Update!
BeatofIke

Konei wrote:

Could I have a reply to my mod?
Oops! Sorry about that Konei!
Melophobia

Konei wrote:

[Melo's Hard]

1. 00:10:853 (6) - Don't know how you think about it, but I would prefer a whistle here since the piano is much louder here than the drums, also the kick Slider behind it already backs the drums up. There's already a whistle on (5) so i find it kinda noisy.
  2. 00:24:031 (2) - Change this one to a kick Slider? Since you followed the instruments pretty closely until now, it sounds weird to ignore the drums here. The current rhythm represents how i feel the song better. I'd like to emphasize the heavy beats using long sliders.
  3. 00:33:567 (2) - Try to remove the whistle here and add it to 1. Since it sounds strange to have the 2 whistles of 2 and 3 so close to each other. (Also to keep consistency with 00:36:888 - ) Feels empty w/o it, i'd go with the current state anyways. 00:36:888 - is intentionally different. i'd like to provide some variety here.
  4. 00:34:531 (5) - Consider to remove the whistle from the end here aswell to give the one at 6 a better emphasis. I can see ur point but it sounds better to me w/ it.
  5. 01:05:174 (3) - Add soft default whistle addition to the end to catch the piano? since i didn't use any whistles in this section i'm afraid it'd be strange.
  6. 01:05:603 (4) - How about changing the end to a soft whistle? To seperate the tones a bit more from each other. ^
  7. 01:19:317 (5) - Make the angle strange? I feel that flow increases, may be personal preference tho. No difference considering players won't move thier cursors for a kick slider and the current one looks better imo
  8. 01:20:817 (3) - Remove the whistle from the end? Sounds too noisy since the powerful part just broke for a while and the emphasis should be on the finishes. i've added whistles on every red ticks in kiai sections, i dont find it noisy or bad.
  9. 01:27:674 (5) - I find this 3/4 too inconsistent since you only used it to follow instruments so far. I'd try to shorten it by 1/4. That way 01:28:103 - is emphasized in a better way.
  10. 01:28:103 (6) - Would be better to remove the whistle from the repeat, there is no high tone but a drum beat, so it fits the song better if the sound is deep. Feels empty if i removed it because there's no whistles around here due to the long slider.
  11. 01:40:531 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - I'd remove all whistles from this pattern since the chorus went down and the tones are not really high. it follows the bass-drum and i think it's funny.
  12. Jeez, awesome diff!

Irreversible wrote:

[Hard]
00:03:460 - How about lowering this sounds here by maybe 10%? Seems quite loud how it is now. Reduced by 20%
00:28:317 (4) - Well, i Kind of saw it, so could you make them completely parallel? Would be nicer to me. Never noticed LOL okay fixed
00:41:817 (5) - In my opinion, this stack breaks the flow here. I suggest this: http://puu.sh/7mkw1/222b35167e.jpg to Keep the flow! Intentional, the transition (direction change) can be more natural by stacking them imo.
00:43:960 (1) - That one is quite Close to the last slider, even if the DS is correct, could you by any Chance move it a bit to the left? good point!
01:11:388 (2) - ^ ^
01:08:388 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Well, that lead in of the kiai isn't made that great if you ask me; what about making something more outstanding? As you can see, you go in an anti-ClockWise pattern, and this is Kind of boring. I suggest making a left right jump there, a zigzack pattern, a direction Change, whatever suits you; but it would be nice if you could Change this. (sorry for the randomly capitalized letters, my Laptop makes this on his own :roll: ) it's kinda part of my style and i don't find it boring at all :(
01:12:031 (3) - You could map the vocals so good here with 3 circles, why wasting it with a Long slider? it represents how i feel the song better and considering the level of difficulty i don't have to stick to vocals strictly.
01:21:888 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Why not adding some normal / drum hitsounds as you've usually did here? To emphasize the hi-hat (or whatever it's called lol) on the red ticks.
01:25:745 (2) - Same as above (3 circles) same answer
01:38:388 (1) - not sure whether this NC is placed correctly; i'd rather have it 01:39:674 (3) - . It's not that bad to have newcombo on heavy beat. if (3) had a newcombo the combo would be way too short and wouldn't look that great im afraid.
all in all; a pretty good hard!
Thank you!
http://puu.sh/7nxVO.osu
Topic Starter
alacat
Update! :oops:
Irreversible
W-well I just came back to bring you your 20th rank!

Ranked!

omedetou :oops:
BeatofIke
YAY! :)
NaxelCL
yey!
Guy
omedeto :)
TKS
grats 😺
AllStar12
Congrats alacat!!! :D