forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
TKiller
Yeah, his rework cracked me up back then. "We don't like Rengar deleting carries but we don't know what to do with him so let's make him delete those even more reliably." Moving the snowball parts to permanent teamfight participation stacks is cat on head silly as well.

Although meanwhile I am still happy that soloq didn't remember Veigar yet and hopefully won't ever.
Vulf

TKiller wrote:

Yeah, his rework cracked me up back then. "We don't like Rengar deleting carries but we don't know what to do with him so let's make him delete those even more reliably." Moving the snowball parts to permanent teamfight participation stacks is cat on head silly as well.

Although meanwhile I am still happy that soloq didn't remember Veigar yet and hopefully won't ever.
I just don't get how someone like Scruffy is even a game designer at Riot, though I love the new Skarner despite how much hate people give him for that. The Olaf and Rengar reworks have been a complete mess from day one. He also doesn't take feedback very well either which is very bad for any rework.

Rengars ulti initially was going to grant a much larger warning indication when it was discussed in a thread Scruffy made pre-rework, but it was massively whined about by a majority of the people posting there (God forbid something like that has counterplay LOL) and Scruffy caved. The only real argument was that it made it a worse version of Warwick's E which was quite hilarious to read. The circle jerk in that thread was real.

Veigar is pretty much a better version of Syndra.

With that aside I don't want Veigar to ever be considered good because I like that champion and when stuff becomes popular it gets nerfed. Stuff like Brand and Veigar are what burst mages are supposed to be.
Kanye West

TKiller wrote:

Moving the snowball parts to permanent teamfight participation stacks is cat on head silly as well.
I see what you did there. Wp.
Navizel

goddamn
La Volpe

Navizel wrote:

goddamn
Holy shit that's pretty good.
[- Alex -]

La Volpe wrote:

Navizel wrote:

goddamn
Holy shit that's pretty good.
The Kharthus voice tho. If you know what i say :p
Vulf
I still hate Riven top lane. Not saying she is OP or anything, but I really do have this deep passionate hate for champs that can just spam their abilities in lane while I have to actually manage my mana or I lose.

Probably would have lost this if their Riven left top lane instead of just split pushed for 25 minutes. May work in her Silver games, but that shit doesn't work against diamond players. LOL

Also I really love playing with good Draven players. So funny to see stuff like Riven die horribly to him in 1v1's.
Our Rammus's build was beautiful. xD
TKiller
Haven't played Warwick for such a long time now that I think of it. Maybe it's time to surprise soloq a bit.

Only played 2 games of him on the FF patch and those were with a good duo partner so those don't really count.
La Volpe
That Rammus build 10/10 lol.
VoidnOwO

Vulf wrote:

"dat matchmaking"
TKiller
It's a normal game.
TKiller
So I logged to my old NA account.

You just look at this beauty.

LOOK. AT. IT.
La Volpe
I got a penta on this game.
OzzyOzrock
I played Rengar in a normal to just play him, and thought I'd feed to no end. I went against a riven, and literally it went like this: I get 5 ferocity, wait till I can get to her, Q twice, that's a kill.

Skip 4 dorans, straight to tiamat, kill jungler, kill riven more, kill mid, feed mid game, assassinate ADC then leave, almost throw, then win. Easy.

Super fun deleting people though. Armor pen is fun.
Slith
Me and my friends tried sustain lane (WW,Nunu,SIon) but then nunu and sion dc'ed so became a 3v5 battle. totally recked the enemy until the reconed around 15 mins.
tyrael6192

missing chromosomes detected
Slith
i laned with riven at top lane. bullied her that within 2 minutes i got 2 kills which made noc camp top and leb freely kill mid and bot until nunu and sion reconnected
[- Alex -]
MOST EPIC MATCH IN MY LIFE. AND INTENSIVE OMG

But rly now. DONT PICK KHARTHUS IN THIS MODE. NEVER!
TKiller

tyrael6192 wrote:

missing chromosomes detected
more like extra
Kanye West
Haha I love watching Rivens lose. Also nidalees.
Slith
please, that riven was just an AA and Q to me early game
Fabi
La Volpe
Played a ranked game with only 4 people on our team and 2 on the other team. o_o
Slith

La Volpe wrote:

Played a ranked game with only 4 people on our team and 2 on the other team. o_o
fix EUW please
La Volpe

Slith wrote:

La Volpe wrote:

fix EUW please
Well Canada isnt in EU but you know everyone have their problems. :p
BrokenArrow
Fucking RNG

I'll never get to play my Lee Sin :(
HighSee
Team Builder Queu - Captains Looking For - Assassin Mid
Wait time, short.

I just wanna play yoloqueu talon. QQ
[- Alex -]
This song rolf

Vulf
I swear every time I try to do something nice in this game it back fires on me. Let this Nidalee take top so I went support and the next thing I know she is 2/12 in lane and started talking a bunch of shit to the team. Never ever again no matter how nicely they ask. lol
[- Alex -]

Vulf wrote:

I swear every time I try to do something nice in this game it back fires on me. Let this Nidalee take top so I went support and the next thing I know she is 2/12 in lane and started talking a bunch of shit to the team. Never ever again no matter how nicely they ask. lol
Is lol wtf. If you are nice , is sure a lose . Pick order > Call order .
Vulf
It was a normal draft so I was fine with someone getting to play what they wanted because I'm a nice guy. The feeding wouldn't have bother me as much but the trash talking when they were pretty much the reason we were losing was a bit hilarious.

So yeah being nice gets you no where in this game.
Blaziken
So i'm decaying today, if I don't play that is. I forgot the blitz locked and I locked support like the idiot I am so I just dodged.

Now i'm sitting on -3LP

Watdo?

If I win will I get demoted?
Vulf
Play a game? A dodge doesn't count as a game played.

If you are recently promoted to that tier there is a couple of games grace period if not you will probably get demoted if you lose. If you decay you get demoted if you are currently 0 points. If you win you will not get demoted.

Have fun with ladder anxiety lol
Blaziken

Didn't get demoted, I get to not be silver 5 for another month.

I'm gonna go practice in normal. My miss fortune used to go in ;_;
orpahnsparents
Dont worry Litchmore you can be on -3lp lose a game and not get demoted. Im on a 7 lose streak in ranked and im on 0lp and i ain't demoted its fine
gretay
umm i'm new with LoL can you tell me the heros for beginner ? i usually play Carry (hitter) , Tanker , Pusher (i dunno maybe there's no pusher in lol) , a little stunner / disabler / nuker
those word are from dota 2 i dunno the meaning in LoL xD
[- Alex -]

orpahnsparents wrote:

Dont worry Litchmore you can be on -3lp lose a game and not get demoted. Im on a 7 lose streak in ranked and im on 0lp and i ain't demoted its fine
Hmm...

ADC : Ashe , Ezreal and Caitlyn . Ashe is a bit hard. Ezreal is good to learn skill shots . and is a easy adc.
Jungler : Kha Zix (easy jungler rly , and not so hard to play) . Lee Sin (Not so hard , you just need like 10 games with him. Is very complex tho , can help you be better in like any champ)
Supp : Leona (for me personal is the most easy supp. Tank , and hard CC. Just need to practice the E , R and maybe full combo)
Karma and Alistar . Easy to play . And Karma have some skills shot so you can practice them more.
MID : I don't rly know what to say ....
TOP : Renekton , Darius , WuKong , Nasus , Garen and maybe Jax.

But the most have champ are like : Ashe , Sivir (adc) 400 ip . Annie (mid/supp) Ryze (Top/Mid) , Amumu , Warwich (jungler) , Soraka , Sona , Alistar , Morgana (support) , Renekton , Garen , Nasus (top)

Low ip cost champ . And they are very good in this game ftm.

Tip : Like Riot on facebook to get free Tristana champ and a skin (adc) , Fallow Riot games on youtube for Alistar and a nice skin (supp) and Fallow Riot on Twitter for free Garen (top)

Free Tristana : http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/bo ... ?t=3066825
Free Alistar : http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/bo ... ?t=2283670
Free Garen : http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/b ... p=15167835

More tips : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBk3MGOtQEg

Gl with the game and enjoy it.
roufou

gretay wrote:

umm i'm new with LoL can you tell me the heros for beginner ? i usually play Carry (hitter) , Tanker , Pusher (i dunno maybe there's no pusher in lol) , a little stunner / disabler / nuker
for adcs you can basically play anything, but sivir and caitlyn are probably easiest to do decent with.
support I recommend playing sona and soraka, while sona can be pretty complicated to play optimally she is fairly easy, nunu and taric are pretty easy too but they're not considered too good.
jungle basically warwick and fiddle is easiest and best if you want to jungle at low levels, but they're not really considered the best junglers.
mid you can play ryze I guess, he is more complicated than he looks and feels but is really easy for newbies, annie is super easy, talon, morgana, lissandra and ahri aren't too hard either.
top you've got a lot of champions, but jax, nunu (not so good though), nasus, garen (who is considered a trollpick in ranked) are fairly easy and cheap for example.

but I recommend trying about every champion when they are free, those are just examples of who you can buy to learn the basics of the game
Kanye West
Imo Blitz is the easiest support. Sona is squishy so you need good positioning or you're dead. Bad Sona player = free kills, bad blitz player = huehue pop w and run away. Leona is pretty easy and tbh even Thresh is easy
Navizel

gretay wrote:

For attack damage carry (ADC), try playing Sivir and Caitlyn. Imo, they are the easiest adc.
For midlaners (mage/assassins), Morgana, Lux, Akali, and Talon I guess.
Nukers in league are usually the assassins like Rengar and Talon.
Pushers are usually the adc (or that's just me because I like splitting) or champs that build attack speed like Tryndamere, Nasus, Trundle etc.
Tanks - Shen, Leona, Mundo, Shyvana, Renekton

Since you're new to League, you might want to know as well the difference between Dota and LoL like buying items, spells etc.
show more