forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
BrokenArrow
I'd sell my soul for a new pc.
I've been saving up money for quite a while now, but when I see these spoiled kids who have no clue about anything but "lol i can play bf4 on ultra settings xd" getting a 1k€ pc for birthday I just wanna give up.

Anyone here who wants to get eloboosted? I'm a Gold III smurf ready to get you into Challenger, just 10 bucks per division!
AutoMedic

Kanye West wrote:

If you don't know how to play every role, you ruin ranked games for everyone else. It's irrelevant as to whether you want to climb or not.
I agree in this

I can't stress it when people force themselves in Midlane because "idek any roles"

Then dont play ranked if you don't know the five basic fucking roles
Navizel
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/node/17908

Curse Voice? lolololololololololol
Vulf
Except everyone now has access to timers.
Justykanna

BRBP wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

Well that's a new one for me...
Basically, you said "I'm not going to bot lane" without a reason, you're 3rd pick. It's not hard to believe that someone (Elise) is tired of hearing that in every game.
I generally don't complain about going bottom lane, if I end up being there. You're suppose to announce which roles are your strongest, no? If I have to support or ADC, I do. I just let my team know that they're my weakest. So what's the problem?

Vulf wrote:

As someone who has went from the bottom of silver to diamond you never say you can't play a specific role because that sets people off. If you aren't good at adc or support tell your team it is your "WEAKEST" roles and they will be more willing to work around it.

Vulf wrote:

Which is why you let your team know you are weak at X role. Saying I don't or can't play something is basically saying you don't give a shit about your team and basically forcing them to pick certain things around you.

90% of the time if I was going to be forced into the adc role and I let my team know it was my weakest role they were willing to work around it and let me play something else. Believe it or not people actually want to win ranked most of the time.
I didn't? When did I say I did? Like I said above, if I end up going there, I make sure my team knows it's my weakest (and I use that word).
I've had a lot of people willing to work around my lack of skill in bottom lane.

I don't say I can't play X-role. =s I find that wording more harsh than it needs to be. If I'm pick 5 and I'm stuck with ADC... oh well? I've had a few people at pick 4 willing to go ADC since I'm awful at it - I have 150 ranked games so far this season and have only needed to ADC four times. That's not bad.

Kanye West wrote:

Yeah, don't say, "I prefer this one role, but I can play these other roles".

No. You're playing ranked, you should be able to play every role. Otherwise don't play ranked.
I 'can' do any role. Having five people say 'Fill' would be confusing x.x...
I'm just better at said above three roles than the other two. That's useful info, no? Like I told the others, I NEVER said I couldn't support or ADC.
Vulf
Not saying it is basically the same as saying you can't play it. At least that is how that elise took it.
Hika
I just call my preferred role, which has always been adc, and I don't get shit for it so I don't know what the big deal is. 8)

That Elise sounds like she had a shovel in her ass. np
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Not saying it is basically the same as saying you can't play it. At least that is how that elise took it.
Alright, what's an ideal way to call your role in ranked?
I just use that wording because if I don't get top, people in the lobby know what my 2nd or 3rd best role is.

Hika wrote:

I just call my preferred role, which has always been adc, and I don't get shit for it so I don't know what the big deal is. 8)

That Elise sounds like she had a shovel in her ass. np
I used to just say 'top pref', but I'd get a lot of "do you mind going __", so I figured I'd just save some time lol.
Lol... she sounded like that all game...
TKiller
I had a game some days ago that didn't feel platinum at all.

People not minding anyone's deaths at all, farming for the fights ahead, rotating around the map and objectives, everyone warding around the map (like 6+ pinks on the map at most times and who knows how much greens), baiting for counterganks.

Decided in a single teamfight where I got out of focus anb killed both carries out of position with Akali. Was fairly even before that.

All in complete silence.

Whoa.
Vulf
Probably all chat restricted.

Kayle
Intervention [ R ] - Cooldown is now 110/95/80 seconds (up from 90/75/60)

It finally happened! I hope this makes it to the live servers. :)
Hika

Vulf wrote:

Kayle
I literally just got out of bed and got on my knees. I pray to the gods of Riot that this change will be a thing. My hopes are too high now.
Blaziken

TKiller wrote:

I had a game some days ago that didn't feel platinum at all.

People not minding anyone's deaths at all, farming for the fights ahead, rotating around the map and objectives, everyone warding around the map (like 6+ pinks on the map at most times and who knows how much greens), baiting for counterganks.

Decided in a single teamfight where I got out of focus anb killed both carries out of position with Akali. Was fairly even before that.

All in complete silence.

Whoa.
Sounds like EUCS.

Navizel wrote:

Thought it was a wall of text about the summoner spell so I didn't read.
AutoMedic

Navizel wrote:

THE TIMERS ARE REAL
Navizel
Definitely my best support pick. Should be around 80% bind

Vulf
Those braum and rengar builds.

I've seen some pretty awful tank Rengars after meteos fed with it in the LCS.
Navizel
I really don't think rengar tank works. He's supposed to assassinate people imo. I'm surprised when Braum built Frozen Heart lol

The game is supposed to be easy but Katarina got fed even though her cs sucks. Good thing I managed to bind her twice so she can't go to the teamfight.

On the other hand, I just dodge a game because of a Zilean troll in champ select. He said Rammus top is a troll and a Rammus is supposed to jungle. I thought these kinds of people only exist in OCE (Disco Heat's League of Children reference). Never been so wrong.
TKiller

Vulf wrote:

Kayle

Doubtful considering the post game chat but all's possible. The auto-ban system acts silly more than it doesn't.

The intervention cooldown needs to go up even more. It's still 60 to 48 seconds lategame.

Hope the righteous fury scaling change won't go through though. 0,4 -> 0,2 is really unnecessary.
Fabi
Today was a good day. Little by little im improving, hope to get Challenger again.
Eren Yaeger

TKiller wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Kayle

Doubtful considering the post game chat but all's possible. The auto-ban system acts silly more than it doesn't.

The intervention cooldown needs to go up even more. It's still 60 to 48 seconds lategame.

Hope the righteous fury scaling change won't go through though. 0,4 -> 0,2 is really unnecessary.
I agree, but the cooldown should only be longer if it's used on a teammate, if it's used on herself I feel like it should be that 60seconds and maybe 90 for a teammate?
tiper
I feel like it should be that 60seconds and maybe 90 for a teammate?
It's a game changing ultimate ability that must have been already nerfed. It does deserve a hard nerf.
Witch Mercy

Navizel wrote:

Definitely my best support pick. Should be around 80% bind

building tank on rango is so pointless :V
probably need like at least 1-2 dmg items
TKiller
I just feel that they keep forgetting that Kayle is going to have at least 20/25% cooldown reduction and is pretty likely to have even more up to 40% as the game goes.

It'd be a ridiculous mistake to make but their numbers give me this feel.
BrokenArrow
Honestly I feel like instead of nerfing champions like Ziggs or Kayle Riot should adress the thing that actually makes them (and similar poke champs) strong: Cooldown reduction.
Being able to cap your CDR with just 2 items (not even taking runes/masteries into account) is just ridiculous. Does Nashor's Tooth really need 20% CDR to do its purpose? It doesn't.
The thing that makes many ap mids so strong is the fact that they can get 40% CDR very early into the game which increases their dps substantially without sacrificing anything.

Same goes for support items btw.

Armor pen caster build + masteries/runes Varus is op as fuck in ARAM
Vulf
Then there is blue buff.

The problem with nerfing something like Nashors is that it is already mediocre item on almost everything but Kayle. There are the off builds to stuff like Xin and Warwick that use it, but those are far from broken. I think giving Kayle's ulti a hard cap that can't be reduced by CDR would be the way to go instead of nerfing Nashors.
Witch Mercy
Omg all support items except like sight stone gives cdr...that's too much >_>
BrokenArrow
Yeah Nashor's was a bad example, I'm generally talking about CDR being on too many items.
Vulf
I would be fine with them removing CDR completely and adjusting cool downs accordingly.

I think another major problem that stems from the CDR issue is that Mages in general have the best itemization in the game by far to the point most supports can abuse it. Almost everything else has cookie cutter builds with the exception of 2-3 bruisers.
[- Alex -]
Marksman new meta . First item IE ? Wtf.

Lb still broken. She need's a damage nerf , not a silent remove . Rito pls.
BrokenArrow
Apart from her absurd mobility I'd say LeBlanc is pretty balanced as of now.
BT got buffed on the PBE again so it will definitly become a must-have item again. Maybe not as a first pick, but it should be in there somewhere, you can't leave out that extra 10% AD late game.

I want to have more well-designed marksmen such as Draven. His kit feels so perfect for an ADC and a good Draven player can be the most horrifying thing on earth ):
[- Alex -]

BrokenArrow wrote:

Apart from her absurd mobility I'd say LeBlanc is pretty balanced as of now.
BT got buffed on the PBE again so it will definitly become a must-have item again. Maybe not as a first pick, but it should be in there somewhere, you can't leave out that extra 10% AD late game.

I want to have more well-designed marksmen such as Draven. His kit feels so perfect for an ADC and a good Draven player can be the most horrifying thing on earth ):
And then a Lb come and insta kill him.

Draven , yes is very good. Nice damage early with Q , a late monster . But no escape mechanism .... And is this meta with hard CC camp and Burst i think he is useless in team fight without good protection .
Vulf
Mobility will always be a broken stat because Riot never really gave the more mobile champs a trade off for being super mobile and vice-versa. Hence mobility creep.

That new jungle item/changes to SotAG are kinda OP. Wouldn't be surprised if Volibear makes a comback when that item hits live.
TKiller
I'd like to point attention towards the ridiculously underrated 4.10 BotrK-Youmuu's Vayne meanwhile.
Hika

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

only good for ashe, god bless
Eren Yaeger

Hika wrote:

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

I like how that IE change was an indirect buff to Yasuo, I've loved him from the second I got him so much fun :>
tyrael6192
the real buff here is to critplank. god bless america
[- Alex -]

tyrael6192 wrote:

the real buff here is to critplank. god bless america
Critplank is dead , ap GP FTW!
Jordan
my chat restriction games amount keeps increasing even tho I don't play at all LOL (And I've never flamed to get them in the first place)

Loving the new tribunal :^)
AutoMedic

Hika wrote:

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

GG M8

IMA CRUSH U WITH MASSIVE SLOWS AND CRITS
Witch Mercy

Jordan wrote:

my chat restriction games amount keeps increasing even tho I don't play at all LOL (And I've never flamed to get them in the first place)

Loving the new tribunal :^)
clearly you're being very toxic m8
Vulf
The Skarner nerfs on PBE are both hilarious and depressing.
show more