forum

osu!tablet official thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Akhlis_old
I have a tablet, but you know what... I'm going to buy this!
Where do I sign up for the newsletter related to release day? :3

Really... I can't miss this ♥
Lansiq
Nice, would really love to get one in Black and Pink :D
jaselee
i love it i hope the price stays the same if not lower i would love a black one or maybe even the one in the video

and also maybe a pre order bonus maybe? ( signed by peppy ) or maybe somthing else i would mind paying extra
FluffyStorm
imma wait for an osu! mechanical keyboard i am thinking of Cherry MX pink switches XD
Architecture
Super excited for this, is there a way to recieve an email notificaion when the tablets will be available to preorder or should we just keep an eye on the thread?
-SprinG-
I am waiting~~ <3
BerserQ
Cool o/ gj ppy
Ruhe
Have you decide on the shipping price ? Because i really want this osu!tablet. 30USD convert to BND is somewhere 45-50 ( i'm not sure about this, exchange rate keeps changing time-to-time ). Good job though for inventing this osu!tablet.
Genshin
Drivers? OS support?
I hope to make osu! detect and support it out-of-the-box with no drivers. TBA

It works as an absolute pointing device on Vista+ and OS X without drivers. It comes with a driver CD and the drivers allow for selecting tablet area etc. as you would expect.
I hope it will work on win xp as well :cry:
SV001

Super Vegito wrote:

imma wait for an osu! mechanical keyboard i am thinking of Cherry MX pink switches XD
A two-key keyboard.
Innocentius
After read this I just wanna say :
I WANT ONE! How can I get it???
Hyperspace
I want it.
Zare
I don't know about the 15ms delay this seems to have. I mean yeah, this is not very much, but I'm afraid it might get notable when playing 270+ BPM jumps (and yes, there are enough maps and players in that range to justify this concering me)
Can anyone tell me how much delay a Wacom tablet has, as a comparison? If it's around the same, nvm me.
DJ Chihaya
when will osu! tablet available? and I have suggestion.

Online buying method just like Supporting osu! it can be done by using other methods other than PayPal
just as Game-*n or *AVE-POINT (in my country), it'll help osu! player that doesnt have PayPal and/or Master Card just like as me :(

will Appreciate ur response, thx before peppy! :)
Trash Boat
with which OS is compatible the tablet? i hope its compatible with XP, too
-Iliya-
Great idea! can't wait to buy it! :)
Rave
is it even possible to rest your hand on this thing lol
Jafem

Rave wrote:

is it even possible to rest your hand on this thing lol
probably not. But you can use your table or desk for that :D
Rave
doesn't seem like it would feel right
Jacky
Wow.
10/10 would buy. Definitely something I'm looking forward to! :)
Jafem

Rave wrote:

doesn't seem like it would feel right
We can always hope
Bluemie
good :)
fantesto
How do I get one? OAO
Tsukimi Luna
Im using a wacom pen and touch full area...

I wonder if i need to get used to a new sensitivity if i buy a osu! tablet to paly with on full area...

Is the tablet area the same with the CTL-470?
Night-Stalker

Yuu-Chii wrote:

Im using a wacom pen and touch full area...

I wonder if i need to get used to a new sensitivity if i buy a osu! tablet to paly with on full area...

Is the tablet area the same with the CTL-470?
you can check its specification here
Seriyu_old_1
Lol, gg me.
I just bought a CTL-480.
-SprinG-
i hope this came out before my birthday and i wanted to buy this for myself as my birthday present xD
Azuki Azusa
nice nice nice
Zaphiel
I really want to get this. I'd learn how to use a tablet and keyboard when it comes out x_x
Gwonny
yespls.
jason19659
plz must sale in China
Jafem
everyone wanna get it which is good for the community :D
-SprinG-
i seriously want to get the tablet :o and i was wondering when will the price be comfirmed so that i can pre-order
Mizukashii
Can People Buy That NOW? Is that Dec 1 - 31 And January 1 - 30 or Dec 1 - 31 Only?
Quite Cynical

Blazeblack07 wrote:

Can People Buy That NOW? Is that Dec 1 - 31 And January 1 - 30 or Dec 1 - 31 Only?
I believe that's the range of the estimated date of release.
knazze
Can't wait !!
i want it now !
Mizukashii
FINALY I CAN PLAY Osu! Standard Better !!! :)))))
reiko96
will it available at Comic Fiesta 2013 in Malaysia as osu! will be having an official booth there? :D
Mizukashii
how do you think Phil to Aus Shipping Cost? ( Opinion or any )
SkylXTumn
Looks amazing! Really hope to get one of that *_* It'd be amazing to get a tablet for such a cheap price, and jump from using mouse + keyboard to tablet + keyboard :D
show more