League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
BrokenArrow

Sonatora wrote:

his kit is pretty complex
It really isn't.
Use ult - Activate Ferocity Q -> Jump on target -> Faceroll (along with item actives such as Hydra and Youmuu's) -> Profit
If the target has flash you might consider saving your skillshot thingy

Just avoid jumping into 5 people without backup unless you are really fed
Rengar with Orianna and Morgana can 1v5 an entire team

EDIT: Sure, his kit CAN be complex, but most of the time the steps above do the job just fine since people can't react to your insane burst of damage anyways. No need to know all the in-depth knowledge, just deal most damage possible in the shortest amount of time.

EDIT2: I just got drophacked in an ARAM. What the fuck. The whole game is suddenly gone. Why would people do this.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
P r o m i s e s

tyrael6192 wrote:

everyone is trying to play the ryan choi 4-dorans rengar and most of the time they fuck it up and lose because they dont understand the champion
Can confirm. Played against A LOT of Rengar's the last few games in top lane, I played all the matches as Riven and they pretty much got destroyed (not over reacting) and every game enemy team asked us to report Rengar for "feeding". There was however ONE Rengar that was actually pretty decent and did manage to do Assassin Rengar like Ryan Choi, but he would fail most of the times.
[- Alex -]
Rengar broken? HAHAHAHA. Play Darius top and that kitty will be 0.

Darius is the best top laner. If you know to play him no one can beat you. Maybe just a good Teemo .
BrokenArrow
But he has no gapcloser and therefore sucks and is unviable in S4
Eren Yaeger

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Rengar broken? HAHAHAHA. Play Darius top and that kitty will be 0.

Darius is the best top laner. If you know to play him no one can beat you. Maybe just a good Teemo .
Or you know, Reneketon with a gap closer, stun, great ult, and crazy self healing, I heard he's pretty good.
BrokenArrow
But he has no lategame and therefore sucks and is unviable in S4
Eren Yaeger
I played rengar before the hype train which sucks, meaning that now everyone will be playing him :c Time to go back to riven then, and we're just talking about laning phase I would assume not late game.
[- Alex -]

BrokenArrow wrote:

But he has no gapcloser and therefore sucks and is unviable in S4
Maybe but with a good team comp like Sivir Karma bot he can be pretty good. And Renekton is like god in this season. The the ult buff is good for the late.
Kanye West

Eren Yaeger wrote:

I played rengar before the hype train which sucks, meaning that now everyone will be playing him :c Time to go back to riven then, and we're just talking about laning phase I would assume not late game.
What? There was no "before the hype train". He was hyped at release because you could build AP on him and do crazy damage.
Eren Yaeger

Kanye West wrote:

Eren Yaeger wrote:

What? There was no "before the hype train". He was hyped at release because you could build AP on him and do crazy damage.
Nawh before the big one of ryan choi and his stupid 4 doran blades when people learned that he is actually pretty scary in solo que
Kanye West
Oh. Yeah true. people think that building four dorans on Rengar makes him auto OP but in reality it's just because Ryan Choi is really good at the champion lol
Eren Yaeger
I'm still trying to figure out why he builds so many, if he's building it for the HP getting a vamp specter would be so much better and for the attack damage just a long sword gives more and can build into a vamp spect, I love playing rango he's so much fun, would be a shame if he was nerfed :(
Vulf
He will get nerfed there is no maybe about it. He is up there with Shaco and stun from stealth Eve when it comes to an anti fun factor.
Also 4 dorans blade Rengar has been a thing since very early season 3.

His rework only solved ONE problem and that was his insane split pushing. Everything else was slightly nerfed or made even better since he is tankier and can get out after he deletes someone easier since he retains MS after stealth. He is still doing exactly what Riot doesn't want him to do hence why I said rework v3.

BrokenArrow wrote:

Rengar is sooooooooooooo fun to play dude, it was even funnier pre rework but I'm fine with his current state

Remember: If you dislike League because you hate playing against certain champion - play those champions yourself and make the others
feel your pain.

I would rather have pre-rework Rengar back than this one.

I don't need to. Warwick is an ultimate counter to Rengar so I can make the Rengar players life miserable. Still doesn't mean I don't hate that champion. He is badly designed and should have never existed to begin with. Just looking at his kit alone makes me (game designer) cringe.
TKiller
Yeah, his rework cracked me up back then. "We don't like Rengar deleting carries but we don't know what to do with him so let's make him delete those even more reliably." Moving the snowball parts to permanent teamfight participation stacks is cat on head silly as well.

Although meanwhile I am still happy that soloq didn't remember Veigar yet and hopefully won't ever.
Vulf

TKiller wrote:

Yeah, his rework cracked me up back then. "We don't like Rengar deleting carries but we don't know what to do with him so let's make him delete those even more reliably." Moving the snowball parts to permanent teamfight participation stacks is cat on head silly as well.

Although meanwhile I am still happy that soloq didn't remember Veigar yet and hopefully won't ever.
I just don't get how someone like Scruffy is even a game designer at Riot, though I love the new Skarner despite how much hate people give him for that. The Olaf and Rengar reworks have been a complete mess from day one. He also doesn't take feedback very well either which is very bad for any rework.

Rengars ulti initially was going to grant a much larger warning indication when it was discussed in a thread Scruffy made pre-rework, but it was massively whined about by a majority of the people posting there (God forbid something like that has counterplay LOL) and Scruffy caved. The only real argument was that it made it a worse version of Warwick's E which was quite hilarious to read. The circle jerk in that thread was real.

Veigar is pretty much a better version of Syndra.

With that aside I don't want Veigar to ever be considered good because I like that champion and when stuff becomes popular it gets nerfed. Stuff like Brand and Veigar are what burst mages are supposed to be.
Kanye West

TKiller wrote:

Moving the snowball parts to permanent teamfight participation stacks is cat on head silly as well.
I see what you did there. Wp.
Navizel

goddamn
La Volpe

Navizel wrote:

goddamn
Holy shit that's pretty good.
[- Alex -]

La Volpe wrote:

Navizel wrote:

goddamn
Holy shit that's pretty good.
The Kharthus voice tho. If you know what i say :p
Vulf
I still hate Riven top lane. Not saying she is OP or anything, but I really do have this deep passionate hate for champs that can just spam their abilities in lane while I have to actually manage my mana or I lose.

Probably would have lost this if their Riven left top lane instead of just split pushed for 25 minutes. May work in her Silver games, but that shit doesn't work against diamond players. LOL

Also I really love playing with good Draven players. So funny to see stuff like Riven die horribly to him in 1v1's.
Our Rammus's build was beautiful. xD
TKiller
Haven't played Warwick for such a long time now that I think of it. Maybe it's time to surprise soloq a bit.

Only played 2 games of him on the FF patch and those were with a good duo partner so those don't really count.
La Volpe
That Rammus build 10/10 lol.
VoidnOwO

Vulf wrote:

"dat matchmaking"
TKiller
It's a normal game.
TKiller
So I logged to my old NA account.

You just look at this beauty.

LOOK. AT. IT.
La Volpe
I got a penta on this game.
OzzyOzrock
I played Rengar in a normal to just play him, and thought I'd feed to no end. I went against a riven, and literally it went like this: I get 5 ferocity, wait till I can get to her, Q twice, that's a kill.

Skip 4 dorans, straight to tiamat, kill jungler, kill riven more, kill mid, feed mid game, assassinate ADC then leave, almost throw, then win. Easy.

Super fun deleting people though. Armor pen is fun.
Slith
Me and my friends tried sustain lane (WW,Nunu,SIon) but then nunu and sion dc'ed so became a 3v5 battle. totally recked the enemy until the reconed around 15 mins.
tyrael6192

missing chromosomes detected
Slith
i laned with riven at top lane. bullied her that within 2 minutes i got 2 kills which made noc camp top and leb freely kill mid and bot until nunu and sion reconnected
[- Alex -]
MOST EPIC MATCH IN MY LIFE. AND INTENSIVE OMG

But rly now. DONT PICK KHARTHUS IN THIS MODE. NEVER!
TKiller

tyrael6192 wrote:

missing chromosomes detected
more like extra
Kanye West
Haha I love watching Rivens lose. Also nidalees.
Slith
please, that riven was just an AA and Q to me early game
Fabi
La Volpe
Played a ranked game with only 4 people on our team and 2 on the other team. o_o
Slith

La Volpe wrote:

Played a ranked game with only 4 people on our team and 2 on the other team. o_o
fix EUW please
La Volpe

Slith wrote:

La Volpe wrote:

fix EUW please
Well Canada isnt in EU but you know everyone have their problems. :p
BrokenArrow
Fucking RNG

I'll never get to play my Lee Sin :(
show more