CDR with just 2 items (not even taking runes/masteries into account) is just ridiculous. Does Nashor's Tooth really need 20% CDR to do its purpose? It doesn't.
The thing that makes many ap mids so strong is the fact that they can get 40% CDR very early into the game which increases their dps substantially without sacrificing anything.

Same goes for support items btw.

Armor pen caster build + masteries/runes Varus is op as fuck in ARAM
Vulf
Then there is blue buff.

The problem with nerfing something like Nashors is that it is already mediocre item on almost everything but Kayle. There are the off builds to stuff like Xin and Warwick that use it, but those are far from broken. I think giving Kayle's ulti a hard cap that can't be reduced by CDR would be the way to go instead of nerfing Nashors.
Witch Mercy
Omg all support items except like sight stone gives cdr...that's too much >_>
BrokenArrow
Yeah Nashor's was a bad example, I'm generally talking about CDR being on too many items.
Vulf
I would be fine with them removing CDR completely and adjusting cool downs accordingly.

I think another major problem that stems from the CDR issue is that Mages in general have the best itemization in the game by far to the point most supports can abuse it. Almost everything else has cookie cutter builds with the exception of 2-3 bruisers.
[- Alex -]
Marksman new meta . First item IE ? Wtf.

Lb still broken. She need's a damage nerf , not a silent remove . Rito pls.
BrokenArrow
Apart from her absurd mobility I'd say LeBlanc is pretty balanced as of now.
BT got buffed on the PBE again so it will definitly become a must-have item again. Maybe not as a first pick, but it should be in there somewhere, you can't leave out that extra 10% AD late game.

I want to have more well-designed marksmen such as Draven. His kit feels so perfect for an ADC and a good Draven player can be the most horrifying thing on earth ):
[- Alex -]

BrokenArrow wrote:

Apart from her absurd mobility I'd say LeBlanc is pretty balanced as of now.
BT got buffed on the PBE again so it will definitly become a must-have item again. Maybe not as a first pick, but it should be in there somewhere, you can't leave out that extra 10% AD late game.

I want to have more well-designed marksmen such as Draven. His kit feels so perfect for an ADC and a good Draven player can be the most horrifying thing on earth ):
And then a Lb come and insta kill him.

Draven , yes is very good. Nice damage early with Q , a late monster . But no escape mechanism .... And is this meta with hard CC camp and Burst i think he is useless in team fight without good protection .
Vulf
Mobility will always be a broken stat because Riot never really gave the more mobile champs a trade off for being super mobile and vice-versa. Hence mobility creep.

That new jungle item/changes to SotAG are kinda OP. Wouldn't be surprised if Volibear makes a comback when that item hits live.
TKiller
I'd like to point attention towards the ridiculously underrated 4.10 BotrK-Youmuu's Vayne meanwhile.
Hika

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

only good for ashe, god bless
Eren Yaeger

Hika wrote:

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

I like how that IE change was an indirect buff to Yasuo, I've loved him from the second I got him so much fun :>
tyrael6192
the real buff here is to critplank. god bless america
[- Alex -]

tyrael6192 wrote:

the real buff here is to critplank. god bless america
Critplank is dead , ap GP FTW!
Jordan
my chat restriction games amount keeps increasing even tho I don't play at all LOL (And I've never flamed to get them in the first place)

Loving the new tribunal :^)
AutoMedic

Hika wrote:

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

GG M8

IMA CRUSH U WITH MASSIVE SLOWS AND CRITS
Witch Mercy

Jordan wrote:

my chat restriction games amount keeps increasing even tho I don't play at all LOL (And I've never flamed to get them in the first place)

clearly you're being very toxic m8
Vulf
The Skarner nerfs on PBE are both hilarious and depressing.
P r o m i s e s
So they scrapped up the idea of giving BT +10% bonus AD? Aww. I was looking forward to that.
Kanye West
There needs to be an item that gives a ridiculous amount of AD that drops on death, kind of like divine rapier from dota. That'd be sick.
Eren Yaeger
Still working on trying to find someone to get me a Korean league account, no luck so far ;~;

But yeah BT is back to being trash, before I could see a reason to pick it up with that 10% but now that it's gone it seems worthless again
BrokenArrow

Eren Yaeger wrote:

Still working on trying to find someone to get me a Korean league account, no luck so far ;~;

But yeah BT is back to being trash, before I could see a reason to pick it up with that 10% but now that it's gone it seems worthless again
I think they just temporarily reverted the change because the next live patch is hitting soon and it's not yet ready for it yet. Not sure about it though.
Jordan

Graciee wrote:

Jordan wrote:

clearly you're being very toxic m8
I never flame :/ The true sad thing is seeing real toxic players not having chat restriction
BrokenArrow
Can confirm, I am super toxic in most of my ARAM's and all I get is a warning after every single game which never result in an actual chat restriction.
Nofool

kappa

edit:
Aldwych
Meh pl me Nofool! :>
AutoMedic

Nofool wrote:

kappa

edit:
Now proceed to cry in a corner and simultaneously repent for your sins
Nofool

Aldwych wrote:

Meh pl me Nofool! :>
I'm not good enough :c only a dia can pl! hu3

Sonatora wrote:

Now proceed to cry in a corner and simultaneously repent for your sins
I'll just try again untill i kill someone n______n
Backfire

sweg
Aldwych
I'm not good enough :c only a dia can pl! hu3
Then duo queue! /run
tyrael6192
best comment on the faker/dade 1v1

Kanye West
I seriously think Dade and maybe Pawn are both better than Faker. At least, they're both way better in the current meta than Faker is.
Navizel
nth promo to silver 4. oh well

edit: unsuccessful. why am i even trying
tyrael6192
welcome to solo q where 3rd pick forgets to swap his champion with 1st pick because he's too busy playing with his dick, both of them proceed to feed, and 4/13 shyvana tells everyone to die in a fire
BrokenArrow
Haha that reminds me of when I was last pick and was supposed to swap with someone who was in his promos and in the last minute (before switching) I wrote 'brb toilet' in chat. They flamed hard and in the last second I switched with him. In game, he had full AP masteries on Caitlyn and complained the shit out of me the whole game instead of making use of his OP cupcakes.

We lost. Worth it.

Remember kids: Toxcity loses you games. not runes.
Navizel
Another promo. cool!

First game has an afk gragas top

Last promo has a 1/13 twitch. "Feed and troll"

edit: Riven afk on 2nd game

I seriously don't get what's wrong with me and why I'm still playing this. It's only giving me stress
Justykanna

Navizel wrote:

Another promo. cool!

I seriously don't get what's wrong with me and why I'm still playing this. It's only giving me stress
According to one of my friends, Fridays and weekends are when "kids" play and it's not a good time to play ranked. Especially with duos who are Gold and Bronze in a Silver game. She has the same type of experience with promos last week.
Not sure how much I believe her though.
Segnaro

Justykanna wrote:

Navizel wrote:

Another promo. cool!

According to one of my friends, Fridays and weekends are when "kids" play and it's not a good time to play ranked. Especially with duos who are Gold and Bronze in a Silver game. She has the same type of experience with promos last week.
Not sure how much I believe her though.
If that's the case then summer is completely unsafe.
show more